Pages:
Author

Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty? - page 11. (Read 2781 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 11, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

2018 is a successful year for me when the profit earned from the bounty is enormous. But by the second half of 2018, the market is getting worse, and most ICO campaigns are scammed and delay the distribution of Token. Therefore hope next year the situation will be developed so that the market can recover.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 11, 2018, 07:29:24 PM
I dont know i think it depends on the bounty campaign it self. If you luck you can get 600$ from signature campaign. This year i cant get big amount of profits like last year. Too many scams project and priceless token. I hope i can get huge amount of money at the end ofn2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
Its very much possible to earn on bounties this happens more especially when you participate in bounties that are of good quality and a reliable team  also keeping to every rule and ensuring that your function in every active area and be patient then be very sure to earn something good
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
The answer is unpredictable as it depends on the allocation of rewards by the project wether it is fixed or will be based on the number of tokens sold. I have finished some campaign and waiting for the rewards but the main thing is hunter receives token after 1 month of token being listed on exchange. Due to late payment of bounty rewards hunters looses 90% of the value of tokens as there is trend going on whenever new project list on exchange it's price gets dropped drastically.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

This year was a bad year for crypto bounty participants, last year was the best, almost all of the bounty last year was valuable and can be traded on exchangers, usually last year you can earn up to 800$ per bounty, but this year you are lucky if you can have 50$ per bounty, but it depends on the campaign you are participated in, if you got signature campaign, i think its more 50usd per campaign, if its tradable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
Last year I was earning around 1000USD from one signature campaign after 4-5 weeks of hard work.
Now, I am earning some tokens with no value, maybe with the next bull run these tokes will be valuable, maybe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
It depends on several factors like in signature campaign, it depends on the rank and as in social media, it depends on the number of followers or friends has . However with much work and dedication to a successful project you can make any amount from 10 to 1000 usd.
Activity: 322
homt.net
November 11, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I think this year is not so bad. Whether there are so many bounties held this year, but there are so many scam projects. It is rather sad for people who join the scam projects but they still try hard to work hard and earn money.
Activity: 350
November 11, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
It depends on the bounty what you join because not all the bounty capaign was legit and not all of them was easily listing on the exchange like what I join that 3 of the bounty i joined done months ago but until now was not yet listing on the exchange and one of them was a scam so it is not easy to predict on how we can earn on bounty in a year but it depends on the exchange on how much you earn.
Agree, there are many projects which coins are not tradable on the exchange. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of time. Also, there are many scams and it is very hard to predict it. So your profit depends from many factors
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:30:26 AM
What you heard the truth. In 2018 it has turned out to earn very little. I would even not perceive it as work. Bounty was additional earnings for me. But now and he decreases.
I agree with you, 2018 is a rocky road for the hunters like us, it's not easy to earn, sometimes it turns out a scam but there is still bounty that gives a surprise and makes a considerable payout, thanks for them for giving us hope to sustain.
Activity: 554
November 11, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
It depends on the bounty what you join because not all the bounty capaign was legit and not all of them was easily listing on the exchange like what I join that 3 of the bounty i joined done months ago but until now was not yet listing on the exchange and one of them was a scam so it is not easy to predict on how we can earn on bounty in a year but it depends on the exchange on how much you earn.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 11, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
based on my experience the results of the gifts I got last year could reach 500 dollars a month, but for 2018 the rewards I get are only 100 dollars and nothing more. this is the worst year for hunters compared to last year. the hopes of bounty hunters so that later each gift is able to provide the appropriate payment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 11, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
Even I have joined many campaigns in this year, but I think have not earned any money in it, it was because of all this project or coins have not listing in any exchange, so I have not earned any in this time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

the market and ico situation in this year was indeed very bad. many ico are scams and many ico are not successful in selling their coins. so this year is a bad year in my opinion for investors and bounty hunters. from the many bounties that I follow, only a few can get paid and even then the value is very small. not like last year where I could buy a car only from a bounty.
Activity: 126
November 11, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
Well I'm about 6 months in the bounty and I came out for it all the time about $ 1500 , I think in this market is great numbers!
Activity: 252
November 10, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
Bounty hunter's income depends on the type of company and its account. If you participate in the signature you need the rank of Legendary or Hero. If Facebook and Twitter need pumped accounts and participate in many companies at once 100 or 150. Beginners get little.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 10, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
in different ways, from $ 5 and up, it all depends on the project, conditions, number of participants
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 10, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
It really depends. Sometimes your income is above expectations and in other cases you earn just a very small amount.
It is unpredictable untill you sold your tokens.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
Currently speaking it is really hard to make a fortune nowadays. Bounty programs and even ICO have changed a lot. Previous year people thought that 100$ is a small bounty profit, now it is average one.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
This year, the bounty is in a bad condition. That's what I heard and I see developments will improve next year. As a participant who is new to the bounty, I have not gotten the results, maybe in 2019 I will get the results of the project that I am following. If the project ends in a scam, then I don't get results.
Pages:
Jump to: