Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 31. (Read 6662 times)

copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
Unfortunately, if you bought at the December stroke January highs, you would probably be in loss of over 50% except for some rare coins that didn't really go down and some made profit against all the odds.Pulling out is pulling losses so I'll advise you wait till everything is fine.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
Well, I predicted such outcome of ETH dropping, that's why I've decided to sell my crypto funds earlier. Nevertheless i lost a lot on this massive dump. I can't even understand your feelings, because 80% of drawdown is freaking. If you have additional funds, try to invest more in crypto right now and on positive trend you will get ROI earlier
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:41:05 AM
I think this bear market is going to end soon, and I'm looking at how the market is going to evolve and whether the market is going to be like the market before it. There will be a bull market at the end of the year.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
This market is very unpredictable and a trend change can occur at any time. Many projects will soon release the finished product or make major technical updates, on the basis of which the price of the coin will begin to rise. Many investors are tired of pessimism and soon a bullish trend will come.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 25, 2018, 01:52:59 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

We are the same situition mate since january i'm holding my coins and until now the price didn't go up and now i'm keeping more and more patient waiting the price of my coins to recover before i'm gonna sell them and then i get profit from them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:41:09 AM
It is better to hold and hold because one day the price will go up as well because the demand will go up it is just a matter of time before it will return just hope and believe that the market will return as well
Activity: 437
August 25, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
don't sell until you have sold the altcoins you're not in the red, I hope that it will rot in December, it is cyclical for markets
Activity: 117
August 25, 2018, 01:32:04 AM
in my opinion, the market will improve again in February, now we have the opportunity to collect lots of tokens from the results of the bounty campaign prizes, we have to collect lots of tokens and then we sell all of our tokens in February
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 01:24:09 AM
Now it is difficult to predict possible changes in the market in the future. It is just necessary to remain patient and not rush to categorical decisions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
August 24, 2018, 06:01:07 AM
People ask such questions for half a year already. But right now there is every reason to answer this question - that this is the end of the bear market. In the next few weeks there will be a recovery of the market, all holders of altcoins need to prepare for growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:55:54 AM
I believe that in the second half of this year it will be best to simply monitor the situation on the market. If there are no drastic changes, I'd rather just hold coins for the future.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 05:54:30 AM
See from the development of your coin position, does it continue to decline deeper and beyond 100? If so, just sell it immediately. Maintain those who are ranked top on the market. Be patient, they will get a development if bitcoin has expanded.  It takes a long time, but all that will pay off with satisfying results from the development of your coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:47:53 AM
I think another month and growth will begin! There are all the prerequisites for this and also on the mathematical model
  Rapid start of growth by the end of the year. Tired of this red trend already (
Activity: 753
August 24, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
No one can really say for how long this bearish trend will continue but for me, I am going buy some more altcoins at low prices and patiently HODL  untill the market recover.
You are right, this market situation should be used, and buy some coins, while prices are low, since such a chance may not be there. No one knows when this trend will end, but I intend to wait until the market has recovered.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
If I knew that the market would fall so long, I would definitely take my investments from the cryptocurrency.  But now it's too late to talk about this.  Since my portfolio has completely turned into a loss.
Activity: 308
August 24, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
No one can really say for how long this bearish trend will continue but for me, I am going buy some more altcoins at low prices and patiently HODL  untill the market recover.
Activity: 518
August 24, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
If you look at the history of bitcoin massive bull run then you can see that every three years cycle there is a massive bull run and 2011, 2014, 2017 are the examples of those to create ATH. 2017 was really exceptional. Next bull run we could see in 2020/21.
Activity: 161
August 24, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

I think you just need to hold it. Since the bearish trend is already too long and we should expect that the market tide will overturn and will recover soon or even make a huge comeback.
Activity: 61
August 24, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
Of course the whole market has fallen , so I will not sell my cryptocurrency.I believe there will be a bull market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
Nobody can say for sure when the collapse of the crypto currency is over, most people still survive, if we all pull the market will not mean anything. There is no saying, the price is only currently at the price of November last year.
Pages:
Jump to: