Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 9. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 12:05:50 AM
Some people are saying that the bear market would end at the end of this year, but it's just an speculation there is no guarantee that it would happen. For the past couple of days, the market is showing some good signs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
October 22, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
Yea, I did the same with you. I am late to sell my token and trap into the bear market. I have sold most of my tokens but not in the ATH, I have to sell it because I have urgent needs. I got my lesson now and I think the bear market continues until the end of this year. Who knows...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 10:12:40 PM
No one can know that. But most experts agree that cryptocurrency will flourish in the years 2021-2022. I hope that this will happen much earlier, but if not, then I am ready to wait even 3 years.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 22, 2018, 09:19:05 PM
it's better to produce lots of digital coins now than sell what we already have.
So, just focus on adding crypto assets rather than thinking about buying and selling.
Everything will be passed.
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 22, 2018, 09:17:23 PM
no one really knows how long this will happen, maybe some people still hold their coins, some have already sold them.
I still keep some, waiting to get my money back or get a profit.
if you still have more money and are sure that the coin you hold will return you can buy it when it's low, so you can get a double profit.

yeah, even an expert can't predict it precisely.
now we only need good news from the crypto world to move market activity back to normal.

i am currently also waiting for the market price to recover to return the money and give me my profits according to my expectations.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 08:55:46 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
i only got few holdings last january and I don't have any regrets with it. Now I have accumulated enough coins, much coins than before, and I want it to hold all of it as much as possible until the bear market ends.
Activity: 812
October 22, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

Market situations are unpredictable, since end of  the last year market is falling down and many investors are in shock because they are stuck in situation where they can't move a head or step back. Hope for the best in future with its continuity.

Its true, most investor still wait and see. But i am just read news in online media that BAKKT start on december 12 and i hope this will be good news for market. I hope institutional money really come to market and increasing market cap to trillion dollar
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 07:25:17 PM
Yeah i am still holding my tokens. I didint sell my tokens in may altseason and as you expected i am already rekt. So i will hold until next bullrun. and i am continue buying these coins with cheap prices.
I hope we can see any other bullrun in next 1 years.
copper member
Activity: 99
October 21, 2018, 06:34:46 PM
Everybody's expectation now is that now or never soon the bear market will raise again but predicting about the market is not something people can just predicte.  Let's just hope for the better
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 06:33:44 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I still trust this market and right now I hold some coins until it's price go up.  Just relax and wait,  everything is gonna be alright.  Patience is a key to success  here in cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 21, 2018, 06:28:56 PM
Let's wait, as long as the level of demand continues, the market will continue to survive. What I know now is that the level of crypto demand continues to increase along with developments in several countries in facilitating the use of crypto. So that it will help the market in improving and maintaining its existence in the future.
Activity: 182
October 21, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
How long will last no one will say maybe a year and maybe all 2 be, I think that the biggest drop we have waited and now remains when the market will turn
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
no one really knows how long this will happen, maybe some people still hold their coins, some have already sold them.
I still keep some, waiting to get my money back or get a profit.
if you still have more money and are sure that the coin you hold will return you can buy it when it's low, so you can get a double profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

in my opinion crypto needs more adoption and awareness to attract new liquidity it will take months for the market  to recover again
Activity: 336
October 21, 2018, 06:12:34 PM
I think bears some more months will operate cryptocurrency. Bulls will come running for spring of 2019. Strong bears.
I already heard something similar and assumed that we will see real changes in the cryptocurrency market only in 2019, when really big investments will come.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 21, 2018, 05:41:17 PM
I think bears some more months will operate cryptocurrency. Bulls will come running for spring of 2019. Strong bears.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

Market situations are unpredictable, since end of  the last year market is falling down and many investors are in shock because they are stuck in situation where they can't move a head or step back. Hope for the best in future with its continuity.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
Judging by the technical analysis, the market went up. This was evident from the surge in purchases, which was observed from 12 to 16 October.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 19, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
We all expect the changes on the crypto market into more positive direction. And all these processes that are on the market now they are really last too long and in a bit exhausting way. But it is expected - the cycles on such type of the market are predictable thing. Will see what the end of the 2018 will show us. Not it i better not to panic and be too upset,  lots of not bad news are nowadays on the agenda. It may have a good impact on the situation on the crypto market.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 12:13:10 PM
Most likely due to recent events, growth is postponed to the beginning of 2019. And how will actually see for yourself.
Of course, a lot of certain factors influenced the cryptocurrency market, but nevertheless new projects showed a good result. It seems to me that if all these market manipulations continue, we will be able to lose the cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: