Author

Topic: How many bitcoins do I need to retire in 20 years? - page 102. (Read 320337 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
You only need to save 0.1-1 BTC is enough, why?
because bitcoin prices will explode in the future

1 btc = $5000
 Grin
Yup Bitcoin price explode and It will reach more than 10000$ also Yes there is possiblity Because Consistently companies are adopting bitcoin Once its starts to use by large number Automatically will there bitcoin. Price will reach peak and unimaginable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
To be safe, get two Bitcoins.

lol i agree with this. in 20 years 2 bitcoin may be worth 2,000,000$ and to me a 2m retirement fund would last if you plan on retiring at 60 and living untill 75 or whatever. specially if you have another income coming in still from ssi or whatever it may be

safe side get 5

I really doubt that Bitcoin will reach anywhere near $2,000,000 in just 20 years. Bitcoin's price may reach that amount, but not in 20 years, maybe like in 40 over years.

the bitcoin price is unpredictable. We can set a time for it. It may goes down,or goes up quickly. By the way, keep that 2BTC now,maybe gonna give you a high price for incoming 20 years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
To be safe, get two Bitcoins.

lol i agree with this. in 20 years 2 bitcoin may be worth 2,000,000$ and to me a 2m retirement fund would last if you plan on retiring at 60 and living untill 75 or whatever. specially if you have another income coming in still from ssi or whatever it may be

safe side get 5

I really doubt that Bitcoin will reach anywhere near $2,000,000 in just 20 years. Bitcoin's price may reach that amount, but not in 20 years, maybe like in 40 over years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I wish I could retire now If I had 100BTC

But that is smart if you buy BTC now and wait for 20 years and get lucky that 1 BTC = 10.000 dollar.

Such a big dream and hope that will happend

Yeah me too even I am young I wish I had 100BTC and that would be nice if it was worh 10K
So that I can go back to my country and live there my hole life.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I wish I could retire now If I had 100BTC

But that is smart if you buy BTC now and wait for 20 years and get lucky that 1 BTC = 10.000 dollar.

Such a big dream and hope that will happend
legendary
Activity: 1232
100BTC may be very enough, because we do not know the price in the next 20 years. but I believe the price will be above $1000 and even $10,000
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Yeah try to save around 0.05 btc every week and you will see in 2 decades you will be a very wealty man.
Remember patience is a bliss. So don't  get lured into (panic) selling.

Try saving 0.05 Bitcoin a week and you will see in a few years you won't be able to afford 0.05 because they became too expensive.

you said it right if all just do that calculate how many will you have in 20 years
its 52 week per year (52*20= 1040 a lot) with suggested sum above 0.05 * 1040 equals 52 btc nice amount
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Yeah try to save around 0.05 btc every week and you will see in 2 decades you will be a very wealty man.

Try saving 0.05 Bitcoin a week and you will see in a few years you won't be able to afford 0.05 because they became too expensive.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
save your earning maybe 0.05/week in 20years you will have ~50btc and i think it's enough
now im trying save 0.07/week i hope i can hold it in 20years too  Cheesy

This is some awesome strategy, how much bitcoins are you buying weekly or monthly than? Because for me I can afford buying that much bitcoins. I am just trying to get every week  0.01 so that I have something in my wallet.

Im never buying bitcoin
just earning from some online service
you can join sign campaign, and also you can create faucet then earning from adsens Smiley

or you can trade your bitcoin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
It's a difficult question because it's price prediction 20 years ahead of the future.
Let's assume price will only stay the same or higher.
Assume you need 1 million dollar retirement money.

Then: 3000 BTC  is $1.373.262
If price rises you will need less BTC. 

Well thinking the price will stay the same solves nothing since no one of us can make 1 million dollars in BTC unless we are compensated by history by being holders and pioneers in the Bitcoin game and I am sure that history will grant us a lot of purchasing power in the future. If you have a couple of BTC you deserve being ahead of the pack because you paid attention to the thing while others were still stuck in the "it's a ponzi" nonsense.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
It's a difficult question because it's price prediction 20 years ahead of the future.
Let's assume price will only stay the same or higher.
Assume you need 1 million dollar retirement money.

Then: 3000 BTC  is $1.373.262
If price rises you will need less BTC. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
150 bitcoins minimum, because if the price increases a lot then you have a good profit, but how much do you think you need in fiat to be retired?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'd say 5000-500000 btc
Activity: 354
You only need to save 0.1-1 BTC is enough, why?
because bitcoin prices will explode in the future

1 btc = $5000
 Grin
retire with 500-5000$ ?
Where do you live?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'd say 10-20 BTC... That's to live a comfortable lifestyle.
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It's probably good to have 3-5 BTC just in case. Also it's wise to diversify to promising alts. I think some alts will also survive well into the future.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
save your earning maybe 0.05/week in 20years you will have ~50btc and i think it's enough

This is some awesome strategy, how much bitcoins are you buying weekly or monthly than? Because for me I can afford buying that much bitcoins. I am just trying to get every week  0.01 so that I have something in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Maybe in 20 years the price of a bitcoin will be $10000 so you need a couple of coins to have a comfortable living.
Maybe bitcoin worth $10000 maybe it worth nothing Grin by then the mining reward or so close that it nearly reaches 0 the fee will be much higher so there are still chances that everyone abandons bitcoin

mining alt is currently profitable i assume it will be in 20 years cuz we have some new coin all the time
also think that all use merge mining and transfer to most profitable it will be like this in 20 years to
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
Jump to: