Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 68. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 252
August 25, 2017, 05:21:44 AM
Bitcoin is not a very secure investment like others, you could lose up to half of your holding value just overnight and you could also gain double of your holdings overnight. The market is very volatile
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
August 22, 2017, 11:17:09 PM
Investing on bitcoin i guess a little bit of risky cz who knows when the price fall down?bt you also have to admit that this is a great source of money.so the risk doesnot matter.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
August 22, 2017, 11:10:12 PM
investing on bitcoin is slightly risky because the price of bitcoin its very volatile, and not many countries using bitcoin and the regulation about it not yet created. just some country like USA, Malaysia and china which allows the use of bitcoin.
But some countries like Russia do not allow bitcoin in their country because it can be used as a means of money laundering.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
August 22, 2017, 11:02:57 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I don't want to stereotype bitcoins but honestly I do not find huge risk in investing in bitcoins. However, how you keep your bitcoins matter. I assume you already know the difference between a soft and hard wallet, don't you? Never ever store that amount of bitcoins in an online wallet or in an exchange because we cannot tell when will a hacker penetrate into those. My friendly advise to you amigo is to invest in a Ledger Wallet and anti-malware because they would help you take care of your bitcoins. Read some old topics in this forum about storage, you would need knowledge about those once you already have bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 22, 2017, 11:02:16 PM
In all platform, investing always has its risk.. And that can't be changed but can be minimized by doing it and learning from the masters of that field.. Study its pros and cons and be observant too..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
August 22, 2017, 10:53:43 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
investing bitcoin by just hold it is still had a risk but not too big because even though you do nothing the price of bitcoin always growing up time by time. sometimes it went down but not significant.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 10:51:27 PM
There is always risk when we invest. I all depends on how high or low is it. On bitcoin, if you studied it before you start buying then the risk is very small. If you analyzed that it's going to dip then you can buy into that opportunity.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 22, 2017, 10:33:48 PM
You cannot avoid risks, mate. The choice is whether to invest or not, which is equal to whether to take risks or not. Risks are there but there is an accompanying profit in the end as a return, but only if you take the risk. In bitcoin, the risks are rather low than investing in altcoins.

Yeah that's right risk is happen every-time if we invest! Risk is also a part of investment and we should take it, because a successful investor also risk everything on there past investment before they succeed.
Experience really matters with your past investment if things won't end to your plan you will learned from that and you will seek for much better and much bigger chances of success you would not take another without knowing all the possible outcome and that's what is needed when investing with bitcoin knowing the necessary information's first.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 10:12:21 PM
If you have free funds. The risk of investing in bitcoin is very small. Because in the future bitcoin prices will be very expensive.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
August 22, 2017, 10:07:29 PM
You cannot avoid risks, mate. The choice is whether to invest or not, which is equal to whether to take risks or not. Risks are there but there is an accompanying profit in the end as a return, but only if you take the risk. In bitcoin, the risks are rather low than investing in altcoins.

Yeah that's right risk is happen every-time if we invest! Risk is also a part of investment and we should take it, because a successful investor also risk everything on there past investment before they succeed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 22, 2017, 10:01:37 PM
Right now I'd say it's significantly more risky than one year ago, but I kind of have an advantaged viewpoint to say that. People say never risk more than you can afford to lose, I'd say that still rings true.
You do not understand if the price reaches that price and there are many sellers and few buyers then the price of bitcoin will have to go down but if the buyers and sellers are in an equilibrium then that means that is the price of bitcoin in which both of them feel comfortable.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
August 22, 2017, 08:59:42 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 22, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
It is risky since you are giving your bitcoin worth $4000 to a company that you know less with. You need is a proper knowledge about the person or company which you give your money to grow. I can not also tell who you gonna trust your money. Just be careful and raise your awareness until they could scam you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 08:56:22 PM
Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.

i think it is more good if you have a trusted friend that are already invest in a site so you can asure that the site you want to invest are not scam.
As long as I invest in bitcoin, well, just a little disappointment from me. Maybe at that time I was investing in HYIP sites, but for now even with bitcoin store, I can benefit, so if you're great in terms of analysis, maybe very little risk you can accept.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 08:54:28 PM
Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.

i think it is more good if you have a trusted friend that are already invest in a site so you can asure that the site you want to invest are not scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 06:18:17 PM
No one knows how risky it is.
Just be careful where you investing your money.
Place em all in a trusted site if you want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
August 22, 2017, 06:00:24 PM
I think all online investments are the very high risk of loss. There are so many who are fooled by the sweet promise of the site invest. Many bitter experiences are felt by the people invest, they are deceived and lose their money.
to me I think not only online but all the investment have risk of losing money. either they are in realy life or online. therefore very honestly there is alsl an element of risk invole in bitcoin trading and investment. because no one know about the price of bitcoin that either it will increase or decrease in future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 04:45:15 PM
The risk is always there. The safest strategy is to hold bitcoin, but then you have no guarantee that the price will not decrease overnight. If you are doing this, then be prepared for any kind of consequences...
Risk are a part of such things. Whenever we do anything there are negative aspects of those things and we have risks of those negative things to be happened but e brave and do it straight away. There are risks that your investment doesn’t return you in profit. But at the same time we have the possibility that it may be returned with double or triple profit. And being prepared for any kind of risks is the main thing an investor must keep in mind.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 22, 2017, 06:55:30 AM
When it comes to investment, there is risk in every investment but the magnitude of risk changes with the type of investment and the amount of money you invested. As far as cryptocurrency is concerned the risk is even higher and one cannot predict the trend a coin follow in the coming days. Bitcoin is a good investment and certainly there are some risk present because you invest huge amount of money in bitcoin and you never know which way the price will go.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
August 22, 2017, 06:55:04 AM
Level of risk? No one could give you the exact numbers or percentage here knowing that Bitcoin is volatile and there would really be a risk and we should really prepared on that. We might earn money from it and at the same time we do experience loss of money too depending on its movement. If you do plan to buy 3-4 bitcoin then its your choice and if you do make hodl of them for longer years then im sure it would really pays off you.
Pages:
Jump to: