Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 20. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
We still have to wait a very long time because we will not see any big growth and now the cryptocurrency goes to the price it deserves  Cool
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 08, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
Its been a long time waiting, we can't tell how can anyone to hold for long.
It is different on ths situation they are facing now.
If you have no money and you have family to support, then you have no choice but to sell at low just for your family.
Activity: 434
November 08, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
I am a crypto enthusiast. I really believe that the blockchain technology will soon be used in all spheres of human activities. Therefore, I made decisions for myself that I would go to the end. I think we will see the beginning of growth already this winter.
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Seeing a situation like this, I think it will still be long for Bitcoin to return to its previous position even for Altcoin whose future is determined by Bitcoin. We don't know how long we will wait. The decision is in our hands whether we will sell it or last longer. For me, I will survive, wait a little longer. I'm still sure there will be a better change.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
I'm not anxious to lose, so I'll hold without problems for a long time
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 08, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
If a person has a source of income other than crypto and he did not take loans, then he can wait a very long time
Activity: 78
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 08, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
I will hold my coins until my daughter gets in high school Cheesy she's 4 years old right now. So 10 years from now I will drop all my coins no matter what the price is.
Activity: 34
November 08, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
As long as they still believe in Bitcoin and its development, they will keep holding and wait for the good news from the market. I think that HODL will not leave cryptocurrency easily.
Activity: 686
November 08, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
Well obviously a lot of people haven't waited and have sold which has pushed the market down. I won't be selling personally, still in big profit anyway as I invested early last year.
Those impatient people has no future in this technology as they just want easy money and get rich in a short period of time. Crypto needs knowledge, skills and patience to survive and be profitable at the right time.
as investors, we really have to have extra patience because crypto is still not stable. we are required to be able to control our emotions if we do not want to lose. we also need to know the crypto deeper so that we will know the crypto potential so we don't give up easily because it will have a bad impact on crypto if we sell a lot of panic at low prices.
Activity: 551
November 08, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
We have to wait untill this bad market situation overcomes. Most of the traders are in losses, when they will be able to cover losses, they can sell them.

we can't know how long this situation will be, and how long people will survive this condition, what we need to wait here is a better situation. if you guess everything it's quite difficult.
Activity: 518
November 08, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
I don't know how long we will wait because Crypto has a price that will continue to change and it doesn't matter if it waits for a long time because it will definitely remain profitable
copper member
Activity: 232
November 08, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
We have to wait untill this bad market situation overcomes. Most of the traders are in losses, when they will be able to cover losses, they can sell them.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
It might take a while for the market to recover but surely market will recover some day,I will wait until the market recovers, whatever happens I will be patient,
Activity: 602
November 08, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
Real investors will wait as long as they need, because now people understand what to do in order to know for sure that now it is better not to sell anything or, on the contrary, to start buying and doing it very quickly.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
November 08, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
Been waiting for so long, bear season is really a long season now.
It is a good thing to wait more! We are now at stable stage and we should look forward for the future.
Bull run will come, i am so excited to see the market going up, November will be the start of those engines.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 10:09:59 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
I patiently wait for him, I will not hunt hurry to sell it, the point is patiently waiting to leave the picnic first just so that the mind is refreshed hehe do not panic and sell it then you will lose the money you have
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 08, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
I have seen some posts that we will see btc up in q4, however, some experience traders think that bulls will wake up only in the middle of 2019
Most likely, bullish growth will begin even later. Even mid-2019 seems like a very optimal forecast. Bitcoin is still in the accumulation stage, there is almost no trade volume, no information background. All of these factors suggest that the market is not ready for another growth.
You're right with what you said and this why I advice people to off their thoughts concerning their for this year bullish market since no bullish market happened when it was last month of this year Q3 which significant proof that nothing much should expected until next year.
Activity: 314
November 08, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
If I based in my experience I almost waited for 6 months to the growth of my investment and I think it depends on a person on how long he can still hold his coins in his wallet to get his earnings. So basically no matter how long it will rise the value of any currency in the market we can wait for it's increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 10:06:15 AM
Do you think there is anything other than waiting? Already everyone is in red, if necessary, i can wait 5 years, not  only 3 years, i do not want to sell my coins at a loss. But 2019 seems to be a profitable year for all of us.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
Cryptocurrency holders are here since 2008, almost 10 years, do you think that you can be in a profit in few months? Maybe if you are day trader and you are shorting when market is crashing, then you can be in a profit in few months.
Pages:
Jump to: