Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bitcoins do I need to retire in 20 years? - page 97. (Read 320337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I dont know if in 2035 price of btc be 10k then 100 would be fine
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would advice to invest 50% in some savings accounts / stock investments
Use the other half of your funds for anything crypto related and consider this risk to very risky.
Activity: 532
depend on price in 20 or more years
but some round number would be fine like 500 BTC in stock

I expect the bitcoin price to rise 40% a year, or double every two years. So the price will be 1000 fold in 20 years, or each bitcoin is worth about $400k. So you need about 5 bitcoin to live happily.

I hope so, i hope the bitcoin price will increase so high in the next 2-10 years. and for me you need around 50-100 bitcoin to retire in 20 years.

yes i also only able to collect 50-100 bitcoin in the next few years. so 100 bitcoin enough for me to retire and wait for higher bitcoin prices then sell Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I expect the bitcoin price to rise 40% a year, or double every two years. So the price will be 1000 fold in 20 years, or each bitcoin is worth about $400k. So you need about 5 bitcoin to live happily.

I hope so, i hope the bitcoin price will increase so high in the next 2-10 years. and for me you need around 50-100 bitcoin to retire in 20 years.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
i think you will need to have something at least 1000 bitcoins for that

1000 bitcoin at this time = $430.000 it's very much, and if bitcoin price hit $10.000 your bitcoin = $10m
i think 50BTC it's enough to retire in 20years

if we look at the price variation then number of btc will variate
if price of btc would be 10K at 20 years in some countries in world 10 would be enough and somewhere 100 will be small amount
so this can be difficult to predict and i will say the more you can save the better
Activity: 952

1000 bitcoin at this time = $430.000 it's very much, and if bitcoin price hit $10.000 your bitcoin = $10m

50 btc sounds good to hold at the time of retirement as it can take care of our expenses and give us luxury life but totally depends on the price of bitcoin at that particular time, if the value of bitcoin is good then it would be much better for us.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
best way to retire with bitcoin is to accumulate at least 500 coin in stock then i think it will be sure for retirement
Activity: 938
i want to spend my retired days with luxury thats why i am investing my present time to earn good bitcoins and 2 bitcoins is not enough for me ! i think i need  more than 1k  bitcoin in my account then my all dreams become true   

Yeah we want that our retirement life should be full of luxuries so we cannot think of any specific amount of bitcoins to hold, more bitcoins means more luxuries into store, totally depends on your life style and standard of living and the country you are living in.
Activity: 770
Depends on 1)where you are living and located and 2) the price of BTC in 20 years, at least the BTC price is completely unpredictable for months not to mention years (it was worth cents years ago and reached $1000 months ago).
well it is only somewhat unpredictable because with a predictable supply and a nearly exact amount of time when the supply will decrease, we can speculate the price with a certain precision. And bitcoin's price will have the tendency to increase so we can say that you knew less BTC in 20 years than now Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I will need 400btc,first i buy a lot build a house into it. Make a educational plan for my kids and the rest put it in an investmest program. I can live my life to the fullest. Because in this world we are living "money is the basic needs of all people. If you dont have money you cant buy anything
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Depends on 1)where you are living and located and 2) the price of BTC in 20 years, at least the BTC price is completely unpredictable for months not to mention years (it was worth cents years ago and reached $1000 months ago).
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
This is about the prediction of bitcoin price in 20 years. I think the price will be over $0.5 million. So we need only 4 bitcoin to live happily.
legendary
Activity: 1218

With 500 BTC in stock after 20 years, you would be a multi billionaire as per my predictions. After 20 years, one bitcoin must be worth more than 10 million, I guess only one bitcoin or hardly 2 are more than enough to retire  in 20 years.
I think it's better if the stock that we have more than 500 BTC, because we do not know the price of BTC in the 20 years to come, maybe the price will go down, maybe the price will go up, so I guess we need more than 1000 BTC
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

well the problem is that you need to buy them before the price skyrocket, otherwise it would be pointless to retire with bitcoin, because you need the same amount on fiat

so if you want to retire with a good standard of living you need to have already a decent amount, that permit you to buy a great amount of coins today + something as a saving for "just in case" problems...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

With 500 BTC in stock after 20 years, you would be a multi billionaire as per my predictions. After 20 years, one bitcoin must be worth more than 10 million, I guess only one bitcoin or hardly 2 are more than enough to retire  in 20 years.
legendary
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
To make a safe bet with your pension fund, go for 1000 bitcoins.
Best case scenario would be a rise to over 2K
Worst cas scenario would be a decline to 200 USD, which would give you 200k.
Pages:
Jump to: