Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 33. (Read 6662 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
The best thing to do is to play safe at the moment and wait for news that could make the cryptocurrency market grow or at least stabilize just a bit, we could probably last a whole year in the current status if the investments cease too, though I still think the recovery could happen sooner.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 04:47:37 PM
Doesn't look like there is an end to this in sight. We can only hope that the bull run we experienced last year December gets to repeat itself. Hopefully we all get to smile happily in the 4th quarter of this year. It will be a pretty decent way to end the year.
Activity: 318
August 18, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I was stupid, too, and I didn't sell my coins. But now we need to accept the fact that the bear market is a normal phenomenon for the world of cryptocurrencies. I don't believe the market will grow.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
August 18, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
Hey there,

You are not alone! There are many stupid people like you and me around here. But anyway this is a lesson to be learned. I hope we have learned it. I know what to do in the next bull run.

Kind regards,
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 04:33:42 PM
It is impossible to predict exactly what the market will be and reverse the trend. After all, there was a lot of good news, but there was no regular growth. Possible speculation and manipulation are the place to be.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
This bear market, in my opinion was artificially made by government of some country. If they let cryptocurrency grow, eventually it will replace fiat. Government of course don't want their fiat replaced by crypto. And they have the tool to create bear market. The can short the bit coin on bitmex. BTC down, all cryptocurrency down.

Do you really believe it? How can the government of a certain country affect the market? The whales, the richest people that hold the majority of the main cryptos can play the role here. Hope, the bearish trend will be finished soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
I believe that now is the time to hold a coin if it is. Because now such a period that the crypto market at the start that would grow after a long break.
Activity: 571
August 17, 2018, 11:04:25 AM
No one can say how long it will last. The theory that some country has created a bear market seems unlikely to me, here is the fact that there are certain people who manipulate the prices of cryptocurrencies is really true.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
I think we should still be patient in the next few months, because I see that there is no volume large enough to start a bullish trend in the market

Even if you wait until the end of the year, I highly doubt that there will be a significant increase in overall market value of the whole crypto industry. Just a gut feeling, considering that the market had been going up and down every month, alternating.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 09:11:50 AM
I was sure that the bear season would soon end 3 months ago, so I will not make predictions, just wait.
Activity: 27
August 17, 2018, 07:03:47 AM
Don’t lose any faith in the crypto world and keep boiling as that is the best way.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 05:16:45 AM
How long this market will continue to be predicted is meaningless, for this there are no fundamental introductory notes. Therefore, the fluctuations have accompanied and will accompany the crypto for several more years until it reaches maturity. However, it is important that these landslides do not call into question the existence of the very industry of block-technologies.
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
How long the bear market continues actually depends on a lot of factors like the fundamental and technical factors,, for me I rely on the fundamental factors because by September global trade is going to increase which will affect all the sectors of the economy and this will boost btv which will affect all other altcoins. So I believesoon everything will be fine . .
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 17, 2018, 04:58:29 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Like you, I also holding my coins for almost 4 moths already. I can't afford to sell it because the market/s are bleeding and the prices are really dump at the bottom. I think the bear will continue until September or even later from that, but we have to be patience to wait for the bull market to come, in order for us to recover our losses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
That question is one which no one single person has answer to. The bear run is never ending it keeps getting worst day by day but we are all hopeful that some miracle will happen and voom it ends and we can all smile again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
hahahaha...i guess it is over Cool because all I see is all green on almost every coin on Coinmarket Cap. this is why i have been telling folks not to be worried about the state of the market because there will certainly be a time for a pump which would cause the market to rise.
Activity: 602
August 17, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
This bear market, in my opinion was artificially made by government of some country. If they let cryptocurrency grow, eventually it will replace fiat. Government of course don't want their fiat replaced by crypto. And they have the tool to create bear market. The can short the bit coin on bitmex. BTC down, all cryptocurrency down.

Only the whales have won and got their millions and billions. The average traders and investors really lost a lot, many people left the market and this is sad. I hope that the bearish trend will be finished soon.
This situation on the market is really good for those people who have huge capital (whales), but they will earn only when the market recovers and prices rise. Consequently, "average traders" will lose when they sell their coins at low prices.
Activity: 630
August 17, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

Only the whales have won and got their millions and billions. The average traders and investors really lost a lot, many people left the market and this is sad. I hope that the bearish trend will be finished soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 16, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
I think that we should wait for the end of September, when the SEC will be held - this is September 30, then, I hope we will grow)) But for now we are hanging out in flat...
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
It was a lesson to learn, the market condition in January made us greedy, because it rose up fast, and most people were not prepared for such condition. It is important to have an exit plan and specify the targets on which you will start selling.
Pages:
Jump to: