Pages:
Author

Topic: How many times have you've been scammed? - page 7. (Read 19009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
January 04, 2017, 06:06:54 PM
I was hacked. A couple of years ago I lost 1 month of LTC mining because I was stupid and used a easy password on the pool site. The same password that someone get off me by phising here with "free coin! just sign up".. It was my fault but I have learned.

As one famous person said that everything that does not kill us makes us stronger. Thus, all that is happening, it's just experience.

Nah, that's just something losers say to make themselves feel better.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
January 04, 2017, 05:47:35 PM
I was hacked. A couple of years ago I lost 1 month of LTC mining because I was stupid and used a easy password on the pool site. The same password that someone get off me by phising here with "free coin! just sign up".. It was my fault but I have learned.

As one famous person said that everything that does not kill us makes us stronger. Thus, all that is happening, it's just experience.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 04, 2017, 05:40:39 PM

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
January 04, 2017, 05:25:55 PM
hacked two times , and this scammer still scamming ppl here

now i dont use escrow anymore ,i just tell them to buy my domain and my site on sedo or flippa and its true almost all ppl has been hacked or scammed even scammer hacked scammer
It should probably have a lot of confidence or the courage to admit it. Well done. Respect. The main thing is not to fall, everyone in life can happen to be forced to cheat.
Activity: 287
Merit: 251
I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .
December 26, 2016, 02:10:00 AM
hacked two times , and this scammer still scamming ppl here

now i dont use escrow anymore ,i just tell them to buy my domain and my site on sedo or flippa and its true almost all ppl has been hacked or scammed even scammer hacked scammer
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 25, 2016, 11:46:23 PM
What are your bad experiences in bitcoin? Not just scammed by other users it could also include HYIP, Cloud mining scams, investment scams, etc. I know it's a bad thing that happened, I think it's better to share them here so you could vent out on what you are feeling.

Feel free to post anything.

I had 5 times scammed when investing cloudmining, ICO launching, trading sites.
That is enough for me to wake up when investing.
Activity: 119
Horror Movie Phreak
December 25, 2016, 11:40:33 PM
I have never been scammed. I don't trust anyone so its easy to see these scammers coming. I can smell a scam a mile away.
Activity: 154
December 25, 2016, 11:09:31 PM
Recently I was scammed, and I was too stupid to make the transaction even though there is no assurance. I didn't research his profile and too dumb to realize. I learned my lesson. Be careful transacting with unknown people.
The thing about getting scammed is you\we tend to give others the benefit of the doubt and in the end we lose to scammer or hacker

Yeah, that's what i thought also, trusting too much could end up badly. They are just some scared person behind the keyboard, hoping that could benefit from nothing. No dignity.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
December 25, 2016, 09:54:51 AM
Recently I was scammed, and I was too stupid to make the transaction even though there is no assurance. I didn't research his profile and too dumb to realize. I learned my lesson. Be careful transacting with unknown people.
The thing about getting scammed is you\we tend to give others the benefit of the doubt and in the end we lose to scammer or hacker
December 25, 2016, 06:01:24 AM

That's really sad; there are just people who don't have the respect and dignity. Well, I guess he needs it more than you do. Karma will get him.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
December 25, 2016, 01:18:03 AM
December 24, 2016, 10:44:31 AM
So far none, thank goodness.  I don't keep everything in one wallet and make sure to have 2 factor auth for every exchange account.  My settings are separate so I don't forget I've saved several copies.I'm always careful. I hate being cheated.

That's good but I think your talking about hacking? Being hacked is a very different subject. Well, I guess there are just some that really doesn't care about people, they just get what people are earning and take them as theirs. It's so sad
December 24, 2016, 10:41:13 AM
I've  been victim by online scam several times especially hyips and some ponzi-type investments. Until now many online users, most of neophytes, seem to be patronizing hyips.

That's sad, hope that you could get it back, but I think you can't. HYIP are really a pain in the bottom because it gets you really hooked, you think you could earn with it, they will let you see that they can make interest on your money then run away with it in the long run. What scumbags.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 24, 2016, 09:45:58 AM
5 times on investment sites... But off course even if i got scam by those websites I still  investing in newly opened investment sites but only 1 time cauz it can be a scam after 24 hours
And after how many times will you stop investing in ponzi?
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 24, 2016, 09:31:35 AM
5 times on investment sites... But off course even if i got scam by those websites I still  investing in newly opened investment sites but only 1 time cauz it can be a scam after 24 hours
Activity: 268
December 23, 2016, 12:57:22 AM
So far none, thank goodness.  I don't keep everything in one wallet and make sure to have 2 factor auth for every exchange account.  My settings are separate so I don't forget I've saved several copies.I'm always careful. I hate being cheated.

Activity: 134
December 22, 2016, 02:42:21 PM
I don't know I'm pretty old now. So its been quite a few times. I guess I'm gullible or something. Some people may say I'm greedy but then all they have to do is look in the mirror and see another greedy person. Everyone is similar. Greed is universal truth.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 22, 2016, 02:04:27 PM
I have three ex-wives, a current one and five children. The wives were the best scammers I ever knew. I've lost three houses, three sets of expensive jewelry, three expensive cars and more in my life. My child support payments have been more per month than most people earn working a full time job. At one point I was paying $2,300 a month in child support alone and one of the bitches got a judge to give her alimony. All you fuckers can stop telling your sob stories. I win.
Activity: 223
December 22, 2016, 01:57:39 PM
I have been scammed atleast 3 times here..even after using escrow.
Reason:Chargback
And how did it affect the attitude of users to you. Or no one was hurt by your actions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 22, 2016, 01:16:39 PM
I have been scammed atleast 3 times here..even after using escrow.
Reason:Chargback
Pages:
Jump to: