Pages:
Author

Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty? - page 12. (Read 2781 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
This year I started to take part in companies of generosity, my earnings are very modest, but if I didn’t withdraw all the coins at once, now I would probably earn more. I see in the market that some coins are starting to grow, this is encouraging.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

Let we say that Bitcoin price is really bad this year because of many downfall experienced and limited rise of prices. Honestly the earning this year is very low this year compare to the past year. Well, eventhough bitcoin situation is really down this year still hoping before this 2018 ended it will rise or maybe it is preparing to the new year bitcoin price.
Activity: 132
November 10, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
It is difficult to say specific numbers, but much less than last year, bounty loses relevance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 10, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
I have there is each which earned for this year about 10,000 , he did signature read more create content and telegram led , and him this of course very well paid off , I think this depends on you as we want invest in this deal!
Activity: 429
November 10, 2018, 02:19:42 PM
It is very possible to earn on bounty .i am a bounty hunter i have earn some money. one thing you most work hard to earn on bounty.
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:15:45 PM
You correctly heard. Sitation with bounty this year very bad. And to earn it hasn't turned out much. In proshy year there were many good projects which have well paid. I don't want to sound the concrete sum how many I have earned.
Activity: 164
November 10, 2018, 02:11:32 PM
This year was sad for those who work with bounty companies, compared to 2017 it is several times less money and several times more fraudulent projects, I hope next year everything will get better and we will again be able to get a normal job and money
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 10, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
With each project, I hope less and less that I will get something at all, because there are such projects, for example, the Yumerium project, which has reduced payments by 30 times, do you understand what it is? It turns out that at any time they can refuse to pay at all and it will be fair? I think that there is clearly something wrong here.
Well, everything doing usually go smoothly in the bounty campaign session because every bounty campaign have it own rules and regulations which I'm sure that if you go though the project you mentioned early they will clearly stated it in their rules and regulations. I will advice you to always read the rules and regulations of a bounty campaign before joining it.
Activity: 399
November 10, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
Now at the end of 2018, from the beginning of the year until now I only earned about $ 2000 from the bounty. I am very sad and depressed at the dead project or scam project.
But ETH is going to make big changes, ETH will go to moon and pull the revival ICO projects .
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
Saya pemula dan saya belum pernah menikmati hasil tapi saya semangat untuk mengikuti proyek hadiah, walaupun dari sebagian proyek hadiah yang saya kerjakan banyak yang scam,mungkin karna harga pasar yang semakin menurun dan sepertinya Para tuyul perlu dibasmi biar dunia crypto,alcoin kembali bersinar dan semoga saya bisa menikmati hasil yang baik ditahun yang akan datang dan untuk tahun ini hasil yang saya dapatkan belum bisa saya cairkan walaupun ada yg bisa dicairkan itupun nominalnya sangat kecil sekali...kalo saya membaca tahun tahun sebelumnya sangat bagus, tahun ini memang sedikit buruk...
Activity: 602
November 10, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
It depends on project you joined how they are legit? And it depends on your campaign also, if you join Translation or Signature than definitely you will earn more than social media campaigns.
It also depends on number of campaigns, if you join too many campaigns then earnings ratio will be high.
Activity: 476
November 10, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
You heard right. The situation is really very bad. Many bounty are paused, or extended for long periods. And of course payments have dropped several times.
Activity: 308
November 10, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
Yes, this year to get additional income on the Bounty is problematic. this is also affected by the fall of the market - the price of tokens is very low, and the fact that many projects have not entered the market and it is unknown whether they will come out at all. I think about how to stop participating in the Bountu-because I do not see the point for $ 10-50 to participate in the project for six months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
2018 is a bad year. In 2017 I made over $ 40k and now I only earn over $ 2k. It was a great distance and it shocked me. I was really stunned and did not know what to do. Should I abandon the bounty campaign and do other work? please give me advice.

I agree. A terrible year with projects that either don’t raise money or become fraud. And the market is not in the best condition. Do you hope for 2019?
The fact is that it was the big numbers that attracted me to this activity, but nevertheless, even what I can get this year is more for me than I can earn in real life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 10, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
2018 is a bad year. In 2017 I made over $ 40k and now I only earn over $ 2k. It was a great distance and it shocked me. I was really stunned and did not know what to do. Should I abandon the bounty campaign and do other work? please give me advice.

I agree. A terrible year with projects that either don’t raise money or become fraud. And the market is not in the best condition. Do you hope for 2019?
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 10, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
It is so possible to earn in bounties even before there are lots benefitting from this business,but if you talking of todays happening i think there are lots of projects made by fraud people, and others may scammed so bounty is unpredictable if they paid you after it is done lots of question are still not answered...
Activity: 196
November 10, 2018, 11:04:22 AM
Yes its true it is possible to earn in bounty campaigns. it depends on how hardworking you are. and try to  search for good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 10, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
I am doing bounties from approx one year and I got approx 2000$ as I am a part-time hunter and participating in limited bounties. If you do it as a full-time job then you can earn decent earnings but the waiting period is big here because mostly all ICO's allot their bounty coins after their ICO over.
Activity: 294
November 10, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
I've earned very little this year . I used to be very much specialized in the generosity of social networks. But it is more a waste of time , if at least some profit. Only a few projects have brought at least some profit. I want to believe that the coins will grow . Because selling doesn't make sense yet
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
That depends on every persons working and the rank as higher rank means higher earnings and how many bounties, you are participating. Last year was the golden year for bounty hunters but this year give low earnings due to unfavorable conditions for new ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: