Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 41. (Read 41265 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
New to the forums, hello everybody!

Hello! x2 posts to go

Hello x3 ...sheesh so I gotta browse for 4 hrs...damn I wish I knew this earlier...I did a whole lot of browsing before I even bothered to register ugh.
Activity: 8
1 post to go - -> 0 now!!
Activity: 67
ummm
  I have registered nearly 2 years ago  and  I still  can't  post on the forum  Smiley
what the stupid idea is it ??

I'am a member of  many  forums  and  never seen  that kind of joke

but I'll  try
follow the rules

b.t.w

I wanted to ask  question in this  thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annftcstratum-0-fee-feathercoinis-a-geekcom-pool-182656
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi,

This is my first post! I had read, a lot but without login. Now i know,

Thanks
Activity: 1
bump!

Getting a 403 error when I try to connect to ltc.kattare.com via minerd, so I assume I have to get my IP address whitelisted.  So this is just a post so I can PM burnside. Smiley
Activity: 5
This is my 5th post.
Activity: 15
First post as well, hello everyone.

I hope I can post in the normal forums soon enough.  I think people are somewhat misreading the Coinlab lawsuit.
Activity: 158
First post, four more to go
Activity: 10

Hello! x2 posts to go
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
I am a newbie I am not a newbie blah blah blah

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
i need this to get unocked asap. . guess i have 3 hours left.. just enough time to see if it even matters since i might lose the bets anyways!!
Activity: 2
I just need to post a few posts I guess.  Anybody have any suggestions as to what I should do around here?
Activity: 183
First Post here.... not really a huge forum person but, hello all
when you request a payout from bitbook is it the same address as the address you sent to to deposit?  Thanks.
Activity: 27
How do you post? Sorry, I am new.

Is a "reply" a post?
anyone know if that would work and have experience in this?  (trying to up my post count at the same time.)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
4 hours and 6 minutes to be exact. You can't post right after you ended those 4 hours Smiley
i need to unlock my posting abilities to ask a question about bet365 and bitbook.  I withdrew from bitbook straight to bet365 for a square parlay and i'm worried i won't receive the cashout back to my bitbook account.  I'm hoping it works out but need to unlock my forum posting abilities so that I can be enabled to ask this question so that i don't lose money IF i somehow manage to get extremely lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: