Pages:
Author

Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs? - page 9. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
In my view, bitcoin importance is the decentralized system and revolutionary monetary system. If Government applied this system, i am believe it will creating eficient bussiness and entrepreneurs will take benefits from it
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
It would be interesting to see some percentages on how many people made money trading BTC or working for a cryptocurrency-related startup, vs those who have lost money. Entrepreneurship is highly important for any society (see Josh Tolley), but I'd hope that the majority of entrepreneurs, as we could expect, will not be related to BTC at all (except perhaps as a payment option). Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still experimental (on a large scale), are still extremely volatile, and there's still much in the unknown. Sure it might be beneficial for some startups to help push this field forward or renovate it, we need entrepreneurs doing other things and innovating in other areas as well, far more than in crypto.

As to if crypto or blockchain have the ability to make life easier for businesses, it's a possibility, we've already seen a few use cases, and it can help offer transparency and speed, among other things.

Hope that helps,
The Cyberius team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Since bitcoin's purpose is for the betterment of payment system especially in online transaction, bitcoin will really give a better option for entrepreneurs to make their business more fast, convenient, secure and low transaction rates. That's also the reason why many companies nowadays are already engaged in blockchain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
It may be new opportunity to all entrepreneurs but it depends on how they use it. Of course the advantage of it is the uniqueness and also adaption for the modern transactions
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

In the perspective of mine, bitcoin is slightly essential to the entrepreneurs for a reason that by acquiring and embracing the cryptocurrency like bitcoin, they will gain more profits and possible customer due to the innovation of a paying system and transactions. Bitcoin will help them increase their sales and can also increase their money because of the investment you can try in here. Businesses always need to be new and accept all the possibility and new ways in the society in able for them to stay in business world.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is not just purely entreprenuial however I think it is more innovative side people that take interest in bitcoin for their bussiness.

Considering the bigger the company gets the lower the chances of them putting their business at a risk or at least gets harder to change stuff that causes bitcoin to be not a huge part of their innovation focuses. However, the newer people who go out and try to be entrepreneur and start business has more wiggle room and they try to approach business as quickly and greatly as possible which means they do try new innovations than not and sometimes that takes bitcoin to attention as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is not sure for those usages (had detailed before) according to the detail you had explained before, but those potential aren't close to another coin (altcoin)
. at current circumstance, there are many altcoin are exist with specific purpose. according to their specification
in the main essence entrepreneur indeed have the contribution to creating a better world economy. their presence reduces the poverty by the circle wheel economy that spinning around and generate income for every proficient or nonproficient involved. whether the cryptocurrency exists or not. cryptocurrency might not be looked as investment instrumental but can really generate profit maximally by the utilization of cryptocurrency when it implemented in economy technical aspects.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I believe bitcoin is important for entrepreneurs.. because it helps them in many ways.. it makes their work easier and also the more they get the chance to raise their revenues and also this is more advantageous for them, working in digital-mechanical way rather than manual.. specially now a days that everything is digital-electronic and through internet they become even more well known.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Bitcoin is very important for anyone, not only for entrepreneurs. but Bitcoin is important for all groups, be it workers, company directors, students, housewives, and anyone. all can benefit from bitcoin. but indeed, usually an entrepreneur is a hard worker, so bitcoin is very beneficial for those who want to work hard.
You are being very liberal about it. Its a good way of thinking but do you think every other unemployed person in this world has knowledge of bitcoin? Let alone internet I dont expect every person in this world to have a device to access the internet every time they want it. Although crypto is a buzzword in the internet now, smaller businesses wont get any pitch unless they have something unique and realistic at the time feasible service to provide.

By using the buzzwords of blockchain, AI, Cloud computing there are a lot of scum projects coming up. I dont expect any of them to be taken up my shark investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

In my own opinion, entrepreneurs will just invest on bitcoins if they want an asset that is good for long term since bitcoins will grow in the future then they can easily expand their resources.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think for entrepreneurs who do not have large capital, of course the presence of bitcoin is very helpful, because in addition to help bitcoin can also provide benefits for us, provided that we who use it can arrange it.
Bitcoin is big help for entrepreneurs that not have large amounts of capital for there business. If one entrepreneurs invest in bitcoin they get benefits to gain high profit so that bitcoin provides the capital that they need support the business to become grow and successful.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
It is very important for the entrepenuers to have bitcoin because in the first place it is an asset.Businessmen uses it for electronic payments and transactions.Also, they use it to trade.
Activity: 42
I think it will depend on the type of entrepreneur, if the they are the traditional kind, they would not give any acknowledgement to crypto currency, since that is how they use to their business, but if they are innovative, there is a high chance than they might also venture into crypto currency, however there will always be risk in doing so, the value of crypto currency is volatile and there will be times that they will be losing or gaining profit, though there are a lot of companies today willing to venture in the crypto market, I still don't see any traditional businesses really shifting from fiat to crypto currency.

That's why those traditional entrepreneurs must know cryptocurrency not just only to earn more, but also to adjust with our improving and innovating environment. Easy access and easy transactions will be more beneficial to them.
Activity: 392
Every entrepreneur’s assets are important things, whatever their form. Bitcoin might be a major source of capital, because of the high price. A smart entrepreneur won’t hesitate to use his investment assets as long as the calculations and strategies are correct.

When entrepreneurs have high capital assets. Their thinking about the revenue and capital. Specially high accuracy, fast. Easy to implement for investments and market campaigns.
Activity: 236
Bitcoin is very important for anyone, not only for entrepreneurs. but Bitcoin is important for all groups, be it workers, company directors, students, housewives, and anyone. all can benefit from bitcoin. but indeed, usually an entrepreneur is a hard worker, so bitcoin is very beneficial for those who want to work hard.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Every entrepreneur’s assets are important things, whatever their form. Bitcoin might be a major source of capital, because of the high price. A smart entrepreneur won’t hesitate to use his investment assets as long as the calculations and strategies are correct.

of course they will not forget assets in bitcoin, I know the minds of entrepreneurs, they always think ahead and they know that the future of bitcoin will be awesome, so it's important for them to put their money in bitcoin, besides bitcoin world is good for their business, if you have a product you can market it and accept payment with bitcoin, it can expand your market
Activity: 58
Bitcoin is a longterm investment. If entrepreneurs are looking for immediate return it might not be ideal. With the current altcoin dip I would personally invest now.
Activity: 336

Bitcoins is a good investment for people who want's an asset to hold for a very long time and the market price is also increasing so you will be surely earn a good amount of profit after a month or a year.
Activity: 438
This crypto currency is able to help companies enter the international market, and with significant savings at transaction costs.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
Thanks to payments directly, without intermediaries in the form of correspondent banks, it is possible to reduce the time for conducting transactions, their cost, reduce the risk of errors.
Pages:
Jump to: