Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 15. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
June 18, 2020, 09:34:02 AM
Most of the projects I participated in previously did not pay, some ended in fraud and some have not been sent to date. last year or this year, I personally did not make much money from the bounty project.
I also like you, participated in a lot of bounty in 2019 and 2020. But still no bounty was really good and paid me, most of them died and became a scam.
This year there are very few good bounty campaigns for everyone, but I think if you know the right project option you will definitely make good money.

I participate in a lot of different bounty campaigns, and among them some projects like Cartesi or Basic Finance are bounty campaigns that give me a lot of money. Anyway, the current crypto market is getting better, and there will soon be many new projects for bounty hunters.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 18, 2020, 06:10:34 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

I personally could not calculate or sum up for a better word how much I made within one year, but I think I have made so much money in cryptocurrency because of the things I have used the money to buy. It been very wonderful that in 2017 I made real money from bounty projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
June 18, 2020, 05:01:24 AM
Most of the projects I participated in previously did not pay, some ended in fraud and some have not been sent to date. last year or this year, I personally did not make much money from the bounty project.
well, this year it looks like the results we get are not like the previous years. so far, there are no projects that really pay high. maybe only the tycoon project that I heard paid quite expensive. it seems very difficult to make above $ 1000 for this year.
Agree that indeed for now it is very difficult for bounty participants to get great results. I myself have been inactive for the past 6 months and now I just opened a forum to follow the available campaigns. it seems that this work is no longer what it used to be
It's good to hear that you created a forum to keep up with the campaigns. It's hard for bounty hunters to keep up with every single campaign they are doing. Doing bounty is like dedicating your work without knowing about the rewards. Doing bounty is not suitable for people who don't have patience for real!
I believe that after 2020 a lot of people will give up this bounty job, there are too many scam projects and the budget is too low. They waste a lot of time but in the end get only a few cents for their work, it's not really worth it
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
June 18, 2020, 12:47:48 AM
well, this year it looks like the results we get are not like the previous years. so far, there are no projects that really pay high. maybe only the tycoon project that I heard paid quite expensive. it seems very difficult to make above $ 1000 for this year.
Agree that indeed for now it is very difficult for bounty participants to get great results. I myself have been inactive for the past 6 months and now I just opened a forum to follow the available campaigns. it seems that this work is no longer what it used to be
It's good to hear that you created a forum to keep up with the campaigns. It's hard for bounty hunters to keep up with every single campaign they are doing. Doing bounty is like dedicating your work without knowing about the rewards. Doing bounty is not suitable for people who don't have patience for real!
This question is individual privacy, I don't think it's smart sharing that info on this forum, it's unwise, many have make good income from this forum for sure but no one is going to say the real fact of how much they've made so far

I think it would be a good way to inspire people and other traders who are just beginning. We all know that it isn't always better days for most of us but sharing our strategies to earn would be a good help. I'm also a beginner and still trying to adopt ways to do better in trading and investing.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
June 18, 2020, 12:25:07 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
June 17, 2020, 10:46:38 PM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
June 17, 2020, 09:51:51 PM
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
June 17, 2020, 09:34:38 PM
Can't really say my earning on a year because I really don't count my annual earnings and I think it's not ethical to tell other the earnings you have on a year unless you have a thing that you are aiming to.

I think the money you earned and the money you cashed-out is different. Knowing that cryptocurrency is so volatile that it might change the value in a short time.
Having an earnings is a special thing. It can be use in case of emergencies. I think ethically speaking it is unethical to say the amount of your earnings but saying the estimated amount is okay. In earnings you must have an estimated amount to earnings in a year so that you may have the motivation to earn money.

When it terms to cashing out your money, the money you cashed out will no longer considered as your earnings. Because the value of cryptocurrency is changing and it is inevitable. The value might go higher or go lower.

When you say annual income it is the total amount of your income that you have earned in a year. Your earnings depend on your income, less your expenses in an annual computation.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 17, 2020, 09:29:47 PM
You have the right to choose whether to answer and give the numbers or not. Just look at the response of other members
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
June 17, 2020, 07:28:48 PM
This is true I feel the same way most bounty these days are a scam. And I didn't earn much even from the past year. Maybe for some, they had earned huge money but for some did not. So hopefully good days will come for bounty project that is successful and profitable both investors and the participants.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 17, 2020, 02:23:05 PM
I don't feel like sharing information about how much I've earned in crypto space but it's not worth writing about, as a bounty hunter I've only earned some hundreds of dollars and I still have many bounties that have ended but haven't pay up yet
this is normal practice. Now I am getting some rewards for the bounty campaigns that ended a year ago. Now this money is very important to me because during this time I have already found the way how to increase this money
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
June 17, 2020, 02:20:14 PM
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 17, 2020, 02:12:11 PM
Perhaps we should focus on trading because it's the only way we can get money this year. Bounty is dead and not too many people get money from it, I wasted a lot of time with bounty but only received a few cents when it ended.
If we see that there are indeed many bounties that have died, but I am a little surprised when you say that the bounty is dead but still wearing the signature of the bounty, and if for trading I feel it is not only good this year, but previous years are also very good for everyone.
There are a lot of people who regret their decisions, because they've lost some profit and after X years they look back and see how much more they could make.
So when market was in disturbance couple years earlier - some of us decided to trade, others were bounting.
Some of bounters are not pleased with their profits now so they decide to trade in current commotion.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who are thinking that bounties are great right now and starting to do it at the moment
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
June 17, 2020, 01:56:35 PM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

I'm just starting out again I'm not into big income this early I just want something to earn this pandemic but because of the so many scam ICO I  have to shift to a campaign that will earn me satoshis, sats are more preferable although  in than tokens with no values and you will have to wait for months.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 17, 2020, 12:53:00 PM
income from the bounty now does not guarantee, especially now that the project can raise funds for one year or more and enter the exchange can only wait up to three to four months, if my income is more real, working outside and bounty is only a side job

Bounties these days are really frustrating and the majority of bounty projects are scammers where many of the bounty Hunters are not get paid.

There is no guarantee for any bounty project nowadays even if they distribute the tokens bounty Hunters are ready to sell it in very cheap price before the project owner list it on a exchange which is purely unacceptable, so I don't want to risk by joining bounty projects..
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
June 17, 2020, 12:43:38 PM
I don't feel like sharing information about how much I've earned in crypto space but it's not worth writing about, as a bounty hunter I've only earned some hundreds of dollars and I still have many bounties that have ended but haven't pay up yet
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 17, 2020, 12:39:03 PM
I don't feel like sharing, it's not something big to be proud about, maybe when I finally make big gains or rewards I can share on here later, for now too many bounty projects failed to pay bounty hunters
Absolutely true, there is nothing to be proud of bounty because in a year to get a lot of rewards is very impossible even possible in only a year less than $1000 and also I doubt I can boast of the results of the bounty considering that at present every bounty with very little allocation and obviously impossible to get many rewards from there.
$ 1,000 in a year with a bounty hunter, That's really a lot of money to be able to achieve this year. Now there are so many projects that fail and become scams, how can we make that huge amount of money?
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
June 17, 2020, 12:15:05 PM
I don't feel like sharing, it's not something big to be proud about, maybe when I finally make big gains or rewards I can share on here later, for now too many bounty projects failed to pay bounty hunters
Absolutely true, there is nothing to be proud of bounty because in a year to get a lot of rewards is very impossible even possible in only a year less than $1000 and also I doubt I can boast of the results of the bounty considering that at present every bounty with very little allocation and obviously impossible to get many rewards from there.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 17, 2020, 12:10:08 PM
In crypto market you can not say definitely that how much you have earned in a particular period or over a period of one year. If only bull market is running then you can earn up to $30,000 or more. But, in the period of bear there is no specific earning. Maybe you can earn from the bounty or from other freelancer work up to the $500 or $1,000 in a year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
June 17, 2020, 12:08:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: