Pages:
Author

Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty? - page 10. (Read 2781 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
bountie campaigns revenue is currently not high. i have noticed that in the recent months. only if you are lucky enough you can earn more than a few dollars. pity that i missed the really good times.
Yes, I missed good times too. Today it is very hard to earn good profit from bounties, you should be very lucky to earn even 100 bucks
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
November 13, 2018, 01:41:23 AM
Recently, this year's participation in the campaigns of generosity ICO brings only more problems than profits. If bounty hunters earn something, as a rule, this already amounts to a few dollars in three to five months of work. It seems that in this activity you need to take a break. and there will be seen
 Vseravno no sense. It became especially annoying and a lot of nerves were demanded by the sudden announcement of a KYC check after completing an ICO. We did not expect such a scam from the ICO teams. State regulation of ICO activities is urgently needed, otherwise it will go so far that headhunters will soon be obliged to pay for their work.

It is true that getting rewards for bounty is getting hard these days.  Majority of which needs months to wait, unlike on the previous years where bounty rewards were given a week or two after the ICO end.

Having a KYC to get our rewards is not a problem for me.  The problem will only arise to those who exploit the bounty and have a multiple entry when the rules say that only one entry per account/person is accepted.

As for the possible earnings for bounty, I believe it ranges from 0 to thousands of dollars, depends on which campaign you joined.  I have seen several bounty participants earning more than 2k usd and have seen several that earned worthless token.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
as if it did not sound sad, but - not at all. Earnings on bounty campaigns first decreased, and now completely disappeared. So I think to take a break and come back when the market crisis ends.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 13, 2018, 01:35:10 AM
Recently, this year's participation in the campaigns of generosity ICO brings only more problems than profits. If bounty hunters earn something, as a rule, this already amounts to a few dollars in three to five months of work. It seems that in this activity you need to take a break. and there will be seen
 Vseravno no sense. It became especially annoying and a lot of nerves were demanded by the sudden announcement of a KYC check after completing an ICO. We did not expect such a scam from the ICO teams. State regulation of ICO activities is urgently needed, otherwise it will go so far that headhunters will soon be obliged to pay for their work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
You probably right, but it's not just the bounty campaign that in a bad condition, I believe in most of cryptocurrency market facing a bad condition this year.
The price of most crypto are dropping in a significant amount. So i hope that next year would be better than today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 01:00:38 AM
bountie campaigns revenue is currently not high. i have noticed that in the recent months. only if you are lucky enough you can earn more than a few dollars. pity that i missed the really good times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 12:45:06 AM
As far as I know, participating in the bounty in 2017 is a good career. But now because of the downturn in the cryptocurrency market and the value of the ICO's fading bounty mission has shrunk dramatically, the best way now is to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 12, 2018, 06:34:15 PM
yupps, you are right. the bounty campaign situation in 2018 was very bad. there are even some of my friends who take part in the bounty campaign program. but until now it hasn't received any tokens at all. and some others accept but there is no market. even if there is a market. the price will fall more than 10x. so there is no certainty to calculate how much payment is made at each bounty. I personally only receive 1x payment which is very useful in 2018.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
Last year, bounty campaigns brought much more profit than they do now. But I believe that this industry will be restored and will be as profitable as before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
November 12, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
I have not won anything yet
Because I did not sell any tokns yet
I read here that it is possible to earn $ 1000 a month
This was in 2017 and with high rank campaigns in the signature I think
Because Social campaigns never make that salary.
Activity: 448
November 12, 2018, 06:17:30 PM
Earnings in the bounty can not be guessed. Most projects can pay a lot less than originally planned. This is a very unstable way to make money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
earning from a bounty is uncertain, this year the big results from bounty I've ever received is $ 1,000, in one bounty program. maybe now the boutny is less attractive to investors because many also end up scam. but what is clear is that the income of the bounty is uncertain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:11:33 PM
Actual rewards are at least 50% lower than 2017 but some campaigns is still good (reward more than 400$ in social media campaigns). However finding successful project is the real problem...
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
more focus on doing bounty will provide more income for you especially from the signature campaign with a high forum rank of course. other than that with the help of translation and articles, everything will give you enough money up to $300 per month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
for 2018 there are indeed many bounty projects, but many also don't achieve success, so it is very difficult to get paid from following the bounty campaign rather than 2017, the regulations are very strict but there is no guarantee of success
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
Now on the bounty can not be earned. You can only spend a lot of time and effort and get nothing for their work. I told myself that this is my last bounty in which I participate.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
November 12, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
This year has been just moderate for bounty hunters and i think there is also the issue of scam and some hunter who are just absolute spammers
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
November 12, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
Nowadays, it won't be that much unlike last year wherein majority of the bounty hunters became rich. Many projects are now failing due to the negative influence of market downtrend for this year. It is a domino effect because investors are taking a break to invest in projects since there is a bigger probability to lose profit, which makes the ICOs to fall even more resulting to ICO postponement or delay that also makes the situation worse.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 12, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
Now that is little bit hard to earn some money from bounties because too many coins lost their value dramatically and also new coins are dumping in exchanges. So if you are planning to earn for example 500 dollar it can be 50 dollar or 5k dollar according to market situation. I think you can earn 300 or 400 dollar from one good bounty .
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 05:11:30 PM
How much you earn from a bounty depends on the effort you put in it by starting it when the bounty starts and participating in the most paying campaign such as article writing, creating YouTube videos and Reddit if it's available but your hardwork will still determine how much you will earn.
Pages:
Jump to: