Pages:
Author

Topic: how many people do you think knows about bitcoin in your community? - page 6. (Read 7797 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yesterday I was talking with a friend and don't know why I mencioned Bitcoin, maybe because I asked about google adsense or something like that and I said something about faucets.
And for my surprise he knew what's bitcoin(don't know how much) and he knew a famous faucet game.
Well, I think few people use bitcoin because they don't know yet the coin, this will be a longer process, we have to accept coins in all places to cause curiosity in people to learn more about the coin.
The negative point of the coin is the ponzi schemes and scams, that's a bad hype.

Bitcoin is already famous, people just don't learn about all benefits yet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I believe not many people knows about bitcoin in my community right now, only few individuals interested about crypto currencies and making money opportunities know about it

To be honest I feel that people who are part of this forum are only the users of bitcoin and apart from that I  don't think anyone would  have heard about it or would be using it at a moment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I believe not many people knows about bitcoin in my community right now, only few individuals interested about crypto currencies and making money opportunities know about it
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
In my close circle most of my friends and family know about bitcoin, because i havnt shut up about it fro the last 4 years... in my local community i dont think to many, although it is slowly increasing. Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Only few people.I think less than 5% people.I am try to spread to people about bitcoin but they have only few people.I think we all need to spread to people about bitcoin.how to earn bitcoin,how to use bitcoin,how people will benefited using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Only few people around me (home, school and internet groups) who knows about bitcoin, but none of them use bitcoin Sad
They still think bitcoin is too complicated, not real or they just don't have any reason to use bitcoin. They only interested to hear about bitcoin after i say bitcoin can give you profit from freelancer works, investment or trading.

I once was just like them. Back when bitcoin was still starting and the price was just a few dollars. I researched bitcoin and listen to those websites saying bitcoin is a scam. I regret that decision to ignore bitcoin back then. I should have been wealthy by now. I hope your friends will realize the value of bitcoin sooner than later.
legendary
Activity: 2676
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
I've only (randomly) met one person who knew anything about bitcoin. Recently, one of our movers was unloading boxes, furniture, whatever into our new home, and he caught me as I was walking by. He had just set down a few framed paintings / artworks, including my original 2014 "What is Bitcoin?" screenprint poster (#11/100 by forum member nubbins, IIRC). He asked me if the artwork was meant to inspire people into adopting bitcoin as a currency. I told him, yes. Then I asked him if he'd ever heard of it, and he said yes, because he trades in "digital currency."  On reflection, he's likely able to do a LOT of trading when one considers the small fortune (plus tip) that I paid to him for moving services. In fact, I should've made him pay for the Krispy Kreme donuts that morning. Wink

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Not many people in my community use bitcoin and I wouldn't be surprised if I am the only one.Bitcoin is still not popular

you could post on your timeline facebook or another social media about testimonial when you each success time earn bitcoin. the example: when you can get 0.01 btc of trade of altcoin, then you could post the result of your success. no problem if you have a few little friends only, you friends will be a much along time you consistent on your activity

do it everytime when you success, and share to your friends, reply the question from your friends, and the finally you will get you own community from time-to-time along time your friends see your success Smiley

But the fact is most of the users will not prefer to disclose their earnings in public, so I don't think it will work as even I don't prefer to tell my friends how much I am earning from bitcoins.

But the fact is most of the users will not prefer to disclose their earnings in public << yes, this is for majority peoples. and for few peoples has succeeded get their communities through way which had been I said. (this is for few peoples guys, still not for majority)  Wink

if you need a proof about what I said, you can look this guy :

https://www.facebook.com/Fendy.Inter

this is an example their testimonial post which always build spirit of the people for get bitcoin from trade :

the first time, this guy also not have a many friends. due they always post the positive testimonial about the result of their trading on poloniex and bittrex, the finally friends will be follow by itself. and finally this guy have a community which will always support him
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Among my family and friends no one knows about bitcoins not a single person.Actually i am from a bit small city so the peoples are not that much technical.I have told few of my friends about bitcoin and one of them are interested in it,but they just use it for gambling purpose but i hope more and more people get into bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
In my country, I think the bitcoin enthusiast that we had in here according to my estimation it is ranging from 3000 to 5000 community. Including in the other country same citizens of mine.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
bro... in my "small" community maybe I'm the only one... in the city where I live, I think maybe 0.001% (and I'm very honest about it). Actually I live in a city with 400.000 habitants and certainly less tan 500 people knows Bitcoin. I'm in Brazil and here people don't believe/trust in "new" things about money. Bitcoin here is pretty much related with IT people, many nerds and some minority of curious persons. In the up-country these "crazy ideas" don't get strenght.

At least even your the only one bitcoiner in your country, I do believe you will be the key of your country once the bitcoin enthusiast build in your country. Just continue what you believing for in bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
To be honest my friend is the only one I knew that is using bitcoin. He's the one that introduced it to me and I'm very glad to it. Now I'm starting to earn bitcoin because of what he did. He taught me how will I earn bitcoin in the first time by posting something in the social medias, in exchange a certain person will pay me bitcoin. And now that my account has been raised from newbie to member, I've started to wear signature campaigns to earn more bitcoins here in bitcointalk. I've told some of my friends about this kind of job but they seemed not interested about it.
Activity: 644
Not many people in my community use bitcoin and I wouldn't be surprised if I am the only one.Bitcoin is still not popular

you could post on your timeline facebook or another social media about testimonial when you each success time earn bitcoin. the example: when you can get 0.01 btc of trade of altcoin, then you could post the result of your success. no problem if you have a few little friends only, you friends will be a much along time you consistent on your activity

do it everytime when you success, and share to your friends, reply the question from your friends, and the finally you will get you own community from time-to-time along time your friends see your success Smiley

But the fact is most of the users will not prefer to disclose their earnings in public, so I don't think it will work as even I don't prefer to tell my friends how much I am earning from bitcoins.
me im always encouraging my officemate about my btc earnings showing them my day trade business gives them idea how bitcoin can be profitable in the sense of investment actually i already have two officemates that investing now to some alt project.
Activity: 952
I don't have friends here in this bitcoin community but in my facebook group community i have lots of friends there who are using crypto currency too and using bitcoin to invest and to trading and ofcourse the ultimate one to gamble and they can make profit with that lol hope that i can luck as them to try gambling

Its never good to follow your friends in gambling as they might be lucky in it but you cannot expect the same and you may loose your money in it so better way is to find safe and steady way to earn them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I don't have friends here in this bitcoin community but in my facebook group community i have lots of friends there who are using crypto currency too and using bitcoin to invest and to trading and ofcourse the ultimate one to gamble and they can make profit with that lol hope that i can luck as them to try gambling
legendary
Activity: 1008

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

Activity: 812

That is an major issue everywhere as there are not many people who are aware about bitcoins yet and some of them who are aware are not willing to invest their money in it as they have a feeling that bitcoin will disappear soon.
Activity: 518
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
My family doesn't know too much about it, but at least they don't think it's a Ponzi scheme or a scam. At first, they did, but I explained it and showed them by sending some coin between wallets with Mycelium and Blockchain using the QR code. Then I instantly withdrew 40 Euros worth to my bank account and showed it, they were pretty much convinced after that Smiley

I also have a few friends that already knew what Bitcoin was, but I don't talk too much about Bitcoin with them.

To sum up, anyone can appreciate it if they can see nice results from it. Like if you can make money out from it.
Another is the best way to explain really is demonstrate it to them.

If you show them that they can earn money from signature campaign then it may attract them to use bitcoins, as earning from signature campaign is not complicated and  good way to start off.
Pages:
Jump to: