Pages:
Author

Topic: How many times have you've been scammed? - page 11. (Read 19009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
December 04, 2016, 02:02:15 PM
Twice or thrice times maybe.
Once working with a forum who paid me half payment upfront and the rest was to be paid after the work done but the user escaped and stolen around 50 bucks from me.
I have nothing to do I just left negative feedback to his profile.
And at the very first time I gave a person a loan and gave me his Bitcointalk.org account in collateral which was member account at that time and the account worth was 0.03 I gave him 0.04 and he never paid me that amount back.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 04, 2016, 01:59:23 PM
well  im the newbie member and never get scammed but after this discussion
i should get careful about the scamming n all that. Grin

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 04, 2016, 01:44:14 PM
Actually I have preferred to be very cautious with my coins because I prefer to store then rather than spend them, but the only occasion when I decided to risk some coins (only 0.05) I was scammed by the Donaldcoin administrator who suddenly decided to close his sheet site few days after my investment.
Activity: 439
Merit: 252
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
December 04, 2016, 01:32:40 PM
scammed two times, very small amounts.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 04, 2016, 01:29:21 PM
What are your bad experiences in bitcoin? Not just scammed by other users it could also include HYIP, Cloud mining scams, investment scams, etc. I know it's a bad thing that happened, I think it's better to share them here so you could vent out on what you are feeling.

Feel free to post anything.

I have been scammed by different fake investment not including the fake cloud mining services although i tried topmine and cldmine but i didn't put any amount of satoshi on the said website anyway as i can remember i have been scammed by so many hyips/ponzi scheme like around 10+ times abd that was the time when i am just starting to adapt on this community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 04, 2016, 01:28:33 PM
From the beginning i was much aware of the scammers and did not trust on any person but after sometime I started to trust on members of this forum and one of the person told me that he will sell me some coins (altcoins) which were much cheaper from him I started the deal and thought that I will sell them on exchange for high price we started the deal on gmail and after sending my money he did not replied me.
Activity: 560
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
December 04, 2016, 01:19:28 PM
I am very lucky that I didn't get scammed ever.I always made research before I start trading or invest in altcoin.So that's why I don't get scammed till now.Again, a exchange site was get hacked after I withdraw my all btc.So, I will tell I am so lucky.
wow thats a good on your side, I have been scammed many times. I am not guided when I was a newbie , I lost many bucks on Hyips and cloudmining sites. But now I regained my loses I am happy that I earn morethan i lose

Activity: 1
December 04, 2016, 01:19:18 PM
I have been scammed 2 times in bitcoin world, once it was a HYIP programme and the second time it was a cloud mining website.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2016, 01:16:39 PM
I had some coins on both Mintpal and Cryptsy when they got "hacked" and disappeared with the money.

Exchange risk is the biggest risk in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 04, 2016, 01:10:18 PM
I am very lucky that I didn't get scammed ever.I always made research before I start trading or invest in altcoin.So that's why I don't get scammed till now.Again, a exchange site was get hacked after I withdraw my all btc.So, I will tell I am so lucky.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 04, 2016, 12:46:34 PM
I am scammed only once in bitcoins.
It was a few days ago, i came across a HYIP program which promised it will pay daily some percentage of my money, on second day it stopped paying and the third day the website was down.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 04, 2016, 12:08:12 PM
On altcoins,only twice but it's a wake up call to do diligence research on a coin that you are going to invest it's learning experience and it  will make you a better investors,after that I have prepared a list or guide on what to look for a crypto currency to invest.
Activity: 616
December 04, 2016, 11:51:41 AM
Bobbie and his manipulation group stole about 900 dollars from me back in 2014, I stopped bitcoin and altcoin investments since then
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
December 04, 2016, 11:44:58 AM
Only once. I have been scammed when I was selling some of my bitcoin, he said to me that "Bitcoin first before the payment" and then I agreed because a friend of mine told me that, that buyer was a legit one, that's why I sent my bitcoin first, and then after I sent it to his bitcoin wallet, he blocked me already in facebook where we were having conversation about this transaction. That was a very big lesson to me, that's why I never sent bitcoin first, but payment first before I send my bitcoin.
Activity: 1
December 04, 2016, 11:36:29 AM

My first Post here due to possibly being scammed:-

With Bitcoin futurewalletbtc,  I used for one week as a newbie first obtaining bitcoins ,I've noticed the site unobtainable for 5 hrs. now;I'm presently hoping for the best but with not much hope.
I've now joined Bitcoin Wallet Blockchain on reccomendations.

Anyone new to the Bitcoin Market Please be aware.  I think??    Futurewalletbtc are SCAMMERS

Has anyone been using this company?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 04, 2016, 11:35:22 AM
Hmmm every day
What?? Well I think that after a few times being scammed you must have gained some experiences. And don't you tired of being scammed all day like that? Don't you want to earn something?

(lol)

See my red trusts...if people see scams and ponzi shemes in my systems it is normal that people do not see when sites are ponzi shemes.

Activity: 770
December 04, 2016, 11:05:27 AM
Hmmm every day
What?? Well I think that after a few times being scammed you must have gained some experiences. And don't you tired of being scammed all day like that? Don't you want to earn something?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
December 04, 2016, 09:41:35 AM
i got only scammed twice one is on a bitcoin doubler site and two is on a Cloud mining site but i didnt put alot on the doubler site and the cloud mining site didnt last long before i could get atleast some profit.

Why did you invest on those websites in the first place? Were you a total newbie? The so-called "legit" cloud mining sites are just mining sites that haven't ran away from the investors yet. Even when they have been running for years already, they can run away whenever they wanted. The concept of ponzi, cloud mining, and doubler sites just fascinates me. It's like they have this magical way to multiply your money in such short period of time. But behind all those illusions is the fact that they're just using the previous investors' money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 04, 2016, 08:46:59 AM
I've been scammed many times when i'm new in bitcoin. I got scammed from those hyips and cloud-mining sites i invested. But now i don't invest there anymore amd just concentrate here on signafure campaigns amd sometimes i do trading.

I hope you learned your lessons regarding investing. Investing is not bad but you really need to choose wisely where you will put your money. I have never put money on hyip or cloud mining because their offer is too good to be true, and that is one of the rule I follow, never invest on something that is too good.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 04, 2016, 07:35:36 AM
i got only scammed twice one is on a bitcoin doubler site and two is on a Cloud mining site but i didnt put alot on the doubler site and the cloud mining site didnt last long before i could get atleast some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: