Pages:
Author

Topic: how many people do you think knows about bitcoin in your community? - page 4. (Read 7797 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
About bitcoin very few people know. From my environment in general no one is familiar with cryptocurrency. Do not even talk about it with anyone.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
There are those who have heared the word bitcoin, I would even say that is the majority.
But I am sure as well that most of them do not know what a bitcoin is.
And from those few who are actually aware that bitcoin is a crypto currency only one has ever tried to put up a wallet (and failed).
So it can be said that the number of potential future members in my community is still very high.
Activity: 252
I got one friend who knows and uses bitcoin, I was the one who told him about it though a year or so ago, After that he became a hard core fan as much as me or even more. Other than that I can't think of anyone knowing about BTC in my friend base.
And I have no friends of those who would be versed in bitcoin. Even for advice to address not to whom. Trust the majority do not, because everyone wants to earn, and you cheat.
well yeah usually a lot of people just want to make some money from you in bitcoins and they dont care about you
You just need to ignore those who want to earn your place.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I seen a facebook page with few thousands members so it's at least that, Of course the total number would at least be 5/10 times the number of users in a single facebook page and it's impressive considering my country is not that advanced.
Activity: 223
I got one friend who knows and uses bitcoin, I was the one who told him about it though a year or so ago, After that he became a hard core fan as much as me or even more. Other than that I can't think of anyone knowing about BTC in my friend base.
And I have no friends of those who would be versed in bitcoin. Even for advice to address not to whom. Trust the majority do not, because everyone wants to earn, and you cheat.
well yeah usually a lot of people just want to make some money from you in bitcoins and they dont care about you
Activity: 501
very very few. I say less than 15%.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Im wondering how many people you knew uses or know about btc in your small community..

Mind to share your thoughts..

Mostly none of people I know know about bitcoin how it works or how a bitcoin transaction is made, but at least they have heard about bitcoin, from the internet or from movies doesn't matter but they are aware of it.

Why don't you take the effort to explain these people what Bitcoin really is, and how it works? You have been around here long enough to be able to explain at least the basics of Bitcoin and the decentral aspect of it.
Activity: 239
Im wondering how many people you knew uses or know about btc in your small community..

Mostly none of people I know know about bitcoin how it works or how a bitcoin transaction is made, but at least they have heard about bitcoin, from the internet or from movies doesn't matter but they are aware of it.
Not too many movies and other things where you can learn about bitcoin. This is a very limited thing and it can only know a specific audience.
My friends did not understand anything, if I even say a word about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. It is very limited information and its own favorites. It's a joke of course.
Activity: 240

Not too many movies and other things where you can learn about bitcoin. This is a very limited thing and it can only know a specific audience.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Activity: 854
I have few friends who know about bitcoin and a relative brother who is quite good at bitcoin and even he designs bitcoin related projects for his clients earning so much of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
No absolutely no one knows about bitcoin. I have Wharton friends about 300 and hardly 2 3 knows about bitcoin and in my village(area) no one knows about bitcoin and that's a amazing fact that I could teach them bitcoin and they will think me as a technology guru.

That's what I had too in my mind, out of my batchmates and friends, only 1 know and use bitcoin, so I think I would look amazing if I do teach them about bitcoin or if I show them how I have it and use it in some online transaction...   Smiley

We need to accept the coin in anything, spread the voice of the coin.

I have other question: how many people in the entire world knows bitcoin and how many use bitcoin?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Where i do live i believe just me and my friend we know about bitcoin, but my friend just know bitcoins allows to mine and earn some money with it, he didnt get curious to search deeply about it, besides those i believe no one in 50.000 people does know about bitcoin or the meaning.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i think plenty of them knows about bitcoins because you can see bitcoin name in tv news, in newspaper and of course internet, so i think that a lot of people knows
You can see BTC in the news but that doesn't mean people really take the time to figure out what BTC is and get involved with it-there's a huge difference really.
Activity: 287
Its really sad and disappointing to know that no one around me is aware about the bitcoins yet and as people are not into it there are also not any single shop where I can spend my coins.
Use your coins to increase their number and to buy something already budesh for real currency or paper money when you sell the coin.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Its really sad and disappointing to know that no one around me is aware about the bitcoins yet and as people are not into it there are also not any single shop where I can spend my coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

In my community ,only few people knows about bitcoin.
Maybe its about  3% out of 100 who uses bitcoin. My friends, relatives and coworkers ,their friends and families as well.
Pages:
Jump to: