Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 39. (Read 41265 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
must keep posting...  must get to 5...  here's #3

So is it 5?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Activity: 37
Activity: 7
Could take a while until i am there.
Activity: 37
Almost there.
Activity: 14
Never. You will never be able to leave here. You are confined here for eternity. Enjoy! Smiley
Activity: 13
Guess I'll just reply to myself... yep
Activity: 13
The spam must be really bad for a restriction like this to be necessary. If I'd known about the newbie rules I would have started this hours ago. Been reading about bitcoins for hours, now I have to do 4 more...
Activity: 29
Ahhh, darn spammers! Making life harder for everyone :-/ But I do understand the need for such precautions like the post limit and browsing time -- having administered forums myself, trust me they come from all sides like locusts! The scary bit is that a lot of those are not even bots posting but actual people, even sometimes patient enough to go through a few "clean" posts just to fill the forum with crap the second they're free.

Oh well, a few more minutes and I'm done. It's actually refreshing to spend a little time getting to know the new members... See all around!
Activity: 36
And how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

"Let's find out.

One...

Two-hoo...

Three (crunch)!

Three."

Or so says Mr. Owl, anyway...
OGC
must keep posting...  must get to 5...  here's #3

That isn't so bad I guess... orums, coins, ... 
OGC
How long does it take to post outside of the newbie area?  And how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
Pages:
Jump to: