Pages:
Author

Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs? - page 10. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Every entrepreneur’s assets are important things, whatever their form. Bitcoin might be a major source of capital, because of the high price. A smart entrepreneur won’t hesitate to use his investment assets as long as the calculations and strategies are correct.

Negativity is not part of the mind set of some entrepreneurs, They tend to take risk and go as the market flow, They are investing in Bitcoin because they have faith in it, Calculations and strategies are part of their plan and they always succeeding because of that, It is important to them because of the price is ever changing that will result to huge profit.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Every entrepreneur’s assets are important things, whatever their form. Bitcoin might be a major source of capital, because of the high price. A smart entrepreneur won’t hesitate to use his investment assets as long as the calculations and strategies are correct.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies erase the borders of States.For entrepreneurs, of course, this is a great opportunity to earn good money
Borders of states? Like are you dealing with fugitives from the outskirts? And is earning money the only thing in your mind? People who are setting up business around bitcoin are taking a huge risk at the same time. Adoption of bitcoin gradually increasing this risk will reduce in future but not by a huge percent.

The benefits of speculation are certainly higher and more efficient than investing, but the risks are also high, so investing in crypto doesn't require investing a lot of money.
Thats not what is being talked about here. Please read more than you write and at least read the title of the thread if not the OP and the replies. Wink

Indeed, the possibilities are limitless. With this payment option, the entrep will have like a "new world" to explore. It also good for adoption.  Like for example, the enterp would to accept only cryptocurrencies as a payment for his service, the costumer--with no prior knowledge to crypto--is obligated to do his research.
And the customer might get a bad impression about crypto as well. That is the reason why some people are always calling crypto a ponzi scheme even if they dont understand how it works.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
i Think, Not an investment, but a very good payment tool,
because there is crypto, we can pay service from someone wherever he is, as long as have internet network ..
Indeed, the possibilities are limitless. With this payment option, the entrep will have like a "new world" to explore. It also good for adoption.  Like for example, the enterp would to accept only cryptocurrencies as a payment for his service, the costumer--with no prior knowledge to crypto--is obligated to do his research.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
The benefits of speculation are certainly higher and more efficient than investing, but the risks are also high, so investing in crypto doesn't require investing a lot of money.

Yeah it is the beauty of the market and the coin that it can be invest with any amount of money, for your kind information the risk for investing in bitcoin is lower than all other investment, bitcoin is the most safe and most amazing investment which gives us a lot of benefits and a lot of money, a good investor knows spend less but on perfect time, I mean at red market and safe for long time.
Activity: 23
I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier

I want to hear about whats your stand now?since you said last year that bitcoin investing is money multiplier?

Can you took advantage when the market is like this?remember that bitcoin volatility is the reason why we must be careful on investing because this is the way we can earn.but the same reason for us to fail
Well I don't know what HS is doing, but at the times like this, when the market is falling, one may see the opportunity to buy again, to invest some more, with the hope it will rise again one day.

Very good investment strategy. That's what people should be doing: putting a little bit in each paycheck and waiting for it to multiply.

Now is a good time to be buying again. Can it really drop below the cost of mining? It will take some really heavy shorts to get that low I think. There's more money in mining to keep it up, and they want to keep the profit flowing in on the mining side. So it's probably not going to get much lower than this.

Bitcoin is a good way to start a business. Put away small amounts of money that you want to use for your small business next year. You'll see it grow over time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier

I want to hear about whats your stand now?since you said last year that bitcoin investing is money multiplier?

Can you took advantage when the market is like this?remember that bitcoin volatility is the reason why we must be careful on investing because this is the way we can earn.but the same reason for us to fail
Well I don't know what HS is doing, but at the times like this, when the market is falling, one may see the opportunity to buy again, to invest some more, with the hope it will rise again one day.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Activity: 168
The world is now led by various entrepreneurs who are constantly innovating new things to promote peace to eliminate poverty and combat superstitions. An entrepreneur find those skills and skillful people who deprive the opportunity and provide sufficient work through he or she can lead a perfect life. Now the world as a global village, and people can recognize them by their specialty. Now through this currency the entrepreneur can find the actual employee who can do this task according to their expectations. Even they can transfer that currency after the actual job is completed from one place to another. So I think this may be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Activity: 53
Well, in my opinion, It is very important to entrepreneurs ,due to new technology that many businessmen want to adopt,I will surely that they also support bitcoin to improve their businesses.They would find a greater profit and easy transacting on it because of an online transactions that they can use. Any thought?
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies erase the borders of States.For entrepreneurs, of course, this is a great opportunity to earn good money
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Bitcoin and cryptos in general are very important for entrepreneurs. The most important aspect is the fact that startups can accept them as a way of payment. And of course by accepting them they open another segment and attract customers from this one, leading to increased sales and more profits that would boost the growth of their companies.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

it is true that bitcoin can become one of the entrepreneurs, because bitcoin can add or change someone financially to get their business capital
Activity: 67
Bitcoin is very important to the entrepreneurs because some of them are investing to Bitcoin. For thrm Bitcoin is the future money. Entreprenuers tend to hold there bitcoin because they knkw that they can esrn bigger money when the bull market happens.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Well, I think this is a new type of business, so for entrepreneurs, this is a challenge to be able to develop profits from this pathway.
Bitcoin is not a business. The idea of business comes to the mind of the entrepreneur and not a part of the currency itself. Its the job of the person behind a project to develop it and promote it and not use bitcoin as the mode of hype among people.

besides, I think it will be very good to develop the spirit of young entrepreneurs, because I know, so many young entrepreneurs have been born because of utilizing this development.
Absolute bullshit. Young entrepreneurs are rare to find these days. Most of them are from rich families who have a legacy and are going on with their familial projects. Rest of them are wannabes trying some make some cash.
Activity: 27
In any case, entrepreneurs should be interested in crypto currency. Since the crypto currency at any time can become more than just a digital currency. And entrepreneurs must take this into consideration so as not to lose a lot of money in the future
Activity: 24
I think for entrepreneurs who do not have large capital, of course, the presence of bitcoin is very helpful because in addition to help bitcoin can also provide benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Entrpreneurs are the one that will benefit the most in bitcoin. Merchants could recieve bitcoin for an item without the worry of getting not paid unlike in paypal. Free lancers could offer services in bigger community by just accwpting bitcoin. We need this kind of people to make the community grow and so the price of bitcoin that will give stability to its price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
Well, I think this is a new type of business, so for entrepreneurs, this is a challenge to be able to develop profits from this pathway. besides, I think it will be very good to develop the spirit of young entrepreneurs, because I know, so many young entrepreneurs have been born because of utilizing this development.
Pages:
Jump to: