Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 19. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
No you will not be able to predict or suggest what will happen to the cryptocurrency market. I am sure only one thing that a slight increase in prices this year will still be. But no one knows how long the market will recover to the previous indicators. Perhaps the cycle will take a year, and perhaps it will last three or more years.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 03:35:50 PM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
We must understand that the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and it is impossible to predict events that will develop in the future. It is obvious that the market will recover sooner or later, and we only need to accumulate as many coins as possible.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
Don't know for sure about that, for sure people have waited a long time for this market revival, because what we can do now is just be patient and wait for the market to rise, hopefully there will be a bright spot on this
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 03:05:42 PM
time to when riding could not be ascertained. But if you want to be clear that time will come. than just silence and waited with no results will be a good time to trade even though it is at risk. many coins have value is stable enough and this is pretty good when used for trade.

The market will be a loop cycle, when it rises to an excessively high value. That is the time Bitcoin and most altcoin are rising to the highest price earlier this year. And now it is falling to the low threshold, and will reach a low threshold of the cycle then the market also have to rise again.

Few people understand that all events in the market have cyclical behavior, it is obvious that after such a strong rise, there will be a decline of no less force. You need to wait as much as you need.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
November 08, 2018, 02:43:54 PM
time to when riding could not be ascertained. But if you want to be clear that time will come. than just silence and waited with no results will be a good time to trade even though it is at risk. many coins have value is stable enough and this is pretty good when used for trade.

The market will be a loop cycle, when it rises to an excessively high value. That is the time Bitcoin and most altcoin are rising to the highest price earlier this year. And now it is falling to the low threshold, and will reach a low threshold of the cycle then the market also have to rise again.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 08, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
Nobody knows and can predict how long the market has experienced an increase or decrease
If indeed Crypto takes a long time to rise, we have two choices, namely to keep holding coins or look for other strategies to make a profit
Indeed, since January there has been a decline and made us experience the red line but believe that this decline will end soon so don't give up waiting
Activity: 140
November 08, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
People are wating of new green market and I am too. I don't want to sell my coins and I will wait untill the start of new year!
Activity: 283
November 08, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
don't anyone know when this market will increase but some people now sold all them coins these people got losses,so i hold all my coins and waiting for that time,i have hope market will increase in next year end.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 08, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
Well obviously a lot of people haven't waited and have sold which has pushed the market down. I won't be selling personally, still in big profit anyway as I invested early last year.
Great job and strong position! I am interested when and at which price level you plan to seek the exit from your positions.

keep up with what you have now, because we are all convinced that the change is always there, don't just give up. let's just say these are all the tests for us, whether we are patient or not with the problems that occur.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
Its been a long time waiting, we can't tell how can anyone to hold for long.
It is different on ths situation they are facing now.
If you have no money and you have family to support, then you have no choice but to sell at low just for your family.

Yeah, in some case we have to sell our coins even if we don't want to. I have a stable job and I just invest by my saving money. So it will not impact to my life much even if I lose all of them. But cannot say for sure anything. If unlucky, I need a big money to do something, I also have to sell even if I don't want.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
waiting is very boring, but invest now
some profits will be obtained in the future, I hold ethereum coins for the future. at the end of 2018 there will definitely be an increase, hopefully it will be realized.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
In the last 6 months, we ate our life almost. Everybody's tired of waiting. we need to rise as soon as possible. The bull season will begin as soon as possible.
Activity: 450
November 08, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

Three years so huge time. Many of crypto holder thinking for maximum 1 year more. Not more than. One years is enough for getting double profit from a coin. Next year 2019 maybe goes to super fast. Everyone expecting a lot from their holding coins.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
No one knows when that's gonna be, but I think we have to wait until profits are made of not we all have nothing waiting since all these time. This year for crypto really seems badly, everyone just have to keep waiting till we gain something if not we've gain nothing.
Activity: 308
November 08, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
Well obviously a lot of people haven't waited and have sold which has pushed the market down. I won't be selling personally, still in big profit anyway as I invested early last year.
Great job and strong position! I am interested when and at which price level you plan to seek the exit from your positions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 08, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

I hope that we won't have to wait for another 3 years to see a bullish market again. Personally I think that the strong growth will start in the first quarter of 2019 after the approval of ETF. However some growth we should see till the end of this year as well after Bakkt launch in December. 
Activity: 1022
November 08, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
as parts on use with customs of spares of funds with the limitation that investors to manage with less on waste as worse to avoid the future drawing on books with the downside lining of degrading direction and keep on standing to attains as extent with the chance as complying of work on business with the field of finance with the bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
November 08, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
We still have to wait a very long time because we will not see any big growth and now the cryptocurrency goes to the price it deserves  Cool

I think that current situation is good for new investors because :

1) Prices are currently low but it should boost in festive season in December. This has been the trend in past few years as people are in mood to invest more these days.

2) Regarding the price bitcoin deserves, that is debatable now.
Activity: 238
November 08, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
We are working together to build a strong Crypto platform that is a breakthrough for all humanity. Keeping or investing in altcoin as well as you trade something outside of society, it also has its own complexity and success. There is a saying in my country: "Wait for happiness", so invest and wait for the success you want.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 08, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

I have a lot of patience for the best return. The current market shows the best I think. the price is stable on the rate but yes we hope high expectation for it goes higher. I will hold my coin as long as I can. can imagine, how the BTC holder 5 years ago they got the pizza when they should got the lambo
Pages:
Jump to: