Pages:
Author

Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs? - page 12. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm not sure if Bitcoin is really important for entrepreneurs at this point, but it could be. It's a very useful tool if the entrepreneur needs to hire someone to execute a virtual task and there isn't anyone able to execute it around... So in this case, the "globalization" is positive and Bitcoin helps both parts, the employer and employee, to make a good deal.

However, if we talk about physical goods and services, Bitcoin won't be useful at all, because sooner or later the entrepreneur will hit the governments bureaucracy, what is tiring and expensive for anyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

I am believe bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be more accepted by any entreperneurs because the potential in the future. Bitcoin for some peoples is investment instrument and believe bitcoin will increasing the value in the future. When all government in the world accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrency, entreperneurs will gain big profits if they start accepting bitcoin from now
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
   Entrepreneurs already gain from bitcoin and bitcoin is already a part of their business that's why itvis very important to them. They can also put up another business through bitcoin. Bitcoin has a big part to the life of ab entrepreneur specially nowadays.
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
Usually entrepreneurs are smart and active people and to survive and overplay rivals an entrepreneur has to be very efficient. I think that entrepreneurs look at bitcoin as on new possibilities and it is the right poit of view. As we all know that crypto tecnologies have many benefits by using them entrepreneurs can improve their efficiency. I suppose that some entrepreneurs already use crypto technologies.
Activity: 252
Entrepreneurs are think top level and they know future needs so they are all buy some Bitcoin for long term investment. In current trend is really disappointed for many peoples so some entrepreneurs also stay away in crypto investment but one day everyone understand the potential Bitcoin that day it will going to peak.
The entrepreneur has a lot of money, their investment or division of their assets does not affect much. Victory is money, losing is considered as investment experience. They do not lose much when they are entrepreneurs.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Bitcoin is very important for entrepreneurs because it can add to their income opportunity to do another business that can give other people to have job and help them to build better life.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Entrepreneurs are think top level and they know future needs so they are all buy some Bitcoin for long term investment. In current trend is really disappointed for many peoples so some entrepreneurs also stay away in crypto investment but one day everyone understand the potential Bitcoin that day it will going to peak.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier

Bitcoin is important for everyone if we only see the value of thos platform. We say it was not only limited to the entrepreneurs to see the value of this platform cause everyone here look up Bitcoin as a way for them to become successful, to be financially stable in which gathering enough money to be used since Bitcoin is a very powerful entity nowadays, and I think we owe this much.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
That is right, crypto currency is a good place for an entrepreneur. They can choose to make crypto currency the first place or second place to supplement their income. Until now I believe many entrepreneurs have previously focused on crypto currency, so when he gets a big profit from crypto currency they make an effort to keep the money plays and gives a profit.
Activity: 98
this value of bitcoin is extreme when it comes to entrepreneurs. As the job of an entrepreneur OS to  businesses which integrate with the hands of tomorrow bitcoin provides a chance to make it more approachable to users with less susceptibility by digitization

Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
I have the same opinion with you. Because Bitcoin is the best money transfer tool to date. Bitcoin has really helped many businesses in cross-border money transfer and transaction fees are very low.
I think it is an indispensable part of the business and the future of Bitcoin will be very good.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

Bitcoin for the entrepreneurs are considered as an asset. If will give them a profit that can adden to their possession of pile of money. It is important to them due to bitcoin will provide them additional money that they will need to start another business or save it for the later use. In addition, entrepreneurs need bitcoin because it could be another way for a payment system for their customer and they needed tp adapt to the innovation of technology such as cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
The entrepreneurs have an obligation to envision what the future looks like and convey that to the real world, in such case, the bitcoin is a decentralized type of cash not directed or controlled by governments and is the eventual fate of the cutting edge economy and is must to coordinate into present day organizations.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think bitcoin investment is quite important for entrepreneurs, because when they experience a failure in their business they still have a great opportunity in bitcoin investment. In addition, this currency is expected to become a global currency, then the progress of entrepreneurs in bitcoin applications will greatly support the company

Nah. Entrepreneurs became what they are because of real assets. I doubt that many of them will be open to digital assets like btc though of course, if you know how to make money, you're open to any possibilities. It's just not at the level of being important :p
Activity: 135
I think bitcoin investment is quite important for entrepreneurs, because when they experience a failure in their business they still have a great opportunity in bitcoin investment. In addition, this currency is expected to become a global currency, then the progress of entrepreneurs in bitcoin applications will greatly support the company
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Entrepreneurs believe in freedom and the time is precious for them,Entrepreneurs busy to find ways save the time and do more with high output so Bitcoin is really blessing for them to make payments or make transactions with their customers to make easy method of payment for the customers.

There are many ways Entrepreneurs can utilize Bitcoin for their businesses and they need every step Bitcoin that meet the requirements of customers and fulfill their needs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Not all entrepreneurs are embracing bitcoin.Some of them accept bitcoin but some doesnt approved. It depends on peoples perspective.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
If your product is catering people, consumers or customers that use internet to shop and move things Bitcoin will help you a lot since transaction be more easily and surely payment is guaranteed.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
I think now bitcoin can be beneficial for 2 major types of entrepreneurs. First are those who would like to evade taxes and high bank transfer fees, especially, when they deal a lot internationally. Secondly, bitcoin and crypto as a whole have created a new window of opportunity for raising investments via ICOs, and rapid growth of the sphere lets people raise more than they would before it existed.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
As we can see now many ICO that come up with great idea, many of them aims to collect btc to run their startups business. At least there are two benefits that the entrepreneurs can get from bitcoin, first they can save their money without pay tax although it's only can happen to entrepreneurs who lives in country that doesn't make regulations about bitcoin taxation, second the bitcoin deflation makes their funds increase.
Pages:
Jump to: