Pages:
Author

Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs? - page 8. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
Bitcoin is very important to entrepreneurs because they get huge income in bitcoin and that helps them to run their business. And maybe because it helps them in making wise decisions for the better of their business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

Bitcoins is very important to entrepreneurs because in this way they can have more income in order to pursue their own business or dreams they want to do in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
I think bitcoin is very important for entrepreneurs because investing time and resources in everything related to Bitcoin requires entrepreneurial ability. Many ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running a new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. It all depends on each individual to make the costs and possible that may be done in any project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
in my opinion, there are some entrepreneurs who already know about bitcoin. They use bitcoin as an investment for their business because bitcoin can be used by all people. But back to that user, does he use bitcoin as a positive or negative thing
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
entrepreneur is one of the innovators and crypto is the result of an innovator
Its the result of anarchist mindset called crypto-anarchism but entrepreneurship is not anarchism so dont compare the two.

of course crypto will be very useful for entrepreneurs with the ease and speed of transactions
This has nothing to do with speed of transaction. It that was to happen then the blockchain with the fastest ever transaction speed would be the choice and that would not be bitcoin obviously. We know the changes that happened with transaction fees and speeds when bitcoin touched 20k USD last year. Do you think people would like that if they would consider in an innovative idea?
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
In business, of course there are purchases, sales and there are also transactions that are currently mostly done in the conventional way, with the existence of digital Bitcoin currency technology like today, all business activities can be done in the digital world which will certainly make it easier all business activities such as transactions using Bitcoin. So in my opinion Bitcoin is very important for business people now and in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is great for entrepreneurs because bitcoin can provide profits, and to benefit from changes in bitcoin prices, we must have the knowledge to take advantage of opportunities from bitcoin price changes.
Although, I am not a entrepreneur by heart but now I am beginning to become an entrepreneur minded because I know that I will grow as an entrepreneur not only here in cryptocurrency but in a real business, I am making myself busy with those things that I need to learn in terms of business and the skills I need to develop  in crypto world.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Bitcoin is great for entrepreneurs because bitcoin can provide profits, and to benefit from changes in bitcoin prices, we must have the knowledge to take advantage of opportunities from bitcoin price changes.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
entrepreneur is one of the innovators and crypto is the result of an innovator
of course crypto will be very useful for entrepreneurs with the ease and speed of transactions
because the majority of entrepreneurs are young people who like something new and also simple and that is found in crypto
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
Bitcoin isn’t more important than strategy and innovation, Bitcoin is only part of capital, I know that the bigger the capital, the stronger it will be but it will be a waste if it doesn’t have right strategy and innovation. Many companies with large capital but lose to companies that provide innovation and good strategies, there are also those who prefer to buy their rival companies or buy startups to beat rivals, and not all of them are successful.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
Very important, Bitcoin is capital, whether it's the Bitcoin or the knowledge and experience about crypto that we get from Bitcoin, especially for crypto-based companies.
Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation.
Yup, currently employers prefer to use the services of freelancers or contract employees, because of various reason, capital is one of them. Causing them to be happier with such work systems.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Entrepreneurs can find for themselves many positive aspects such as: crypto-loans will attract new customers; the commission for transactions will be reduced; business will be perceived as a supporter of innovation; there will be new loyalty programs for customers.
I don't know about loaning crypto because it might be a little bit of a risk. Supposed that the day the loan was issued, the price of bitcoin was $6000 and (for simpler examples) the loan amount was 1BTC, the collateral will be worth $6000. Loans can be long term such as months. What if after a couple of months, the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed and the person then decided that he's just going to let the lender get the collateral and not pay back. Pretty much the lender could have made way more if he just kept on holding his coins. The price of bitcoin has skyrocketed, but the collateral's price did not. What then? He just lost x amount of potential profit just by holding bitcoins. It's not like all loans are getting paid back and it's not like we can make the person sign a contract that they have to give more collateral when the price of bitcoin increases by the time the loan expires.

What might happen is that the collateral will be a lot more than the loan so the lender will have protection from such bitcoin-suddenly-skyrocketing dilemma. Which then discourages people to do crypto-loans as they will be safer just getting a loan from the banks where the currency's value isn't that volatile (although continuously inflating).

Also, why should there be new loyalty programs from the customers who are paying with crypto? What's so special with accumulating cryptocurrencies from such transaction that you're going to give them their very own loyalty program?

I think it is important for entrepreneurs to be one step ahead of their competitors. Therefore, if they implement the process of accepting cryptocurrencies for their goods, they will be able to attract a completely different market and this will be a plus for them. As for me, for me bitcoin is a speculation on which you can earn.
And that "completely different market" consists of how many people? Roll Eyes The amount of people that the entrepreneur will attract by accepting cryptocurrencies is so little that it's not worth updating their payment system just for that.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
I think it is important for entrepreneurs to be one step ahead of their competitors. Therefore, if they implement the process of accepting cryptocurrencies for their goods, they will be able to attract a completely different market and this will be a plus for them. As for me, for me bitcoin is a speculation on which you can earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If we're talking about crypto currency functioning as a currency for an entrepreneur then I'd say yes it would be awesome since crypto currency could be transfered to anyone anywhere at anytime. The amount transfered is still the amount recieved because there is no exchanges needed. But crypto currencies should stablize first for this to happen.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

In the perspective of mine, bitcoin is slightly essential to the entrepreneurs for a reason that by acquiring and embracing the cryptocurrency like bitcoin, they will gain more profits and possible customer due to the innovation of a paying system and transactions. Bitcoin will help them increase their sales and can also increase their money because of the investment you can try in here. Businesses always need to be new and accept all the possibility and new ways in the society in able for them to stay in business world.
Well, that is a start! The main purpose of being an entrepreneur anyway is to be able to use the entrepreneurial skill to generate a lot of returns in the long run which the space can serve as a way. Nevertheless, the fact that I can easily make transactions and even as an entrepreneur, be able to inculcate the space into my business can really go a long way.

I know due to its volatility, it is a topic no one wants to be discussing, but as time goes on, this would give entrepreneurs the chance to make do with the advantages that abounds.
Activity: 154
Entrepreneurs can find for themselves many positive aspects such as: crypto-loans will attract new customers; the commission for transactions will be reduced; business will be perceived as a supporter of innovation; there will be new loyalty programs for customers.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier
Bitcoin is no doubt the best way of multiplying your money by a significant number. The market value of bitcoin is almost increasing on daily basis. So, it is really a very good opportunity not only for entrepreneurs but for all of us to invest in bitcoin to have much more money in return then our actual investment. Bitcoin is going to make our lives far better than our present lives.

I believe we are entrepreneurs too because we invest in bitcoin. We seek high profit with only small investment. And that is where the fun is. We buy at a low price and sell at a high one. Good strategy and without any risk. That is what I love about bitcoin. Fact is that the price is still low, so it is a good opportunity to buy some coins and wait until the price grows. It is not only us, but all investors are using this strategy. And yes, indeed, bitcoin will make our lives prosperous and save us from many problems.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
A thorough study of coin yields, businesses should also create transparency to attract investors and select the appropriate cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
bitcoin for entrepreneurs is very important because with bitcoin and blockchain technology, bitcoin entrepreneurs can record and receive payments from around the world and the transactions are very clearly recorded on the blockhchain and everything can be seen and transparent, and the money is very fast and not too confused because bitcoin can be sent from all countries.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Since bitcoin's purpose is for the betterment of payment system especially in online transaction, bitcoin will really give a better option for entrepreneurs to make their business more fast, convenient, secure and low transaction rates. That's also the reason why many companies nowadays are already engaged in blockchain.
Yes, fast transactions is one thing any entrepreneur will always be looking at and as long as it makes processes easy for them without having any form of barrier internationally when it comes to their business, then it is a space that would be a lot relevant and useful for them. When a business is looking for worry-free way of holding funds for future developments and to attract new community of customers for their business then bitcoin must be very good choice for them.

Asides that, I believe the usage of this space depending on the sector of the entrepreneur anyway can enable them get work done faster based on certain skills and have no problem paying whoever completes the task wherever they may be. One thing an entrepreneur wants is to be able to utilize time and funds effectively and this sure looks more like it.
Pages:
Jump to: