Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 8. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 01:21:28 AM
I will continue to hold all the coins I have, I think by seeing the market as unfit for sale, and I will hold it until I get a profit, I always believe the market will recover and rise, I am sure to get for 10x next year, In fact, I think this is the right time to invest, because at a low price like this you will get a huge profit when prices will stabilize.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 25, 2018, 07:29:05 PM
No need to regret it so deeply, the decline in market prices will not continue forever. There will be times when market prices skyrocket again, the market value also does not continue to increase, it is like a wave that sometimes tides and sometimes recedes. By holding good prospect coins, I think you will get good results that can be much better than you expected. So don't regret having not sold your coins at that time.
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
I think the bear market will not last for years as it did from 2013-2017. This time I predict 1 year to max year and half.
In 2019 we will have many new investors and big capital will enter the market and it will overpass $1 trillion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 25, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
well, i have sold half of my investment since the last peak in the end of Q1 and holding the last with me until now. i cant see selling mine are worthy in this market situation, lets be more patient, hold and wait what will happen to this market until the beginning of 2019. hopefully recovery time will comes even if i have to sell another half of my investment i wish i sell it in  the right price. i will choose to not being greedy and thankful for what i get.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 05:56:43 PM
It can go on for a very long time because all the big players have already earned a lot of money. Now there will be accumulation in promising projects, only those for which there is a demand. Their coins will buy, and they will grow. And to raise the market so much, multi-billion investments are needed.

Exactly i am thinking like that post. First of all marketcap is huge now. Not like before. After now we need to huge amount of money to pump coins.. The other thing is whales already earned big amount of money only 9 months ago. So i feel unfortunately we have to wait a long time for next bull market.Maybe 1 or 2 year..
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 25, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
Of course, everyone hoped that the market in 2018 would continue on its way up, at least everyone wrote about it, but in reality everything turned out to be the opposite. Many live at the expense of investments in cryptocurrency, and of course they have to sell part of their crypto asset, so that they would have money for life. It is necessary to understand one thing, that the market plays according to certain rules and knowing and understanding these rules it is possible to understand how long we will wait for growth. I believe that the new growth will be when new financial instruments are launched. Such as ETF on bitcoin, Bakkt, futures on ETH. what would grow in the crypto market should come new money and most likely it will be institutional investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 25, 2018, 05:21:31 PM
It can go on for a very long time because all the big players have already earned a lot of money. Now there will be accumulation in promising projects, only those for which there is a demand. Their coins will buy, and they will grow. And to raise the market so much, multi-billion investments are needed.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 25, 2018, 05:06:08 PM
Nobody knows the answer to this question. All wait tomorrow but I think growth will be not soon. It is necessary to wait for half of year.
Activity: 266
October 25, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
No one can say that we can't predict what will happen about cryptocurrency in the future we just keeping looking and waiting for good day.
Activity: 275
October 25, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
no one can tell you exactly about it. No one can predict the market movement. When he rises or falls, people guess and hope for the best time.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 25, 2018, 02:10:00 PM
We all fell victim to that January dip, everybody thought a mad bull was coming soon and unfortunately, up till now we haven't seen the bull.. personally I hold tokens of projects I believe in and sold the ones I don't believe in, I am here to play the long game.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
Despite the fact that includes available your complete coin with Economy is shown, you might, however, should invest in far more cryptocurrency in particular ever since quite a few coins usually is low cost! Also been fortitude seriously isn't some sort of ine time period matter, it truly is what exactly you ought to do with benefit in addition to with burning!
copper member
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 04:50:40 AM
If bitcoin price stays in current range, 1st of November will be first time in current bear market, where bitcoin price is negative year over year basis.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 23, 2018, 09:06:17 AM
I don't think it's long, because I'm sure the bear market will end soon, because in my opinion it's been almost a year for the bear market to continue without a bull market, so I'm sure it's time for the bear market.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
hold on ,the team is working. Grin
Activity: 263
October 23, 2018, 07:56:15 AM
I can only sympathize with you if you keep since January then you have nerves of steel, the market is very sagged well, and now I think you do not need to sell soon will turn!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
October 23, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
We are all here looking at the way it's moving.
The best I think one can do for now is still holding because if we knew this would be this way from January, we would have sold enough.
Sincerely it could be tiring, but we have been hearing by the end of the year there will be a pump.
Well, till then, we now know what next.
Activity: 294
October 23, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
We will see at the end of this year whether there will be any details about this, but I think for the moment there is no significant increase in the market, we have to remain patient and wait for the situation to return to normal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 23, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
Some experts stated that at the end of this year there will be improvements and improvements for all coins in the market. But all of these statements are not entirely true, because no one can know clearly about the condition of crypto at the end of the year. What I know for sure, crypto will rotate immediately to a high point again, so this bad market condition will not last long.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 12:10:05 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I am holding it too but I will not consider it stupidity because that's how we  deal with it for better return.
Pages:
Jump to: