Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 42. (Read 54158 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 28, 2015, 01:37:37 PM

there were nice times when faucets gave like 50 btc Cheesy
for real? or your being sarcastic ? if it's true then I wished I'd new faucets on that time hehe

Yes, this is true. During 2010 to late 2011, faucet operators used to give out 10-50 btc per person (sometimes even 100 if you are lucky enough.) I managed to get through the 1-2 btc per captcha on the 2012 but back then I don't really know what I'm doing (and I didn't even qualify for a payout, which is 15btc) so I just forget about bitcoins. Man, who would've thought that those things that I ignored would actually be worth a thousand bucks at one point in time?

Really? Do you remember the name of faucets back then? Damn those little amount is now a monster today.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 28, 2015, 01:33:58 PM

for real? or your being sarcastic ? if it's true then I wished I'd new faucets on that time hehe

Yes, this is true. During 2010 to late 2011, faucet operators used to give out 10-50 btc per person (sometimes even 100 if you are lucky enough.) I managed to get through the 1-2 btc per captcha on the 2012 but back then I don't really know what I'm doing (and I didn't even qualify for a payout, which is 15btc) so I just forget about bitcoins. Man, who would've thought that those things that I ignored would actually be worth a thousand bucks at one point in time?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 28, 2015, 01:31:10 PM
I normally do 0.05-0.12 per week, though I can push myself to earn 0.4 a week if I only focus on posting in this forum and trading alt coins at the same time. Well if I'm not studying right now, I'd probably earn 1.8 btc per month at the least, but then I cannot. Signature campaigns help a lot in achieving 0.1 per week, which is not a bad sum given that aside from earning, you are learning new different things about bitcoin, politics, and economics all in the same time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 28, 2015, 11:48:49 AM
I can earn 0.03-0.1 per week, from sign camp(secondatrade) , gambling and trading.
If im not lucky in gambling or trading, i can just earn 0.05 from sign camp

Long term you will never earn from gambling. I would drop that tactic now..

I currently make between 0.05-0.1 / week from sig campaign, depending on time..
Yeah we all know that earning from gambling is bad and maybe it can take all of your earnings or your money, only used or earned by signature campaign and you won't lose any coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 28, 2015, 11:05:21 AM
Maybe $1 if you play in more than 20 faucets Grin

damn Cheesy

that is really not helping then Tongue

100million satoshi seems a long way to make in a week. a very long way. is it possible in some kind of way to earn 1btc per week?

nothing risky as gambling, only faucets and signature campaigns maybe
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
July 28, 2015, 10:36:55 AM
I can earn 0.03-0.1 per week, from sign camp(secondatrade) , gambling and trading.

Long term you will never earn from gambling. I would drop that tactic now..

I currently make between 0.05-0.1 / week from sig campaign, depending on time..
Activity: 658
July 28, 2015, 09:17:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
July 28, 2015, 09:08:26 AM
Im doing about 0.05-0.1 week on altcoin trading. I started only 2 months ago and i wanna have 1btc for the beginning of september.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
July 28, 2015, 08:45:09 AM
Well, it differs from week to week. But normally, I am able to make between 0,05 and 0,3 BTC per week. Usually through sig campaigns, advertising space on my websites and some altcoin speculation.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 28, 2015, 07:56:32 AM
I miss this thread. Smiley

In my current forum rank and some additional knowledge in growing my bitcoins , I can make $20 / week now. Not bad for a semi starter in bitcoin world. Good part time while doing my full time job.                               

Yes if it's done on some spare time and it doesn't affect your normal routine I would say why not?
I usually use faucets money to have fee free transaction.

I usually pay 0.00001 which is ok to be confirmed on time.

So faucets are good in this sense.

Yeah I do signature campaign while @ work plus a little claiming in some faucets. It replace my old routine in time killing when @ work ; playing online games while @ office lol.

In my current forum rank and some additional knowledge in growing my bitcoins , I can make $20 / week now. Not bad for a semi starter in bitcoin world. Good part time while doing my full time job.                               
20$ just from signature campaign or other ?

My target is $12-14 / week from signature campaign , fixed . Others from other method. Sports bett , dice , referrals commision etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 28, 2015, 07:36:40 AM

20$ just from signature campaign or other ?
Activity: 558
July 28, 2015, 07:29:17 AM
Great to find someone start and open this thread for any member that want to share his revenue...

At the last 2 months i can make around $5-$10 a week.. Because bitcoin was not my main income source, thats why i only can make small amount of bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
July 28, 2015, 06:23:28 AM

Yes if it's done on some spare time and it doesn't affect your normal routine I would say why not?
I usually use faucets money to have fee free transaction.

I usually pay 0.00001 which is ok to be confirmed on time.

So faucets are good in this sense.

Activity: 560
July 28, 2015, 06:19:56 AM
suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.

If only for bitcoin world like faucet, hyip, gambling games, sig campaign, not more than $25/week. Vut if i can count my others online revenue source like affiliates+adsense+beta tester, atleast i can make $100-150/weeks
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 28, 2015, 06:01:33 AM

Activity: 434
July 28, 2015, 02:15:50 AM
In fairness, most probably make barely $30 a week from bitcoin unless you got other things added on top of posting.

Like you sold a item for bitcoin eg: clothes, watch or something in demand.
July 28, 2015, 12:59:37 AM
i can get around 5-6$ dollar each week
i think it's just the begining of my bitcoin
Just keeping on posting so that your activity points grow and just wait atleast 100 days and you will become full membr, because you can enjoy your payment when your rank is full member and up.
yeah thanks dude
are you sure?100 days to become full member?
i think if i were full member, my weekly income will increase
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 28, 2015, 12:55:41 AM
Just keeping on posting so that your activity points grow and just wait atleast 100 days and you will become full membr, because you can enjoy your payment when your rank is full member and up.
July 27, 2015, 11:47:36 PM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 22, 2015, 06:11:15 AM
Forget faucets. Join the game and double your Bitcoins in just 100 hours.
Invite friends to the game and earn 15% commission.

www.BitcoinDuplex.com
you have to give more adds to another websites. your investments are too low. you need to find neww investors or your ponzi going to be die in a short time. try ptc sites to give adds.
i dont believe nothing gonna earn with ponzi or hyip in a week.

Our marketing campaign is being prepared. Low limits are here for a reason and to help kick start the game. Deposit amounts are subject to change.
Pages:
Jump to: