Pages:
Author

Topic: how many people do you think knows about bitcoin in your community? - page 9. (Read 7797 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i agree most of the comments here.. its so sad to know that some knew about it but they are not interested.. they dont know that this is one of the ways to earn more money.. hope they will try ..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
People are somewhat aware about bitcoins but are not willing to risk their money in it as they have come across through many bad news which is keeping them away from bitcoins.

I think it depends on what kind of people are around the person. What if his friends are all successful with bitcoin, then that would make him more interested. It will start with you, if you introduced bitcoin to a friend in a negative way, then there will be no way for him to be using it.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
This is just my speculating, i think it's not too many people is know about bitcoin in my community because bitcoin is very unfamiliar in my community, and especially about the cryptocurrency. for some people is never know about the bitcoin in this time. and that's why maybe just i and my brother is know about bitcoin in my community.
Activity: 364
The most in my near area do now know the bitcoin but are not involved in it, they now some things about it but mostly are having some wrong information about it.
I already look up sometimes how much they know about it so its pretty cool although they are not really in it.
Activity: 334
Not all, but some...those who embrace it and knows what bitcoin really is....few people knows and use it...though looking forward for it wide spread in my community...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
First I think you need to define what "small community" means. My family and friends, the people I meet in my free time or my entire village/town? Another question is, what "knowing about Bitcoin" means. Having understood or being aware of the concept behind it or just having heard the term once or twice in the media without paying further attention to it?

Regarding my family and friends, about 50% are have heard about Bitcoin and are aware of the concept behind it. These are mostly people that show general interest in financial matters and were interested in talking about the topic. For the rest, I don't know, because I don't force the topic on other people that do not seem interested. When it comes to finance, a few of my friends are really disinterested, so it makes no sense to bring up Bitcoin.

In general I think a lot of people have heard about Bitcoin at least once, but didn't bother to investigate it further.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
People are somewhat aware about bitcoins but are not willing to risk their money in it as they have come across through many bad news which is keeping them away from bitcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Im wondering how many people you knew uses or know about btc in your small community..

Mind to share your thoughts..

I don't think that many people in my area know about bitcoin. There are only two businesses in my area that are willing to accept bitcoin. Others whom I've even tried to discuss bitcoin with view it with FUD. Even with the things I'm doing to try to show my fiancé how it works, she still views and refers to it as "fake money".
Activity: 952
right here only my family know about bitcoin. because I am in bitcoin and I am earning a vary good mow through bitcoin.
I cashed out my money many times. now my family is trusting bitcoin. it is really a good thing..

may be more people in my community know about bitcoin but they are anonymous.
Yeah even my family is aware about bitcoins and when I showed them the real results of earning money then they started to have faith in it, but as they are not tech savvy they prefer not to use it.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Im wondering how many people you knew uses or know about btc in your small community..

Mind to share your thoughts..

Here in my country there are  very few people who are using or working on bitcoin and have a knowledge about bitcoin. I just know 4 to 5 people from my friend circle that are working on bitcoin, keep in mind i am talking about my country and my community near to me. The reason is that bitcoin is not use as a direct payment method in my country and there is not a single store where bitcoin is accepted so people are not aware of bitcoin. But i hope in future people will k now about bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
right here only my family know about bitcoin. because I am in bitcoin and I am earning a vary good mow through bitcoin.
I cashed out my money many times. now my family is trusting bitcoin. it is really a good thing..

may be more people in my community know about bitcoin but they are anonymous.
Activity: 406
The media has been talking about bitcoin for years, so I think there are quite many people knows about it, but to use it is just a couple of thousands people here, I think.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
in my comunity , only me who using bitcoin, but arround 25% of tmy comunity know about bitcoin, knoow bitcoin is cryptocurrency etc.
in other my comunity 100% of user know and use about bitcoin Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
There are several of us in our town actually. i've seen them on localbitcoin as well selling their coins the rest of them are expats from US and so yes they spread the word here. through the help of our local remittance which accepts btc, they can freely send and receive btc in us and here in our country.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
There is a poker player I know from town, got to talking to him one night and got on the subject of bitcoin. Apparently he lost 100 coins when mtgox went down.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Not too many of my friends know about bitcoin, some of my workmate know about bitcoin, and i keep introducing bitcoin to the new comer in my office, and no one in my family know anything about bitcoin, because bitcoin not too popular in my city

From my friend group less then half knows about bitcoin. And that is very disappointing to me because now i can't pay them in bitcoin.
What's even worse is that they are typically the kind of people that should use bitcoin. Young and it people.
Activity: 938
Not too many of my friends know about bitcoin, some of my workmate know about bitcoin, and i keep introducing bitcoin to the new comer in my office, and no one in my family know anything about bitcoin, because bitcoin not too popular in my city

Yes even I introduced bitcoins to my friends and colleagues in my office, but the only thing they said that they need to think over it whether to invest money in it or not, Poor Guys  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Only few people around me (home, school and internet groups) who knows about bitcoin, but none of them use bitcoin Sad
They still think bitcoin is too complicated, not real or they just don't have any reason to use bitcoin. They only interested to hear about bitcoin after i say bitcoin can give you profit from freelancer works, investment or trading.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
In here Nepal there are not many people know about bitcoin as there is no any single bitcoin based service provider here and also haven't heard about any merchants that accept bitcoin payments. But recently i have been in touch with few online earners who are getting attracted towards bitcoin because of low fee and also no country restrictions to use it as payment processors. I am quite confident that interest over bitcoin will keep growing slowly here  one day a big bitcoin community may formed here.

I have one friend from Nepal he was my room mate in Dubai, I explained him about  bitcoins and how to earn from signature campaign, and now he is a part of this forum and earning  bitcoins from signature campaign.

Well that is good to hear since one on one teaching really helps since your friend got no idea what bitcoin really was, and here in my country phils bitcoin users lives in my place are only few or should we say i am the only one using it here since i don't see anyone got a sign of bitcoin existence thay they are using it, and maybe bitcoins need som good exposure so does who doesn't really stay in computer people would get some ideas on what is bitcoin and the use of it.
Pages:
Jump to: