Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 65. (Read 71568 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 28, 2017, 07:10:29 AM
There is always a risk in every investment but if you're going to compare before and now, the risk isn't that much compared before. The profit is guaranteed and you won't be afraid that you won't get an ROI because of how the demand/community is growing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 06:43:25 AM
Risks are everywhere and always! even in everyday life you go out into the street, although there is a risk of being robbed or shot down by a car.
And how much percentage of the risk is very difficult accurately calculated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 28, 2017, 05:55:39 AM
if you want to make a profit by an investment so you must have to take a risk. in Bitcoin, there are also some risks regarding saving and investment.
from my perspective, price instability is the major risk for this reason. hacking could be one of the alarming matter for you.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 05:44:55 AM
There is a big risk in it IMO, currently, if you made a long term investment to date, you are positive in profit almost regardless at what time you bought, and the oldest ones have even unbelievably high profit, BUT there is no guarantee IMO the same trend will continue, so the risk of losing a percentage of your investment exist with bitcoin investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 05:42:31 AM
its okay if you hold you bitcoin, dont invest it in some website, usually investment site with high profit and fast BEP is a scam so dont you invest any btc into that website, you can trade some bitcoin in altcoin on your currency money like usd, eur or something. i believe 90% is not a scam if you invest or trading on altcoin or something like that
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 28, 2017, 05:31:17 AM
How much risk to BTC is a difficult question to answer,  like how many opportunities for BTC. BTC is a future you can not foresee, you will challenge you will succeed.

Could happen anything, life is so unpredictable. Hackers is a big power at our time, stealing billions from the wallets, it seems like not big problem for them, as there so many attacks. There is a thousands hackers who think right now how to find the way to your wallets.
Activity: 71
August 28, 2017, 05:19:03 AM
How much risk to BTC is a difficult question to answer,  like how many opportunities for BTC. BTC is a future you can not foresee, you will challenge you will succeed.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 905
August 28, 2017, 05:10:56 AM
I think this is the perfect time to buy and invest in btc. The risk is very low because btc keeps rising and rising and speculating to be $5k by the end of the year.
I can't call this time "Perfect" for investment. Good time was last year when price was 600$. Bitcoin started rise and from 600 it become more than 4000$ as we see and price don't comes under it. Stable price is great now. On 600$, price was stable and then it rised, hope it will be like that and maybe in some months price will reach 10000$ if the same things will happen but I don't have hope of that. I think there will be crash again, by the way investment now is risky because of never seen so high price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 04:56:33 AM
I think this is the perfect time to buy and invest in btc. The risk is very low because btc keeps rising and rising and speculating to be $5k by the end of the year.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 27, 2017, 07:49:30 PM
hard to tell, Bitcoins are scarce and useful. careful is the key.
yes i agree all in this world there are nothing easy to find, but the thing hard to find like bitcoin is very useful and the value are more than anything than your expectation, careful decision is the of successful, risk are there if not careful for your decision.
Currently we can say we have nothing risk free feeling same with this bitcoin but currently its going very quickly so time to check on this with close eye because if we need some good and healthy profit then need to take risk expectations can fulfill only with taking risk  and I am taking this with bitcoin

Yes every investment involves certain level of risk and same is with bitcoin but as the price is moving in upward direction I think its worth to take risk and invest in bitcoins as it can give us huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with any other investments so without thinking much I have taken risk of investing bigger capital into it.
thats true every step in life have a risk even you can eat in the restaurant you in the risk because maybe have bacteria in the food, in the invest its also have the same snario you have risk but you need to learn or study the best strategy as investor to avoid the risk of your investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 27, 2017, 07:43:37 PM
I would not underestimate the risk.
There are a lot of things that can go wrong.
The price can decrease because of another crypto currency, your wallet can be compromised, your keys can get lost.
An Investment in bitcoins is something you have to keep an eye on.
Just buying the coins and sitting back, I don't think that is a whise recommendation.
I think there are two types of risk, the risk inherent of bitcoin as an investment and the risk of managing your bitcoins, about the latter I do not think it should be considered since any currency suffers from the same and about the former, bitcoin can be unstable in its price but this risk can be cut down a lot by just holding long term.

The actual risks were indeed gives us a feeling of being bad enough for our spirit. Because it's certainly our response against the word "risk" is already negative, in fact that indeed they have risks and also a risk would not be in the right hip. They can only be minimized, so if we want to get the many advantages it is definitely must have strong determination in running a business to get a bitcoin. Because it is only with a strong determination and also a mature thought was certainly going to get a lot of advantages
good point mate determination and self confidence that we will be able to take that risk and we will able to achieved in returned will be the best attitude don't be afraid so even risk are there we should keep aiming we cant remove the facts that there's always risk in anyhow but accepting and have a strong nerved will help us become successful.

Well said. I think there is always risk involved if you talk about the investment, therefore investment should be done only after proper studies and research. There is also minor risk in bitcoins but if we look at the current performance and potential of the bitcoins, then that risk doesn't even matter. At the moment, bitcoin is giving huge returns so it can be consider as investor friendly investment.

Everything it crypto is a risk especially when we put money on it or we do do much effort without guarantying if we could really paid. It will only matters how we gonna. manage the risk

but i think the risk is only when the price is decrease but even if its decrease, the price is always recover and between profit and risk, i think its still bigger profit. but for people which don't know that the price is always recover, they are panic and keep selling their bitcoin and its not wise because if we have patience to waiting, then our loss in money will be back and will changing with profit.

If you don't have patience then you are likely to make loss in bitcoins as you will easily get panic when you will see downfall in price and that will make you to sell your bitcoins at lower price which will ultimately bring loss for you and a person who is well aware about bitcoin will never sell his coins at low price and wait for the price to bounce back.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 27, 2017, 06:25:18 PM
The price can decrease because of another crypto currency, your wallet can be compromised, your keys can get lost.
Just buying the coins and sitting back, I don't think that is a whise recommendation.
I think there are two types of risk, the risk inherent of bitcoin as an investment and the risk of managing your bitcoins, about the latter I do not think it should be considered since any currency suffers from the same and about the former, bitcoin can be unstable in its price but this risk can be cut down a lot by just holding long term.

The actual risks were indeed gives us a feeling of being bad enough for our spirit. Because it's certainly our response against the word "risk" is already negative, in fact that indeed they have risks and also a risk would not be in the right hip. They can only be minimized, so if we want to get the many advantages it is definitely must have strong determination in running a business to get a bitcoin. Because it is only with a strong determination and also a mature thought was certainly going to get a lot of advantages
good point mate determination and self confidence that we will be able to take that risk and we will able to achieved in returned will be the best attitude don't be afraid so even risk are there we should keep aiming we cant remove the facts that there's always risk in anyhow but accepting and have a strong nerved will help us become successful.

Well said. I think there is always risk involved if you talk about the investment, therefore investment should be done only after proper studies and research. There is also minor risk in bitcoins but if we look at the current performance and potential of the bitcoins, then that risk doesn't even matter. At the moment, bitcoin is giving huge returns so it can be consider as investor friendly investment.

Everything it crypto is a risk especially when we put money on it or we do do much effort without guarantying if we could really paid. It will only matters how we gonna. manage the risk

but i think the risk is only when the price is decrease but even if its decrease, the price is always recover and between profit and risk, i think its still bigger profit. but for people which don't know that the price is always recover, they are panic and keep selling their bitcoin and its not wise because if we have patience to waiting, then our loss in money will be back and will changing with profit.
Activity: 4
August 27, 2017, 05:32:36 PM
Obviously, nothing is 100% sure, but I can say it's not a bad investment for long term
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 05:22:16 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

It could happen. Yes, you know that no one is able to predict price movements in detail. If you invest long-term, I suggest you keep abreast of the news and rumors circulating to keep your investment safe.
In this world of digital currencies, the prices always keep on fluctuating. It is the essence of crypto currencies. At times, the prices will decrease but that is the time where a person should try to grab more BTCs instead of worrying because I can bet on this, the prices will touch new heights within months. Saving BTCs today will give huge profits tomorrow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 27, 2017, 01:58:23 PM
There is a lot of risk involved in investing in Bitcoin, but if you are calm and watching the market, you will never fail. If you want to make a profit, you have to be calm. Everyone made the biggest mistake in investing Bitcoin
You may have less risk if you know bitcoins not only because of investing which i means that Learning how to properly spend , invest and keep your bitcoins safe. A big risk of losing it will loss of your all bitcoins.
The risk is only when we are investing because if we spend we will just the system and pay the right fee for every transaction.
You need to have the knowledge of what you are investing, that is necessary and it's basic thing an investor needs to know.
Always accept the risk but be more optimistic, think that you have more to win than to lose.
In my opinion, investing in bitcoins has no risk. It would be risky only if we can lose our bitcoins like if someone steals it or if the prices go down. The first case is impossible but the second one has possibility but that does not mean it’s a loss. The prices will recover rapidly and surpass the previous highest value. You just need to be patient.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 27, 2017, 11:32:14 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

Activity: 27
August 27, 2017, 10:02:49 AM
risk is high but the reward is very very high, if you are patient
Activity: 112
August 27, 2017, 09:57:13 AM
The risk of investing bitcoin in the scale of 1-10 would be 7 in my opinion but there are great advantage in this currency and have a promising future but it is still to risky .
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 27, 2017, 09:52:06 AM
hard to tell, Bitcoins are scarce and useful. careful is the key.
yes i agree all in this world there are nothing easy to find, but the thing hard to find like bitcoin is very useful and the value are more than anything than your expectation, careful decision is the of successful, risk are there if not careful for your decision.
Currently we can say we have nothing risk free feeling same with this bitcoin but currently its going very quickly so time to check on this with close eye because if we need some good and healthy profit then need to take risk expectations can fulfill only with taking risk  and I am taking this with bitcoin

Yes every investment involves certain level of risk and same is with bitcoin but as the price is moving in upward direction I think its worth to take risk and invest in bitcoins as it can give us huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with any other investments so without thinking much I have taken risk of investing bigger capital into it.
Pages:
Jump to: