Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 53. (Read 54158 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 23, 2015, 03:51:00 AM
faucets really are waste of time. taking that in consideration, there`s still bunch of dumb people playing with them.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
April 22, 2015, 09:44:55 PM
With faucets and solving captchas, you can expect to make very little and i my opinion, it will not be much  justifying to the work you put into in most cases, but some websites offer generous amount of btc for solving captchas, maybe you could make 0.05 to 0.1 btc if you are able to find good faucets that pay you well.

I dont think faucet will pay you that much, I guess it will be about 500-1000 satoshi per captcha and you need to type so many captcha to make it till 0.05 and its impossible to make it through 0.01. If you have faucet like that, you can try to post it here so people can give it a try

it's not about what type of faucet , it's about a good rotator and many referral, there is one guy in newbie section claiming that he was doing 0.1 a week...probably trolling, but he isn't the first that say this, maybe it held some truth

How come he got 0.1 for just a week using faucet? He doesnt make any sense . Is there any proof that he is making 0.1? Or may be he is using some bot to do the captcha. Without ref I dont think he can do so much like that

No calculations and just blowing steam is all I can say. At most if you don't sleep all day and constantly use faucets for 24 hours a day for 1 week straight, you could potentially get 0.1 BTC. That is unlikely though because you would realize the return is just absurd.

Nope, I dont even think he could do that, he really need to sleep. You didnt tell me that he is doing it without sleep just to get 0.1 for 1 week right? The time that he wasted of course doesnt match to what he could get, it doesnt equitable. May be he is just using some bot to autorun it for 24/7 and that all make sense
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
April 22, 2015, 11:36:00 AM
With faucets and solving captchas, you can expect to make very little and i my opinion, it will not be much  justifying to the work you put into in most cases, but some websites offer generous amount of btc for solving captchas, maybe you could make 0.05 to 0.1 btc if you are able to find good faucets that pay you well.

I dont think faucet will pay you that much, I guess it will be about 500-1000 satoshi per captcha and you need to type so many captcha to make it till 0.05 and its impossible to make it through 0.01. If you have faucet like that, you can try to post it here so people can give it a try

it's not about what type of faucet , it's about a good rotator and many referral, there is one guy in newbie section claiming that he was doing 0.1 a week...probably trolling, but he isn't the first that say this, maybe it held some truth

How come he got 0.1 for just a week using faucet? He doesnt make any sense . Is there any proof that he is making 0.1? Or may be he is using some bot to do the captcha. Without ref I dont think he can do so much like that

No calculations and just blowing steam is all I can say. At most if you don't sleep all day and constantly use faucets for 24 hours a day for 1 week straight, you could potentially get 0.1 BTC. That is unlikely though because you would realize the return is just absurd.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 11:29:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 22, 2015, 11:02:02 AM

legendary
April 22, 2015, 10:56:19 AM

Activity: 14
April 22, 2015, 10:34:46 AM
i guess you would be making about $1 not that much though
Activity: 910
April 22, 2015, 10:10:46 AM
More than 0.05 / week but it's for now I need more effort to make higher since bitcoin value is down.
I'm also get from sales for my cookies and the income was great. Thanks to bitcointalk so I can more sold my cookies more widely

I would totally pay for girl scout's cookies with Bitcoin!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 21, 2015, 01:44:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2015, 01:15:24 PM
More than 0.05 / week but it's for now I need more effort to make higher since bitcoin value is down.
I'm also get from sales for my cookies and the income was great. Thanks to bitcointalk so I can more sold my cookies more widely
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 21, 2015, 09:35:45 AM
not less than 0.02btc

How come you got no more that 0.02 if you join the the signature campaign? Lets say that you get 0.02 from signature campaign then you do avatar campaign plus many giveaways it must be more than 0.02 per week. You just need to be more active in this forum, there is so many btc giveaways that you can get besides knowledge

He's just a member now. I don't know how much they are paid but it might even be as low as 0.02 a week. He can't also join an avatar campaign because you have to be at least a Full Member.
legendary
April 21, 2015, 09:48:10 AM
not less than 0.02btc

How come you got no more that 0.02 if you join the the signature campaign? Lets say that you get 0.02 from signature campaign then you do avatar campaign plus many giveaways it must be more than 0.02 per week. You just need to be more active in this forum, there is so many btc giveaways that you can get besides knowledge

He's just a member now. I don't know how much they are paid but it might even be as low as 0.02 a week. He can't also join an avatar campaign because you have to be at least a Full Member.

Yes I know he is member but I think that 0.02 is the minimal to get for a member and if I look on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953. Coinomat is paying you 0.0002 per post and if you got max post it should be 0.02 btc then you can just get giveaway and it lets you have more that 0.02 per week.
legendary
April 21, 2015, 09:25:29 AM
not less than 0.02btc

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
April 21, 2015, 08:26:54 AM

How to get 1BTC a week? The best way is to get a job. Wink

I agree with Stargazer and sgk, I recently just got into bit coins and was interested in faucets so played around with it while i was at work. They offer no valuable benefits that would lead me to quit my job. In a days work (9 hours), I can buy 1 BTC which would be better than me clicking on a faucet for 15 hours; 15 hours would be very dull to be honest.

Until I head home for vacation, I will then pick up a couple of Antminers and bring them back to run in my company's test environment and mine for BTC or LTC.

Invest in equipment instead of faucets  Smiley

in the country i live, the average salary is 1.5btc per month.. Mauritius Island.

thats why i was asking this. you work from 8h30 am to 5h00 pm for a month and you are paid approx 300$ to 400$

I spent 2 weeks in Mauritius in 1980 nice weather people were good to me.

Your best bet so to speak is get 2 accounts use 1 with bit-x and 1 with some other signature campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bit-xcom-coinsbankcom-earn-bitcoins-by-posting-signature-campaign-877765  note bit-x is opening a new one in 2 weeks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 21, 2015, 08:21:23 AM
not less than 0.02btc

I think I make around that as well, with the new sig campaing. Hopefully more in the future, I think I should be a Senior soon Smiley
Activity: 27
April 21, 2015, 06:59:26 AM
If I stay 24/7 for a week on bitcoin faucets, the maximum I can earn is about 10$ in the current market price. Very low feedback for that much time.

But to be honest they're not even meant to be a replacement for your day job. Still, not really even worth to tinker around to get the feel of it, unlike few years ago.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 21, 2015, 06:06:40 AM
not less than 0.02btc
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
April 21, 2015, 05:30:11 AM
You maybe able to make 0.01 btc in a week before you bleed your finger and turn almost half blind lol, faucet was good once upon a time, still it is good, maybe in the near future when the price hits 50,000$/ btc, these small satoshis from faucet will be of big values, I have heard earlier that faucets were paying few btc's for solving captchas, like 2 btc for a single captcha back when btc was just few cents Smiley

I tested it out for 15 minutes and got a number; it's back on page 2 or 3 of the thread. Using that number, I calculated that if I worked on the faucets for 8 hours a day for 5 days a week. I would get 0.0335232 BTC per week. Just under $8 USD which would probably mean I have starved to death. Now if BTC were $50,000 per BTC then that would be a decent pay out; $1676 USD.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
April 20, 2015, 09:43:04 AM
suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.

You maybe able to make 0.01 btc in a week before you bleed your finger and turn almost half blind lol, faucet was good once upon a time, still it is good, maybe in the near future when the price hits 50,000$/ btc, these small satoshis from faucet will be of big values, I have heard earlier that faucets were paying few btc's for solving captchas, like 2 btc for a single captcha back when btc was just few cents Smiley
legendary
April 20, 2015, 09:20:58 AM
If I stay 24/7 for a week on bitcoin faucets, the maximum I can earn is about 10$ in the current market price. Very low feedback for that much time.

Thats why me and may be some other people wont recommended to do faucets. You stay for a week and you got only 10$ and that if you do it for 24/7. With signature campaign you only need to spend little time to post constrcutive post and then you can make more than that and no need to stay like a zombie Grin
Pages:
Jump to: