Pages:
Author

Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty? - page 14. (Read 2781 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
This depends on how many bounty you have joined and how good these campaigns are. Compared to last year, I've earned less money from bounty campaigns this year. This is because many more people are joining bounty campaigns this year and the market was fall so much. So this year I'm happy when earn 300-400 dollars a month from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
November 04, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

very diverse and depends also on the success of ico in its sales.
of course there are no guarantees that some bounty hunters get, and this depends on how the altcoin is after entering the exchange
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
This is a year where bounty hunters do not make as much money as they would like. I set the target to earn $ 5k but I still can not. I can only earn $ 3k from the beginning of the year until now. It really disappoints me. But I think in the future when the price of ETH increases, my income will be better.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 04, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

there is not much hope for the current situation, I don't think you should see the benefits that you can get from the bounty. but rather to explore any knowledge that you can take from this forum for your development to go further
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 04, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
2018 is a bad year. In 2017 I made over $ 40k and now I only earn over $ 2k. It was a great distance and it shocked me. I was really stunned and did not know what to do. Should I abandon the bounty campaign and do other work? please give me advice.
For now, bounty earning is lower than last year and sometimes no gain at all. I do not advice to abandon bounty projects but you still have to do other work for you not to depend on only one earning specially of it doesn't support your daily living. I am continuing to find good projects and support them. Maybe next year bounty projects may be worth it again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 04, 2018, 06:23:30 AM
2018 is a bad year. In 2017 I made over $ 40k and now I only earn over $ 2k. It was a great distance and it shocked me. I was really stunned and did not know what to do. Should I abandon the bounty campaign and do other work? please give me advice.
You should keep working on bounty and airdrop. I think the bullrun will come soon and when crypto price increase, rewards for bounty and airdrop are also increased, we will receive more token for our works.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 06:18:54 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 06:17:05 AM
  It will depend on the project allocation and the limitation of participant on the bounty and most importantly it will depent on your rank level..
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
The income from bounties are not very high, sometimes you get no pay etc.
If you really deserve something, you can be happy, but surely it will not be much, what you get.
Activity: 518
November 04, 2018, 05:20:11 AM
every bounty will give different income and all depends on the tokens we get and the price when entering the market, in 2018 all of my bounties in my opinion give very little income even some of their coins don't have an exchange until now
indeed for this year, there were very few projects that gave many prizes to the participants, all of this happened because they considered the market conditions not good and it is true that until now there are still projects that have not registered their coins in exchange and that is very detrimental to the participants.
Activity: 322
November 04, 2018, 04:44:44 AM
Earnings in this area can vary greatly. If you are lucky and you find a good project, you can get a few thousand dollars. But you can not get anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 04, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

Yes, in 2018 the situation is very bad with a bounty. For a social network, you can earn a maximum of $ 50 and there are a lot of participants. Only one way out or write articles or videos, or participate in the forum signature if a big rank. Even here there is a lot of competition, bounty becomes not very profitable.
Activity: 448
November 04, 2018, 04:01:22 AM
as it was said here everything depends on the project and its rewards for the campaign of generosity, and each time it all varies and it’s difficult to say the average
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 12:31:35 AM
This is related to the project you choose, but now it is usually a waste of time. To know that the cryptocurrency market is not good now, many ICO projects will fail, and you may not get anything.
Activity: 994
November 03, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
every bounty will give different income and all depends on the tokens we get and the price when entering the market, in 2018 all of my bounties in my opinion give very little income even some of their coins don't have an exchange until now
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 03, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

Although the current bounty is not possible and many delay projects in the Token release but for me, 2018 is a successful year because the money earned by participating in cryptocurrency is very high. To the present time despite the unpredictable market, I still hope for a bright future to come in December...
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 03, 2018, 07:22:02 PM
Personally, I think in the bounty you can earn good money. But to do this you need to have a good experience. And choose the right bounty as there is no way out to take everything. First you need to calculate how much bounty allocates for bounty hunters. There are a very large number of them and not to embrace them all.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 03, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
It is possible to receive many different tokens which cost nothing in the price. To receive good tokens very difficult them is almost not present.
Activity: 439
November 03, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
You can earn only$ 10, but you can also earn a few thousand. There is no definite answer to this question. Everything depends on you. This year the payments are really very small, but I continue to work. Soon the situation will be better.
Activity: 375
November 03, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

For 2018 not only for bounty hunters income is reduced, but investors also get bad results. But don't panic, this will return to normal. We will head to the moon next year. Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: