Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 39. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 22
November 16, 2017, 02:43:06 AM
The answer is may be or may not. Its all about our awareness. 
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 02:16:58 AM
Mental readiness is needed when we follow the investment, there are 2 types of investment that is high risk and low risk, and bitcoin is a high risk type of investment. not recommended if bitcoin invest for the near future and our finances are still not good. bitcoin investment can go up and down very significantly in a matter of days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 12:07:27 AM
All types of investments are certainly at risk, the higher the profit level then automatically the risk level is also high, bitcoin is a type of high risk investment, the price can go up and down to tens of percent in 1 hour, consider the risk before bitcoin invest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 11:45:03 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

You have to understand risk is a key factor in every business. I recommend you to make a better plan for risk and stay safe. Understand the concept of bitcoin regarding how bitcoin price is regulated, bitcoin history, talks of celebrities and CEO's. In our botcointalk forum we do have lot of information understand it's deserving and the main thing I would like to prioritize you is just maintain a cold storage of your bitcoin that helps you to be safer from hackers to be added maintain Gmail and mobile authentication for your bitcoin wallet also keep your mobile SMS notifications display for Text messages hidden which helps you from a situation others try to reset your account details and there is a chance to get the code from your display screen notifications so keep those hidden in mobile.
When you know the history and top business men speech you can learn about to invest or not also keep in mind bitcoin price may have a dip for a while but that is not constant, bitcoin never collapse but Bitcoin price increases ultimately. Plan how much you keep money managing your needs and keep the excess amount in bitcoin. At times you may even think bitcoin will shut down due to others crypto currencies was no more at sudden, just make a note bitcoin is the master and first crypto currency other crypto currencies are small babies they may fall down due to no demand and much usage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 11:26:23 PM
There is a much risk involved with bitcoin because in every investment there is a risk involved you may win high profits and you may lose your value but the good thing is the chances of profits is high as other investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
November 15, 2017, 11:18:11 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

There is a risk here but it's low. Just crashing should be scary but it's just a moment because when bitcoins crash, it's getting bigger and recording new new all time high. And when the bitcoins have fallen it is a better opportunity to make more money. So there is no risk in bitcoins when you've experienced it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:12:11 PM

The risks in bitcoins are really high in my opinion. You have to consider how volatile the price is. I hope you were updated with the news last week of how much dip it had. From a $7000 lead to a $6000 dip. Today, it's relling back to its original price but it's really scary how so many factors can affect the price of bitcoins heavily.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 11:10:41 PM
the risks of investing in virtual coin like bitcoin is unavoidable, because it is virtual money so it may not be recogninzed by all governments or the people, or virtual money is very fluctuative, you can lost all your money if oneday bitcoin die suddenly, but the profit of bitcoin can bring to you will be very much if you accept the risks.
Activity: 84
November 15, 2017, 11:09:51 PM
Every investment has a risk. A 50-50 risk, but there's always worth a risk especially in bitcoin investment. As long as you already know the ups and downs of the market prices of crypto currencies, you will be fine in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:04:20 PM
I think the riskiest is that Bitcoin is illegal in some countries. If you invest in Bitcoin and suddenly, your government set a law banning Bitcoin. That will make you lose all your asset.
Activity: 67
November 15, 2017, 10:29:58 PM
Investing in bitcoin is very much risky it is because no one knows when will be the time when the bitcoin value will decrease. It is because the value of bitcoin is not that stable or permanent.
Activity: 255
November 15, 2017, 09:55:28 PM
Look at your posting time, congratulations on your investment success. We always hesitate, should we buy it at this time? Often miss the opportunity, I think, action, immediately buy, buy, hold is the most important. Bitcoin investment is easy to miss opportunities, if only hesitant.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 09:49:12 PM
of course we do not know what will happen to us here in bitcoin, but you often forget the password in your wallet, or the bitcoin price will not be lowered. But no matter what happens, I will not stop reading, I'm enjoying it too much
Activity: 167
November 15, 2017, 08:15:26 PM
It is clear that investing in bitcoin is a big risk, but in fact any of the options to invest that offers more than 10% per year offered by traditional financial institutions will always be considered as a high risk, however I believe that this is a risk that it is worth taking because the great potential of the cryptocurrency market is evident and it is unquestionable that in the long term it will continue to grow exponentially.
Activity: 267
November 14, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

At a very basic level, there are two obvious sources of risk:

1) High volatility by definition makes bitcoin risky. A popular cross-rate XBT:USD has a realized 30-day volatility of 43.3% and a 90-day volatility of 67.44%. Not many people can stomach the swings you see in Bitcoin's value.

2) Security risks. Given the relative infancy of all parties involved in the act of investing in Bitcoin (exchanges, escrows, wallets), the security protocols, interfaces and code, etc. are ripe for attacking from a hacker's point of view. These vulnerabilities have been and are being exposed and exploited fairly regularly. See Mt. Gox, SilkRoad, etc for evidence of this in action.
I'm sure there are many other nuances and more involved risks embedded in a purely digital distributed currency, but for purposes of the average beginner investor, the above two should represent the bulk of "risk" experienced.
Activity: 28
November 14, 2017, 12:24:13 PM
If you do not take risks, you should not invest in bitcoin. If you have belief bitcoin will increase to 10k. Why do you blush except not buy. no safety in investment.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

Any investment is risky especiall bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable in the long run, however, if you cannot take it's market fluctuations, you will just end up dumping your bitcoin when it's price go down and lose your money. Bitcoin is a long term investment and it drops and increases from time to time.

Indeed, most of the people who do panic selling are the ones who have the biggest regret in their lives, they are scared on losing profits, it is like they don't trust bitcoin, they still have doubts, or maybe they are not that matured enough in the cryptocurrency world, we can't blame them though. Every time that there is a DUMP, it is a really huge DUMP which is a whale most of the time, causing holder of bitcoin to sell their bitcoins.
Activity: 518
November 14, 2017, 10:57:08 AM
Here we have to understand if we are working in an organization wet get salary.
This investment deals with the term business to my analysis,
Buying and selling by adding some profit refers to business in the same way we invest money in bitcoin  also sell it after acquiring certain profits.
 Shocked We have to understand risk is a common key factor in every business,  it's all about how wisely we figure out, calculate and set a plan to avoid risk.
Bankers may not accept bitcoin as it is their competitor but bankers do have interest on bitcoin and they accept it indirectly and we make transactions through exchange.
In the same way we can invest in bitcoin and the priority we have to focus what wallet you choose to invest in bitcoin, so I strongly recommend you to use some cold wallet like paper wallet or nano ledger s etc.
This mode helps to be safe and avoid risks from hackers and also from an online go e-wallets because they were even being manipulated.
In terms of price I would obviously say that increasing spike plays a key role in bitcoin comparing to fiat because fiat will be operated by government regulations but Bitcoin is not government regulated also I observe Bitcoin price is based on economic principle, demand and supply vs demand and price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 04:06:54 AM
I do not believe that there is even slightest risk in investing in Bitcoin if you commit for a extended time as Bitcoin is showing quite healthy charges of growth and you can be sure that you will earn great profits if you hold out for some time. Quick expression investments in Bitcoin cannons a minor dangerous.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 13, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

Any investment is risky especiall bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable in the long run, however, if you cannot take it's market fluctuations, you will just end up dumping your bitcoin when it's price go down and lose your money. Bitcoin is a long term investment and it drops and increases from time to time.
Pages:
Jump to: