Pages:
Author

Topic: How many times have you've been scammed? - page 8. (Read 19009 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 22, 2016, 01:14:10 PM
i wasn't ever scammed because i am very careful

That's right for you to say. There are just a lot of people that think that HYIP, Ponzi, scam works. I'm just worried that if you trust something, it may turn on you.

You are right...but supposed ponzi work perfectly...My supposed ponzi sheme works because it is only supposed...
I'm the living proof that one should be carefull about warners...
As the saying goes for help are not punished. So do not worry about what someone did something. Important in this case is the level of damage or if it was at all.
Cheaters need to identify and bring to light the year. The fact is if everyone takes responsibility for, the Internet will become cleaner.
Activity: 157
December 22, 2016, 12:41:52 PM
I've  been victim by online scam several times especially hyips and some ponzi-type investments. Until now many online users, most of neophytes, seem to be patronizing hyips.
The network is very common to run into scammers. It seems that they are more than in real life. Although everything is relative. There's just no one does not have permission borders.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 22, 2016, 10:34:23 AM
I've  been victim by online scam several times especially hyips and some ponzi-type investments. Until now many online users, most of neophytes, seem to be patronizing hyips.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 21, 2016, 02:17:40 PM

That's right for you to say. There are just a lot of people that think that HYIP, Ponzi, scam works. I'm just worried that if you trust something, it may turn on you.

You are right...but supposed ponzi work perfectly...My supposed ponzi sheme works because it is only supposed...
As the saying goes for help are not punished. So do not worry about what someone did something. Important in this case is the level of damage or if it was at all.

For me no damage...but for my members certainly and certainly for all the people who claim on faucet for 100 satoshi and not for 1000 satoshi by winspiral...
But this is only temporarely because my system which is not a ponzi is market regulated.But the damage is less members and this means less fun...less fun is worser than 100 or 1000 satoshi.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
December 21, 2016, 02:06:15 PM

legendary
December 21, 2016, 01:33:33 PM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
December 21, 2016, 01:15:03 PM

Activity: 169
December 21, 2016, 12:51:34 PM
So far, I have not been cheated, but the effect of a lot of time, the loss of a lot of money, which is not cheated, is my reason for negligence..
Regarding such action is not good I think people can not be recognized, if someone did something by mistake. For example deceived someone. But I do not think that anyone would want to make the discovery.
Activity: 406
December 21, 2016, 02:53:27 AM
So far, I have not been cheated, but the effect of a lot of time, the loss of a lot of money, which is not cheated, is my reason for negligence..
Activity: 403
Less is more
December 20, 2016, 09:36:54 AM
I have joined the Internet since 2005 and started to know Bitcoin in 2013 and I have not been scammed yet. I know that on the internet, there are many frauds and people should always aware of what other people tell you to do. I am a wise and careful man so I rarely trust someone even in the real life. This leads to the result that I have never lost my money online including Bitcoin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 19, 2016, 03:14:52 PM
legendary
December 19, 2016, 03:52:03 AM
Yet I didn't got scam

You should try my U2 system...perhaps you will get scam...(lol)(lol)
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
December 19, 2016, 03:01:08 AM
It's good to say that I haven't been scammed. You should check if you're trading with a trustful person or the investment site is legitimate. It's quite easy if you just don't give out coins easily and thinking if there are testimonials that the website is safe. Do a web research first before investing and probably learn about the site first.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 08, 2016, 04:16:56 AM
zeroo times Cheesy

Hey you should stop lying, it won't help you in life  Smiley
Activity: 378
December 08, 2016, 03:30:44 AM
Yet I didn't got scam
Activity: 149
December 07, 2016, 07:50:52 PM
2 times

Do you think it's okay to do so? Although people are always trying to hide their defects, and then you show the contrary.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 07, 2016, 07:45:31 PM
2 times
Activity: 195
December 07, 2016, 06:23:04 PM
Scammers should be publicly ass raped with Negan's baseball bat.

If you work with the help of Lucy as running its owner, the deceit and scams can be a long time to finish.
Activity: 185
December 07, 2016, 04:47:12 PM

This done, I also do not like cheating against yourself. As the saying goes, if you deceive yourself, you do not respect. I respect myself. Lol
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 07, 2016, 04:17:17 PM

Pages:
Jump to: