Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 29. (Read 6662 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I don't see a continuation now. I don't know when we'll be able to get back to it. Unfortunately, all too large falls now
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 27, 2018, 11:18:00 AM
I think bearish market is a circle that happens and will keep happening in the future cryptocurrency market. How long it will take for bear market to last, nobody really know! The best thing right now is to look for opportunity to buy low priced quality coin!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
I did likewise botch, why I didn't offer all my computerized resource in december, this is on the grounds that iam excessively voracious. What's more, gain from this case, I will never doing likewise botch again and when the cost going up 5 to 10 times I will offer it and sit tight patient again for profound cost. Right now regardless I holding my everything advanced resource and I will hold it till at whatever point bull run coming, on the grounds that my objective to make 5 to 10 times benefit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 27, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
Will end this season with ending the month of August,
Ber months is coming and it is always healthy for cryptocurrency.
we should hold and be patient in this community. we will have those bulls later.
Activity: 29
August 27, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
i think next year around the 4th quarter the market will rise again
Activity: 504
August 27, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
I think no one can predict exactly when the market will recover, in my opinion, we should patiently wait, when the market starts to increase, then we should sell the coin

The bull run can start any moment. Everything is so unpredictable that no one will ever answer you this questions. The bearish trend is still in power, and each day you open the charts, you can see the different market situation.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
August 27, 2018, 10:05:50 AM
This is exactly will soon be over, hang in there, autumn is coming. in autumn, we always see a growth trend and it's a buzz!! I look forward to that time!!! and then we can make good money! I didn't have time to get my money out in January, so I'm looking forward to the autumn and the market growth, because now I have experience and will definitely get over profit!!!

Same here as well, but it is not that I'm regretting what I didn't do way back in January when the market was still fine unlike now, but yes, I'm holding my coin. Maybe I missed the opportunity to sell my coins at the good price but sometimes life is like that, we thought we could make more profits so we hold but instead the market goes down and we hold not because we were waiting for the prices to go up even more, we are holding because the price is too low for us to risk our coins by selling them.

We are patiently holding waiting for the next PUMP that is going to happen in the right time, we don't know if it is going to be the same last year which by the month of September starts, the market is also starting to PUMP.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
This bear market can  continue for years or can stop tomorrow who knows.I am holding my coins and even buying
more but only coins I have confidence like BTC and ETH.
This market really goes to my nerves as well but trying to be patient and waiting for another bull run.
I think that we have already come out from the bearish market. The market is now trading in a good mood and hopefully in future the volume will continue increasing and which will also give a good boost to the market. I hope that very soon we will so bitcoin and some other altcoin trading in a high price.
Activity: 106
August 27, 2018, 12:26:24 AM
I think it's foolish for you to sell all your coins. For the cryptocurrency market, the fall is a very normal thing. People shouldn't panic about it, be patient, and the bear market will soon pass.
Activity: 456
August 27, 2018, 12:25:38 AM
No one actually knows what will happen. Some experts are making predictions based on TA etc and many people are hoping for a possible bull run after September like  last year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 12:08:14 AM
Because the crypto market is not good at this time, many people are selling their coins quickly because they are afraid that their coins will decrease in price, even though I think holding coins is the best thing to do now, until the end of this year.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 12:00:44 AM
That is big question and inquiry here in cryptocurrency on how long this bear market would last, but there is no actual time the bear market will be over ,yet no one can predict the nearest possible time this season would end ,so for us we will just wait, because there is nothing we can contribute to stop this bearmarket stretch.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
May be by the end of this year the bear market will end soon as possible, so we don't have to be panic just hodl your altcoin
Activity: 132
August 26, 2018, 11:46:11 PM
In my opinion, there will be no increase this year. I am waiting for the next round of technological development to drive up.
Activity: 602
August 26, 2018, 04:20:14 PM
This bear market can  continue for years or can stop tomorrow who knows.I am holding my coins and even buying
more but only coins I have confidence like BTC and ETH.
This market really goes to my nerves as well but trying to be patient and waiting for another bull run.
Activity: 49
August 26, 2018, 02:24:22 PM
The market is already starting to turn and will go up! That's all green and there will be strong growth in the year
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 26, 2018, 02:15:02 PM
That's a good question. If I knew the answer to it, I would sell voi tokens now and know when to re-purchase)
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 26, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
Frankly speaking we can only predict that market will get bullish momentum but exactly we can not say when bearish trend will be over. I am also like you I am holder of many altcoins & their value has been dropped too much this year till date but now If I sell my holdings in loss that will be a foolish decision so I am continue to holding my coins because I know one day patience will pay off at later stage.
Activity: 89
August 26, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
well it's already end of august and this never ending bear market is still here. bitcoin etf proposal rejection few weeks ago make it worse. let's hope everything is getting better in the end of the year
It is not surprising that such a large-scale event has not passed within a month. We need more time here and I believe that next year it will come.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
Nobody knows, but I guess the bear market will be over soon. Even now we can see some positive trends on the market that can be a signal about the market reversal. I hope the SEC will accept CBOE ETF on September 30. This could be a great start for the bull rally in the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: