Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 38. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
November 16, 2017, 11:15:51 AM
all investment has its own risks, no matter how big or small, it has a small precentage depends on lucks, so bitcoin is also the case, investors use their money invest in some virtual currency that they can never be able to touch. so they have to put their trust on it, these risks can make investors loose money or may be all of their money, so investors should accept the risks when investing.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 11:08:58 AM
Every investment has some short of risks . The risk you can get from bitcoin investment is directly proportional with the profit you can earn . The more profit you want to take when investing amount not bitcoin , the more amount of risk you will get when the price is not like what you expect .
Activity: 40
November 16, 2017, 10:38:37 AM
so very risk because, however investing further extends the level of risk and it differs from investment to investment and thus there is no guaranteed assurance in any case, especially when it comes to the investments using crypto currencies.
yes i agree, to calculate the risk can be said there are but the number who do not know for sure but certainly every activity must have risks. perhaps in this case its value decreases due to several reasons. maybe you can speculate that later the value will go back up and then you will sell it but save bitcoin in a long time will risk loss, could be stolen from your wallet or damaged hardisk if you save it here.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
November 16, 2017, 10:23:51 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Investing is a very risky thing. Because you will put your money into a person that you didnt know very well. So the thing is just know its history and background before you invest.
Activity: 163
November 16, 2017, 10:21:18 AM
Short-term investment Bitcoin risk is very large, because bitcoin is still in development, bitcoin will affect the price because of a number of things, so I do not recommend that you invest short-term bitcoin. You can choose to invest long-term investment bitcoin, because the potential of bitcoin is huge. Smiley
Activity: 42
November 16, 2017, 09:04:19 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Any thing that involves finance is a risk. you just have to be careful, do not share sensitive information such as passwords. BTC prices are volatile, no one can say when it will rise or fall.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 07:48:10 AM
It seems to me that in the moment when investing in bitcoin no more risks than when investing in any other asset.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 16, 2017, 07:42:55 AM
Bitcoin is a super coin which is so different as thinking about investment. Once time had it was so easy to tell that you can investment on bitcoin. Now its up and up on the moon. its a good thinking always to invest in bitcoin but you have to know well about bitcoin I can't suggest you to invest 3 or 4 bitcoin blindly.Keep that idea and analysis the bitcoin and invest, it's help to decrease your losses and increase your profit as well.
Activity: 55
November 16, 2017, 07:35:58 AM
Compared to a savings account, shares are very risky.
Compared to shares cryptocoins are very risky.
Only use money that you don't need.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 07:35:32 AM
It always risk to invest on anything if you don't know well about it. Bitcoin is that coin which is a great platform to invest.Try to analysis this coin and then invest.I always suggest to invest bitcoin after knowing it well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
November 16, 2017, 07:34:31 AM
It's a matter of placement, we must be smart to put our investment, because Bitcoin price is unstable. The risk that may happen is the loss of our money, therefore we must take care of our Bitcoin wallets well.
Activity: 174
November 16, 2017, 07:32:11 AM
Bitcoin is still in development, so the price of bitcoin will fluctuate a bit and Bitcoin will suddenly fall in price due to a few things, so you may lose money in the short term. But do not worry, because the potential of bitcoin is huge and bitcoin's technology is strong, I suggest you invest long term bitcoin. Of course, you need to understand the risks of investing. good luck.
Activity: 476
November 16, 2017, 07:27:16 AM
The investment risk is proportional to the money you invest in Bitcoin. Because every Crypto asset has a risk of being lost / stolen. However, it rarely happens if you invest in the right place.
Activity: 21
November 16, 2017, 07:23:15 AM
The risk in investments into bitcoin is losing all of money because there are not people who gives us guarantee
 bitcoin will be survive for long time and still there is values in bitcoin,
but if we see on the marketcap.com bitcoin is the best digital coins be compared with other altcoins
so how much do you be ready to losing money in digital coins?, that the amount must be invested in bitcoin.

that is if you invested 100% of your resources and money to bitcoin, the greater the investment the higher the profit and risks which is applied not just in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies but also on any other form of investments such as gold. The odds are affected by the market charts and the trends itself ever since bitcoins started but it is a matter of perception on how you view things, are you willing to take risk? I will, because nothing will happens by always by staying in our comfort zones.
Many people risking there money for investing just to get higher earnings but if they failed and get scammed, huh there will be no chances to get back what they lost from investing.
I agree with you but there are a lot of other risks in bitcoin investment too like fake wallets that people download and believe it is real also not a lot of people know about bitcoin so they just do anything and end up losing a lot so learn first before you start.
Activity: 30
November 16, 2017, 07:17:38 AM
I do not think that it is a lot risky because the only thing you want to have with it is to make profit but you do need to ware about fake wallets and fake coins promoting themselves we cannpot do a lot about it because it is mostly anonymous.
Activity: 17
November 16, 2017, 07:11:29 AM
Bitcoin is a currency like no other. In short it's digital money that solves many of the problems our current currencies suffer from and introduces many other uncertainties we never had to deal with before.

Risks-

Untraceable.
Easy to lose
Hard to trade
Still too new
Can't buy stuff
Too volatile
Activity: 155
November 16, 2017, 07:08:28 AM
If you are going to invest in bitcoin , there is a high risk. Why? Because when investing in a bitcoin there is a chance that your investment will not came back or the site that you choose it not legit and not paying out. So you must be very careful on investing in bitcoin , you must a legit and paying site so that your earning will came back.
Activity: 364
November 16, 2017, 06:51:00 AM

the biggest risk of investing in bitcoin is when prices go down in a long time while buying at a high price so that it will wait a long time to be able to earn profits
Activity: 290
November 16, 2017, 06:45:31 AM
i think its very risky when you investing in bitcoin because 1st of all we dont when the bitcoin stop or many scammer so we need to secure our bitcoin.
Activity: 84
November 16, 2017, 03:44:00 AM
The risk and reality is that the currency is still in its infancy and no one knows whether it will really become globally accepted or whether it will eventually disappear. This uncertainty surrounding Bitcoin’s future is reflected in its price volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: