Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 18. (Read 7417 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
I am patiently waiting the right time to be fully recovered from the red market down. I want not sell anyone of my holding and do not be panic.

You have chosen the right strategy. I understand that some guys regret now that they sold the cryptocurrencies. So, we must not repeat our mistakes. The bulls will enter the market - just wait a bit more.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
November 09, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
We will wait as long as it takes but i am being hopeful for next month for the bull to run then we will see green again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
As for me, I have big profit but I want more. First time I bought bitcoin in June 2017(2500$ per 1 bitcoin). I think that only hamster can say 'How long everyone need to wait'. It's stupid question. Only the new comers to the crypto market feel negative.

Actually, most of the guys here are the so-called hamsters. It is a reality. However, it seems to me that we all know that we have to wait for the time when the cryptocurrencies recover and rise in their price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
If you are an investor, then you will wait until the end ... but if you are a bounty hunter, then you will have to wait
Activity: 303
November 09, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
Now that we are on the red line, many people say this is because of the ETF decision that makes many crypto users careful about making decisions. but in my opinion personally if this is our good step to buy lots of coins cheaply why not if as long as we have a reserve fund for future investments
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
Well now I think definitely the best time to take tokens and hold them , and of course after the new year I think there will be a new bullish trend!
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
This day many people become worried because the price of bitcoin is still down and even the market are in red situation and it is not good. Waiting for the right time to sell your bitcoin will lead to a good income so that do not become greedy and do not cut losses and just be patient because being patient will bring more income.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
I really do not know the exact time bitcoin price will rise to $ 20,000. But I think investors will not have to wait too long to see that. I found that more and more bitcoin mining machines were built to exploit bitcoin. Therefore, over time the bitcoin will gradually be exploited and bitcoin becomes scarce so its value will definitely increase. So do not be too worried, we'll see it grow in value in the near future.
Activity: 560
November 09, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
I think everything depends on the economic conditions of each person. for example, I sell my assets despite a loss. because I have no other assets and can't wait. but people who can hold for a long time may have other plans... may be they are very believe the price will rise again.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 09, 2018, 10:26:28 AM
I don't know how long we are waiting for the market to rise again, obviously we have to hold on until the market price rises and I personally now I don't sell coins that I have because the market price is too cheap and I keep selling at the highest price.

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 09, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
It is the patience time because it is not yet happening. I think crypto will rise from its ashes but we have to give it time. It needs to happen its own way
the time for growth of the market has not yet come , we will definitely see it, but it will happen in due time! We need to wait, be patient and do not give up!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 09, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
It is the patience time because it is not yet happening. I think crypto will rise from its ashes but we have to give it time. It needs to happen its own way
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 09, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
we know crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly from time to time without us noticing. so we cannot determine when it will wait whether it's 3 years, 5 years or even 10 years. I will certainly hold it until it is in accordance with what was targeted before, then I will immediately sell and invest back on the coins I want.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

I can't predict it, but what I know is that it takes a very long time for us to come back like yesterday. it is also still uncertain because it depends on investors, whether they are sure to hold their assets. as long as there are still many people selling, the time to wait will be even longer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 09, 2018, 09:02:16 AM
I have faith and always trust on crypto so that I patiently waiting for the crypto market to recover or the bull run to happen this year, if that's not happen this year so it's maybe next year!
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
November 09, 2018, 08:58:47 AM
Tough call mate. A lot of my friends and relatives who are into this market have been waiting patiently for the bull run to arrive. I suspect two things, either market would rise like crazy like last year and everyone would make a fortune, or, nothing of that sort would happen and people will dump every coin like anything.
Activity: 249
November 09, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
I think that those who are seriously aimed against cryptocurrencies will have to wait as much as you need!
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 09, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
if i had the money to take to court those people that have said that this market would recover and FAILED MISERABLY TO BE ON THE SPOT i would have rent a football stadium to put those guys there.

So many morons and liers, that have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE OF WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT THEY JUST USE THIS FORUM TO PUMP THEIR OWN LOSER AGENDA AND HURT OTHERS IN THEIR WAY.

Just leave crypto. You will thank me my advice for the rest of your life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 08:49:27 AM
I think that this drawdown will be long-term. This year there will be only a small increase in the cryptocurrency. I think that the drawdown will last at least another half a year.
Activity: 406
November 09, 2018, 08:15:40 AM
Well I think that the market will start to recover much faster than we expect , we are globally in 4 lines out of 5 , and now there will be growth soon ! you just have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: