Pages:
Author

Topic: How long you in bitcoin world? - page 27. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
August 03, 2016, 09:45:43 AM
What's benefit you got after know about bitcoin guys?
Activity: 756
Crypto.games
August 03, 2016, 09:39:03 AM
I have known the word bitcoin for almost 2 years but it's only been a year since i started actively
using bitcoin, the first time i saw bitcoin the first thing comes to my mind is "IT'S A SCAM" but
after several months i saw bitcoin again and this time out of curiosity i looked into it and got interested
and then found this forum then everything started for me in the world of bitcoin. i don't trust bitcoin entirely
but enough to spend time and some money into it. for those who are saying bitcoin is for criminals, as far as
i know bitcoin has been used as currency in the blackmarket and so the other currencies, but they only
notice bitcoin because it is not accepted as currency in a lot of country. and as you know bitcoin can be
transferred from one country to another in almost an instant that's why it is perfect for illegal activities.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 09:20:12 AM
I think this is a silly question. Because all the things that exist in the world, this will definitely change in something better from now on. Bitcoin probably will not last a long time (5-10 years) if there is a better technology than bitcoin and bitcoin will last a long time if there is no new technology is sophisticated and modern bitcoin. All of this depends on the situation and the forecasts are not useful
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
August 03, 2016, 09:14:48 AM
How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?

I`m an active bitcoin user for about one year and so far i can say only good things about bitcoin.

I trust bitcoin.The people that claim those lies about bitcoin don`t know anything about cryptocurrencies.

Btc had some issues in the past,but it`s still strong.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 03, 2016, 08:51:26 AM
I've been in the scene for over 3 years now, and spent my first year lurking and just reading through articles and such. If you'd ask me, I believe in bitcoin's code 100%. The only thing I dislike is the multitude of services integrating bitcoin's name while having an insecure system which is prone or much susceptible to hacks. Whenever hacks take place, bitcoin's name is also put to shame, which honestly is not a good thing for the whole of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 08:36:27 AM
i am using bitcoin and trusting on it for last some years but still i can say that i am a student of bitcoin form. i have seen so many pumps and dumps after entering in the world of bitcoin, i think that is the nature of bitcoin that some time it fell down while other it it just too high, but still am believing of bitcoin and have invested a good amount of my fiat money,
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 08:24:53 AM
When i started this the price was high... it was about 750$ per BTC but this days the price really get down...
i am getting worried about its future.... Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 03, 2016, 08:19:36 AM
I joined just a few months before the Gox incident. I remember the price was like 100$ or smth at that time. Then suddenly Gox thing happened and prices gone top of the roof, and naturally, then it went to floor. Some became rich, some suicided. Those were  exciting times.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
August 03, 2016, 08:19:24 AM
I've been here for a like a year or more but I have known bitcoin ever since I was a little kid. I have heard of the crypto-currency by just lazily scrolling the news feed on facebook and happened to stumble upon a related article. I didn't actually pay any attention to it but I knew that it's like an e-coin (online games money) which you could use to buy stuffs online. I thought it was a scam and the majority of people aren't into stuffs like bitcoin before.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 03, 2016, 08:14:49 AM
I have been using bitcoin for almost 1 year now and for me bitcoin is not just an investment but an opportunity to earn. when i first use my bitcoin, im just storing my btc in my wallet and use it for paying my bills and loading my phone but then i discovered that i can earn through it as well thats why i have a big trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
August 03, 2016, 08:14:36 AM
maybe today is the 3rd year I am in search bitcoin, and very much experience I have gained. I am looking for bitcoin since 2014 because my friend introduced him to me. happy and sad I already did, but it made me become stronger until today. yah, but my goal since then has not been met. I want to get 1 BTC per month, and if I say that, I would do it
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
August 03, 2016, 08:07:48 AM
The question is quite confusing honestly, but as far as I understand it, you were asking how long will I trust bitcoin as my investment? Right? Well I started bitcoin last 2015, it's been more than a year now. Since the day that I started bitcoin, I already gave my trust into it. Well, that's because I can gain without investing my money, but only time and effort. Despite all of that negative news about bitcoin, I will still believe on it and trust it. Honestly, it's not bitcoin, it's the people who use it. There will always be people who will do bad things using money/currency. It's a choice.
Activity: 238
August 03, 2016, 07:54:51 AM
I am Using Bitcoin From the Past 2 Years But When I am New to this I also Think that Bitcoin is For Criminals But Now i Think Bitcoin has a Positive Impact on My Life and It Helps me To Earn Money.....
If it has Any Negative Impact then I Dont Care about it......
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2016, 07:52:02 AM
more than 2 years now. i really don't care about the negativity as i know bitcoin itself is a technology that has never been harmed. all the negativity comes from exchanges messing up big time. i also don't care about the negativity spreaded by the media to discredit bitcoin. i keep holding my coins as a boss, and in the meantime i am making money whilst trading. win win for me.
Activity: 118
August 03, 2016, 07:48:49 AM
Trusting bitcoin, shouldn't have anything to do with it's usage by different types of people since normal cash is also used by criminals and yet all of us use that as well. I do trust bitcoin and pretty much everyone else here does that too. Never had any issues to date base on few years of experience. I'll trust it til the end.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
as long as i could take benefit from bitcoin i do still believe bitcoin as long term and short term my investment even too many negative issue regarding bitcoin but bitcoin has survive till now and i think bitcoin will have bright future and will be the stronger cryptoccurency
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 03, 2016, 07:37:08 AM
Just a few months since I know bitcoin and until now, i don't have nothing and do not know how to earn bitcoin. Maybe this time I have to spend more time in earning bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 03, 2016, 07:35:10 AM
bitcoin investment is just like an ordinary forex you hold it and wait for it to grow, it is how you treat your money so for me bitcoin still a good value of my money and i will trust it until it still existing.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 03, 2016, 07:32:44 AM
I have been using bitcoin for the past two years and it has had its ups and downs but i have still stuck with it and it has proven to be a good choice. The bitcoin prices have increased rapidly over these two years and i am making a profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 03, 2016, 07:31:22 AM
I have been using bitcoin since just last year... Early part of 015 to be precised.. Though I was not yet here when the price touched the ground, but I read that... All of those issues and all that happens to bitcoin last year is nothing to me... As long as it has a value, I will still keep my bitcoin and I won't sell it if I don't need money...  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: