Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 64. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 11:01:34 AM
Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
Investing in bitcoin is also too risky because if do not know how to manage your bitcoin you can't gain more income. In addition to that, there are lot of investment sites and if you want to invest in bitcoin you need to be smart and you need to be patient if you want to gain more income.
Activity: 209
August 29, 2017, 10:15:03 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Bitcoin investment is certainly more risky. The price of bitcoin is quite strong. When you invest in bitcoin you have to patiently wait, because there are times the price of bitcoin drops sharply. If you sell then you will lose money. More worry than risk in trading. When trading you may be deceived, you may lose the amount of your trade
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
August 29, 2017, 09:50:34 AM
Investment is very risky.Anytime you can loss your lot of money.Also you can make good money.Very carefully you have to start investment.Investment is not bad but risky.You can do trading.Trading is also risky but trading is very good way for make money.
Activity: 473
August 29, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Yes this is the right time to invest your bitcoin because bitcoin will increase more and more. In investment there is always a risk, it's up to you how to manage it.
When he thought to buy bitcoins means in April suppose if he buys any coins today it will give you 100% profit. Becasue that time the BTC price was under $2.5k today, it's $4.5k. In future, the price will increase buy now not easy to buy bitcoins for this price. You want to buy 3 BTC means you need $13k.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 09:30:05 AM
If you talk about investing then big profits or losses are determined by your big capital .. if you invest with big capital then the profits will be bigger. So also if you invest small bitcoin then you will get little profit. Loss also depends on with your capital .. if you have big capital then big loss that you will get.
Activity: 626
August 29, 2017, 09:13:53 AM
Yes this is the right time to invest your bitcoin because bitcoin will increase more and more. In investment there are always a risk it's up to you how to manage it.
Activity: 94
August 29, 2017, 08:59:19 AM
nobody can't give you a right answer but btc is a risk at all. but you also can trying to prognoze it with helps by (when you will find it) good blogs in dark web for example
Nobody can predict wether the price of BTC will rise or fall or to what extent for that matter.
August 29, 2017, 08:51:35 AM
Risks investments in bitcoin are about the same as investments in all other valuable assets. Therefore, it is better to distribute your funds to different cells in order not to lose everything at once.
Why do you assume you or anybody else will lose everything? My opinion is to invest as much as you are willing to lose if you are a beginner in the crypto world.
i think invest in bitcoin is low risk...you can see years to years bitcoin increase high price so i think invest in bitcoin is good chooice and profitable
It has increased quite nicely, but there must be an end point and I think we may be close to it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 29, 2017, 03:10:03 AM
nobody can't give you a right answer but btc is a risk at all. but you also can trying to prognoze it with helps by (when you will find it) good blogs in dark web for example
i have spend a good time in bitcoin and I know that there is no risk in bitcoin as I have my money in bitcoin from a longer time and I am not losing my money in bitcoin but I am only earning each day with my stored money in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
August 29, 2017, 03:02:45 AM
Invesment is a business. Business always has two risks ; profit or loss. The people always avoid the loss risk. Loss risk because the value of bitcoin is decrease. So for the investor must always follow the bitcoin development every day in order to know the movement of bitcoin value. I think investment in bitcoin is a good choice because the value tends to raise.
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
August 29, 2017, 02:53:33 AM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 02:52:43 AM
The only best investment I can think of is to buy and store it, when the price increase you then sell it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
August 29, 2017, 02:50:31 AM
I think bitcoin investment has now the lower risk compare to other investment offered by many banking institutions, Right now bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency that’s why investing on it is more likely to have success I think more of only 10% chance of failure
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
August 28, 2017, 01:59:45 PM
In my opinion it is 0% risk !
In fact, bitcoin is in his best days and his growth will be certainly for the 5 years coming at least.
Activity: 812
August 28, 2017, 12:28:30 PM
Risks investments in bitcoin are about the same as investments in all other valuable assets. Therefore, it is better to distribute your funds to different cells in order not to lose everything at once.
Why do you assume you or anybody else will lose everything? My opinion is to invest as much as you are willing to lose if you are a beginner in the crypto world.
i think invest in bitcoin is low risk...you can see years to years bitcoin increase high price so i think invest in bitcoin is good chooice and profitable
August 28, 2017, 11:39:37 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
August 28, 2017, 08:17:44 AM
Of course investing in bitcoin got a risk, and we only can predict the price we cant know for sure how will be bitcoin in the future, and the price can go down like last month, bitcoin price can down if there is a big incident, and judging from the chart and the growth bitcoin can be very profitable for the future, just buy and hold few coin see for yourself whether you satisfied with then growth or not, and everytime is the right time to buy because the demand of this coin keep on increasing
Actually, investing in bitcoin is too risky but if you are a wise investors you could gain and make more income bg investing in bitcoin. In addition to that, you need to be patient and don't be greedy if you want to make high income. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is risky because there is a time the price of bitcoin is goes down.
Totally the risk of Bitcoin investment is avoidable but if you are looking for a low risk tolerance Bitcoin is not the one for you as it require a lot of things in order to avoid that risk. You must be in constant monitor of your Bitcoin portfolio or any cryptocurrency in that matter because we don't know when a price correction will happen. Having able to mention the price correction we must also be inclined in technical analysis in which we will know when is the right time to buy and sell because we know the support and resistance of the chart. Aside from the things I have said there are other things to make your Bitcoin investment less risky.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 28, 2017, 07:36:54 AM
Of course investing in bitcoin got a risk, and we only can predict the price we cant know for sure how will be bitcoin in the future, and the price can go down like last month, bitcoin price can down if there is a big incident, and judging from the chart and the growth bitcoin can be very profitable for the future, just buy and hold few coin see for yourself whether you satisfied with then growth or not, and everytime is the right time to buy because the demand of this coin keep on increasing
Actually, investing in bitcoin is too risky but if you are a wise investors you could gain and make more income bg investing in bitcoin. In addition to that, you need to be patient and don't be greedy if you want to make high income. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is risky because there is a time the price of bitcoin is goes down.
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
August 28, 2017, 07:26:01 AM
Activity: 336
August 28, 2017, 07:23:10 AM
Try not to accept anybody's recommendation about what will occur with the money, get your work done, find out about Bitcoin and reach a conclusion. By and by I trust we are quite recently beginning, yet that is my own feeling and you shouldn't consider that as venture exhortation too.

The most generally perceived kind of "contributing" in Bitcoin is acquiring the cash in believes it will increment in value (furthermore knowns as "hodling", see the reasons for the term here). In the event that so then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a not too bad time to buy. Importance, do you figure the cost will continue rising.
Pages:
Jump to: