Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 10. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
Most likely due to recent events, growth is postponed to the beginning of 2019. And how will actually see for yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 09:07:49 AM
I would also like to get an answer to this question . But though many say that soon: the end, the beginning of the new year. But it's more like hope than reality. Soon we learn, whether justified our expectations
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

everyone is currently holding, if the market is weak we certainly have to hold. yes I did the same thing, now we all are wondering when this bear market will end. all hope this will end soon and the green market will emerge.

I am also in the same queue. I am also holding my coins and tomens right now. But also in accordance with past few weeks news, market started growing and then again fall. So we all are right now waiting. But i am sure that it will recover that is the only reason which is forcing me to hold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
October 18, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Yes, I have the same situation as you have, since May, the portfolio has sunk very badly, 5 times in a dollar, but I don’t sell too
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 03:49:34 PM
You did the right thing by not panicking and selling your coins. Soon, when the market starts growing again, you will get big x's for your coins. I keep my coins in the same way, although my portfolio has significantly lost in price.
Activity: 266
October 18, 2018, 03:47:38 PM
You no one will answer this question. But remember that now is a very good opportunity to buy coins at a very attractive price. No need to panic, you need to invest, the market will return to operation
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
Although you may have got marketed your entire coin inside Jan, you may nonetheless acquire a lot more cryptocurrency specifically given that several coins are usually low-cost! Recently been endurance just isn't any in moment factor, it really is just what you should do inside income and also inside damage!
Activity: 266
October 18, 2018, 03:20:50 PM
This year is very sad, and so you need to keep your coins no matter what, until the market recovers. No one can say how long it will take , but I personally stick to this rule - I do not want to sell for pennies . Need a good market at least for this you need
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
I have the same situation, also I invested more than 15 ETH in altcoins, and now it is nothing( waiting for some changes at market
Activity: 420
October 17, 2018, 09:46:11 PM
It is still difficult to predict for this, for now the conditions are still the same, there has been no improvement, it remains optimistic that the market will slowly rise and run normally as usual
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 09:41:59 PM
maybe those who say that are people who have been disappointed and feel disadvantaged by bitcoin because most people just go along with investing in bitcoin without knowing all the basic knowledge of bitcoin investment that must be studied first, so do not believe in growth bitcoin this year.  Cry
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 09:41:21 PM
No one knows but I think we have bottomed out and just waiting for the bulls proper for a massive bull run. It can't get any worst than it is now market have started to recover and are gaining momentum on their way up

The bull market kills the cryptocurrency market. Initially, we have a steep raise and then a drastic fall. The market fell in three times since the beginning of the year and it is not good.
Bitcoin is becoming the standard trading pair against almost every coin listed. The market should turn around enhance the price one day.
when the market position goes up and the progress continues, this makes the market so big and growing much better. this market situation which continues to attract the appeal of many people is a good support to continue to grow the market.
Activity: 602
October 17, 2018, 09:38:31 PM
for the most part, everything depends on the regulators and on laws relating to the cryptocurrency market, therefore we will observe this situation on the market until the laws governing cryptocurrency are passed.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 09:34:17 PM
I'm still holding. Very pleased that Bitcoin could not break down the level of $ 6,000. Most likely, this means that the BTC cost is at the very bottom at the moment. Therefore, most likely the growth of crypto coins is waiting for us ahead. As soon as the legal procedures concerning the official approval for cryptoexchange trading are completed, institutional traders will immediately enter the crypto market and will bring long-awaited liquidity.
Activity: 494
October 17, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
I think the results of the Bitcoin ETFs are expected, there is a low volatility for a market that meets the SEC rules. This degree of repression of the price of Bitcoin suggests deeper meanings.
Activity: 126
October 17, 2018, 04:59:06 PM
I believe that the market will live forever. But recovery should end soon. Because the market is cyclical and growth is soon projected.
copper member
Activity: 308
October 17, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
This has been the most interesting thread for me here since this year as it has kept me abreast of people's belief and sampled different options as refseds the market, personally I still do not expect seeing a major recovery this year, crypto will never see another all time high this year, may be next year on even in 2020 The recovery will take longer, however for quicker profits, one should look aside the top cryptocurrencies and invest in good projects with low cap and still undervalued
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 17, 2018, 02:19:33 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I still hold my coins. It is foolish to sell coins in - 60-80% and there is not any sense, just wait. Many say that there will soon be a reversal, but I think that this trend will continue until the end of the year, I hope I am wrong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 17, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Currently i'm still holding my altcoins since late 2017, because I have no other choices than that. As you know the market condition on this year is bearish if I sell it then I'm gonna loss.
Activity: 120
October 17, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
I don't think you need to regret what you did. why not sell at that time? I think you only want profit right? and I think that's fair, so there's no need to regret, that's trading, the part is fun, and I think you need to be patient while waiting for the coin market to rise
Pages:
Jump to: