Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty? - page 14. (Read 2281 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Welcome if you want to make bounties ... but do not expect to make money with that.
I "play" bounties, mostly twitter ones, and a big percentage of them, the reward (when paid) is very low and few tokens go on exchange.

I take it like a game ... maybe one day I'll own the next bitcoin Wink
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Well cause crypto conditions I think, so many hunters left cause they think bounty isn't worthy again.
Now I still trying to start bounty again after left for two weeks, and I hope the market conditions gonna recover again like before
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
I continue to work and earn money, because I understand that everything is temporary. and the calm will pass. I will collect a portfolio of tokens from good projects before the bull run
Do you have your own channel, buddy? If possible, please share me about some of the projects that you are interested. I am very grateful for that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?

Join them all.  The people who are continuing to do bounties in the face of such a sentiment destroying bear market (totally controlled & manipulated, by the way) understand something about crypto at a deeper level and would be considered die hard crypto fans.
Working a bounty for a week or two will give you a strong indication of how the project will fare moving forward.  Yes, in a lot of cases you will be working for free for those couple weeks, but it gives you a distinct measure in your mind on how the project might go.

When you do that (join as many as you can manage) you get a better cross-section of projects to compare and contrast, plus your learning curve gets shortened faster.  Over time, by listening to your heart, you will receive stronger signals to guide you on what to do, ie., stick with the campaign or abandon it.

Persistence is key at this stage. Persistence and a long term goal should be priorities.  That and a accumulate and hold strategy will win the day in the end.  Everything goes in cycles in life.  As a bounty hunter, you have to learn to roll with the punches instead of getting wound around the spoke. Focusing too much on the narrow picture will eventually cause confusion and sow doubt. So keep it light, keep working, keep accumulating, and keep holding.

Best of luck to everyone and theirs, both now and well into the future!
Lacoste
Nearly every account, from Jr. Member above, who is actively posting here is wearing signature of different ICOs or start up projects. If you add the newbies, then it is probably safe to assume that at least 80% are also bounty hunters.  
After BTT has new regulations, the number of participants also decreased significantly. I think that's one of the reasons. And in fact, it should be.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I'm still continuing to participate the bounty campaigns. But I've reduced the number of bounty I've joined. I'm joining bounties just which i believe,  have a good project and ICO's will be successful.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?

Less people more oxygen. I think many will come back again if the bull comes. Hoping to earn. It will be seen very soon. Welcome to the hunters.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I continue to work and earn money, because I understand that everything is temporary. and the calm will pass. I will collect a portfolio of tokens from good projects before the bull run
Lacoste
The market plunged, projects failed, selling price is too low... and many other reasons why they get discouraged and leave. Of course there are still many people who do this work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Nearly every account, from Jr. Member above, who is actively posting here is wearing signature of different ICOs or start up projects. If you add the newbies, then it is probably safe to assume that at least 80% are also bounty hunters.  
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I could say, most of them are not leaving but pause for a while waiting for a good market which contrary needed for a project to success but for me, no more halting, I'm determined to find a new project that somehow gives a decent reward and value in the future.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
nevertheless, bitcointalk user activity has fallen a lot. It is noticeable in the spreadsheet 1 Bounty companies, as well as on the activity of writing messages on the forum. But we must understand that the results of many ico companies depend on us.
I hope that bounty hunters will create a certain effect (in a good way), this will help the survival of the bounty program be extended.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
well I'm still here to work on the bounty, many people leave the bounty because this year's income is very little, they can't be blamed too, things are really very bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
I'm new to bounty ,I've join since few months back but because of merit implementation I wasn't able to get reward so I'm starting afresh and hoping I get something atleast ,its not easy to get paid this days because scam rate is very alarming in cryptocurrency world
It seems that you are right, there are many who leave the bounty because the situation does not benefit the bounty hunter, I myself also just follow the campaign signature if the social media seems to not have time to work on many projects because the market does not yet have signs of going up
I am also working as a signature for the new campaign. I am thinking that we should try to work and wait until the market gets better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hey I'm still here finding some ways to survive and I think most of the bounty hunters are in just taking a break while the market has not performing good. I'm sure they will be back after this Christmas season or when the market returns into a bullish.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
in my opinion they left the bounty because many of the bounties they participated in this year were not profitable, and they didn't even result, so they were lazy in supporting the bounty
nevertheless, bitcointalk user activity has fallen a lot. It is noticeable in the spreadsheet 1 Bounty companies, as well as on the activity of writing messages on the forum. But we must understand that the results of many ico companies depend on us.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
in my opinion they left the bounty because many of the bounties they participated in this year were not profitable, and they didn't even result, so they were lazy in supporting the bounty
In that case, we can't blame them anyway. Those people aren't lazy but they never understand the market and find themselves uncomfortable. It actually this is not the right place for them, they might look around that could give them satisfaction.
I'm satisfied already even how many times the market fall and there is no quitting in my mind.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Now people are much less than before, but projects has become much less, try and do not sell the entire award at once, this is my advice.
I just came back, and now I don't have anything to sell. : D Hope everything will go smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: