Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are using Bitcoin debit card? - page 11. (Read 10611 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
This sounds awesome, where can I purchase this officially. But I am afraid, in case of any transactions made through online fails, how will be the pay back methods. It needs complete security and reliability for the consumers and traders, if they fulfill such confidential things, then it is a real good deal.

Bit-X has BTC debit card, Xapo has BTC debit card.. they are easy to reach nowadays.

The memebers of Bit-X sig campaign can also get the Bit-X card without the issuing fee.
However, I'd advise you to look for the costs, on any card you want to check out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This sounds awesome, where can I purchase this officially. But I am afraid, in case of any transactions made through online fails, how will be the pay back methods. It needs complete security and reliability for the consumers and traders, if they fulfill such confidential things, then it is a real good deal.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I have friends using bitplastic and xapo, however their use is much less, more flashy. The card is pretty simple but I don't fund much future of them right now but a couple years later. What pisses me odd is that bitplastic still markets their debit cards saying they are the only ones offering bitcoin debit cards but they are so wrong.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i like net+ (Not Bitcoin only), i need put my bitcoin into neteller and after use the card.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114639/approved-bitcoin-debit-cards-hot-up-as-market-matures

Anyone has used BTC debit card?
Mind share your feelings about it?
Pages:
Jump to: