Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bitcoins do I need to retire in 20 years? - page 101. (Read 320337 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
If you are thinking to retire in 20 years based on fiat, then it is not assumable.
But if you want to retire based on just Bitcoins, and if it ever gets completely used-to by the whole world, then even 100 Bitcoins would do.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
50 should be just enough. If we reach 10k, you own half a million in bitcoin.. WOW. If your intial investment was
50 * 450 = 22.500.- you can be very happy.

my guess is also 50 bitcoins. if bitcoin really takes off in the future, then $10,000 is still a fairly low amount. especially when wall street is entering the bitcoin market and start buying up a huge load of coins.

Where did you read this?

they assumed that the recent increase in fed of 0.25% is a thing that can make you think that they can enter in the bitcoin market

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fed-funds-rate-raised-025-how-will-btc-price-react-1292063
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Either you need 1, or you need 1 million. I believe in extreme's and this can go both ways.

It will be the invention of the century, or it will be a big FAIL.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think for being sure and rich you should at least get 100 bitcoins. Otherwise, it would be a risky investment iff you buy 100 now and bitcoin would get shut down by governments and youre bitcoin would get useless Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
50 should be just enough. If we reach 10k, you own half a million in bitcoin.. WOW. If your intial investment was

my guess is also 50 bitcoins. if bitcoin really takes off in the future, then $10,000 is still a fairly low amount. especially when wall street is entering the bitcoin market and start buying up a huge load of coins.

Where did you read this?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
10-20 BTC looks good.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1232
I wish I could retire now If I had 100BTC

But that is smart if you buy BTC now and wait for 20 years and get lucky that 1 BTC = 10.000 dollar.

Such a big dream and hope that will happend

Yeah me too even I am young I wish I had 100BTC and that would be nice if it was worh 10K
So that I can go back to my country and live there my hole life.

has 100 BTC is my dream and goal for the future. I will continue to collect and buy for the next few years. and 100 BTC highly enough for me to retire in the next 20 years. at least in the future bitcoin prices above $1000

If you wanted to get 100 BTC, you should have bought when Bitcoin was just a couple cents. If would have saved you thousands of dollars.

the current price is quite high and I can not afford to buy many bitcoin. but I will try to collect bitcoin up to the next 20 years.
but if the bitcoin price down and cheap of course I will buy some bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Maybe 1000 bitcoin in 20 years and you could retire. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more.

That's 400k USD right now, which is far more than most people have or would need to retire. If Bitcoin survives for 20 years it will be worth much more than now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
20 years is really long, maybe btc will become useless after just 10 more years, who knows?
10 years? maybe not I think. The mining reward of bitcoin is not low enough so that miners will stop mining. Only one situation can cause bitcoin to die is the digital currency created by governments kills it
Activity: 406
20 years is really long, maybe btc will become useless after just 10 more years, who knows?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

But that is smart if you buy BTC now and wait for 20 years and get lucky that 1 BTC = 10.000 dollar.

Yeah me too even I am young I wish I had 100BTC and that would be nice if it was worh 10K

it might be true that it will make this price or even more we can not tell now much it will be in 20 year in economy technology basically everything
i sure hope that we all might retire with nice amount of coins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Depends on how the BTC price moves and it's value compared to fiat+ where you live and the cost of living there, Hard to say any estimation without these two indicators (and even if we ignore BTC volatility at least the cost in your country/part of the world is needed).
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

has 100 BTC is my dream and goal for the future. I will continue to collect and buy for the next few years. and 100 BTC highly enough for me to retire in the next 20 years. at least in the future bitcoin prices above $1000

If you wanted to get 100 BTC, you should have bought when Bitcoin was just a couple cents. If would have saved you thousands of dollars.

couple of cent mean that you was an early adopters, which mean that you could have just mined it directly not ever bothering with buying

and also you would have sold many long time ago, not really fait to think about it right now, i think bitcoin is still cheap you can buy now, and wait for the greater value like 1k-10k range
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Maybe 1000 bitcoin in 20 years and you could retire. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
You only need to save 0.1-1 BTC is enough, why?
because bitcoin prices will explode in the future

1 btc = $5000
 Grin

You can never be too sure about that. It's still nice to have a good amount, you never know what will happen in the future of bitcoin.
It's very unpredictable and it can go either way.
Activity: 308

Yeah in 2013 you should have bought bitcoins there, I wish I started to know about bitcoin in 2013.
So today I should have been a millionaire or have made a lot of profit. Oh well I am still happy that I made profit this day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1232

Pages:
Jump to: