Pages:
Author

Topic: How much return are we expecting next bull run? - page 8. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 25
What is everyone expecting in 2024/25 bull run? Is a 10x a good return or should we be hoping for more?
I assume you have a plan for holding your bitcoin for a long time. You can make more than 2x of your initial investment if you have the patience of holding your assets, but also
this is not guaranteed.

You can probably taste the bull run in 2024, after bitcoin halving.

I am not selling my Bitcoin I will hold that till 2028 bull run at least when it is around $250,000.

The altcoins I hold I am hoping for a 5-10x, some may go higher and some may go to zero I understand the risk but also reward is a lot higher than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin takes up 30% of my portfolio with the rest in altcoins.
That is 70% in altcoins that have no actual utility, you might want to reconsider that. Anyway i can't speak confidently for the other 70% of your portfolio, because yes many altcoins really pump during the bull run, but you have to be lucky to be hodling the one that's going to pump, and you also have to be very fast to sell, because a dump might follow afterwards.

Having said that, we cannot predict how much Bitcoin would appreciate in the next bull run/next halving, many predictions has been coming out of late, but they are basically just speculations, just accumulate as much as you can and we'd see, at least you are rest assured that your funds are safe in Bitcoin if you do your due diligence.

50% of my altcoins are in the current top 15 with the remaining 20% being more gamble's which I feel can at least 20x next bull run.

I plan to put a lot of my altcoin profits into Bitcoin once they start pumping.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I think it's more appropriate to move it to the speculation board.

Now is not the time to sell or take profits even though the price is a little bullish but this is not an increase to go up to 2x because the journey is still long if you can hold it for a certain time it will be a winner as a holder.

I am not brave enough to buy any altcoin but the only bitcoin in my portfolio, but that is your decision and wait until the price really goes up.

We don't know what happens in 2024/25 but I will wait for the halving moment in 2024 and after that I will wait to see the next bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
That is 70% in altcoins that have no actual utility, you might want to reconsider that. Anyway i can't speak confidently for the other 70% of your portfolio, because yes many altcoins really pump during the bull run, but you have to be lucky to be hodling the one that's going to pump, and you also have to be very fast to sell, because a dump might follow afterwards.

Having said that, we cannot predict how much Bitcoin would appreciate in the next bull run/next halving, many predictions has been coming out of late, but they are basically just speculations, just accumulate as much as you can and we'd see, at least you are rest assured that your funds are safe in Bitcoin if you do your due diligence.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
What is everyone expecting in 2024/25 bull run? Is a 10x a good return or should we be hoping for more?
I assume you have a plan for holding your bitcoin for a long time. You can make more than 2x of your initial investment if you have the patience of holding your assets, but also
this is not guaranteed.

You can probably taste the bull run in 2024, after bitcoin halving.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
Have been in crypto just over a year now so have yet to experience a bull market and up till now I have just bought and held.

Currently my portfolio is 10% down and am not planning on selling any until I 2x at least.

Pages:
Jump to: