Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 15. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 07:44:07 PM
I am planning to go for a medium and long-term with Zen (Horizen) And when I say medium term I am talking about something like 5 years

I think this is fair, in 5 years a lot can happen to the cryptocurrency market, but it will steadily grow. Personally, I count on the next 2 years, closer to this time I will decide whether there is a long-term perspective for 10-15 years.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 13, 2018, 07:32:37 PM
In my opinion, it will not be long before we wait for market prices to increase, but I don't know, because it is very difficult to predict crypto currencies even though there are already growing prices at the end of the year, but that is not necessarily good and we hope that in the future it will be like 2017.

Activity: 229
November 13, 2018, 07:07:39 PM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
Yes. Until now I still hold my coin. Do not know how long. which is certain until prices on the market return to normal. Hope for the best. Positive thinking at market prices makes me a little calm. Hopefully this will end soon. So we can sell the coins we hold.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 13, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
That is very hard question you know that. I think everyonhe can not wait 2 years 3 years becauıse too many investors invested in cryptocurrency with lots of money and they need to cash out back for their life . I am afraiding ot that. I hope these investors will not sell their tokens with loss. Because we have to wait more. I can wait for 3 years because i have some fiat for my life .
copper member
Activity: 210
November 13, 2018, 06:12:36 PM
And do not know for how long, but I am starting to losing my hope in the crypto currencies space, because we have been waited for so long, but nothing happens. Month after month, there are no changes at all.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
November 10, 2018, 03:32:18 PM
We are all also waiting for pump. No one knows what will happen but there has chance to wait for 3 years or not always same thing happen. If we somehow know that every 4-5 years it will happen then it's not the market conditions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:11:25 PM
As long as you believe in your coin  that you are holding you can can wait for the time that the market will rise again. Patience is the best key to earn a good profit that you want. Stay positive and never stop. We all know that crypto is on down right now but we need to still believe and patiently wait.
Activity: 126
November 13, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
Of course it's hard to call how many will return to the market , but I think now we've plummeted and below do not go , and how long is the recovery will I think about a year
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
hope the Summit will come sooner for less than three years. but look at the situation will not be easy to wait for the market to recover with time instant. the end of this year just enough doubts if it will happen the price increase. believe indeed crypto had potential, but it certainly must have a strategy as well as for other results that are beyond prediction.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
I will be waiting for as long as it will take for the market to turn green again. I do not see why I should sell my coins during this bear market. I know the crypto market is cyclical and will definitely come the good times again.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 13, 2018, 03:33:07 PM
I expect positive changes in the market in a month. That is how much remains before you run Bakkt. I believe that after this event, large investment funds will come to the market, as they will have the usual tools to manage their assets.
Activity: 134
November 13, 2018, 03:09:32 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

for those who fell in January, there is no choice. except wait. After all, the fall of most coins was over 70-80% of the peak values. For those who still bought in March, I can offer to partially go to Fiat for deeper purchases.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 13, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
Hhhhhm all we  have seen from others is telling us to hold.. but for how long. I think if you get fed up then you sell your tokens but if you could hold on for sometime you see the benefits.
November 13, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
I can wait until next year if the bull run can't happen this year I will just hold my coins and wait it to pump until next year but if they don't pump up i will just dump it so that I will get profit from my investment or I can get my investment back.
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
in my opinion than we sell it at very low prices now and everything is in vain, it's better to be patient to wait until bitcoin go up again. We have been waiting for all this time, so it's okay if we wait even longer for better results
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 13, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
I think that situation will finally change on day, I think that the most patient crypto enthuthiasts will be rewarded without doubts...we must go on and wait more.

Everyone would be rewarded if you keep holding the right coins and in coming time when market recovers all the coins will rise multiple times and will make money. Though we will need to wait for that rise to happen and the recovery always happen after the fall in price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 13, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
It depends on the individual to wait or not. Things have not really been well on the crypto market recently however, there's still hope that cryptocurrency will get better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 09, 2018, 07:51:29 PM
It depends upon everyone's limitation. If we have a great amount of ethereum today maybe we can get bored by a very slow moving ethereum price. I see that we can surely need a long wait for the ethereum price to rise e up high. But patience is a virtue on crypto we need to wait until bull run begin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to hope that the start of the uptrend. we still have a lot of things to endure before we begin to grow
The time it's not predicted here in crypto because this was decentralized and uncontrolled with anyone but believe crypto as it will explode in market because it's more worth your wait and it times to gain.
Activity: 182
November 09, 2018, 07:44:50 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to hope that the start of the uptrend. we still have a lot of things to endure before we begin to grow
Pages:
Jump to: