Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 69. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 06:53:54 AM
I as well is planning on investing more on btc and altcoins. Read several reviews and watched the market for quite sometime. All im saying is that its very volatile but im jumping in and will take the risk with high hopes of the future!:)
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 06:52:15 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
To prove this problem may hardly be proven so far investing in bitcoin is very profitable because fluctuate bitcoin values ​​in the short term can go up and down but the tendency to rise and strengthen more often one of the things that can be a risk is about storing your bitcoin or Your wallet make sure no one knows the password on your wallet because this is very dangerous could be misused Use make sure you know exactly your wallet address. Learning from my brother's experience of storing bitcoin for nearly half of this year he got a lot of benefits because the value of bitcoin that strengthened against the dollar more than 200% of the starting price he kept it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 06:51:33 AM
Invested, there must be risk.  In BTC, the risk ratio is very high, But I still want to invest in BTC
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 06:36:43 AM
I think all online investments are the very high risk of loss. There are so many who are fooled by the sweet promise of the site invest. Many bitter experiences are felt by the people invest, they are deceived and lose their money.

The most important risk is that online investments do not have a physical office so we can be cheated at any time, in which case we need the understanding and courage to choose one of the many bitcoin investments because everything is just a trust, I was once involved in a failed investment but it didn't stop my steps ahead to choose a better investment. If you want to be more secure, we must be actively involved in the trading market because all the controls are in our own hands.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 05:50:22 AM
I think all online investments are the very high risk of loss. There are so many who are fooled by the sweet promise of the site invest. Many bitter experiences are felt by the people invest, they are deceived and lose their money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
August 22, 2017, 05:38:35 AM
I would not underestimate the risk.
There are a lot of things that can go wrong.
The price can decrease because of another crypto currency, your wallet can be compromised, your keys can get lost.
An Investment in bitcoins is something you have to keep an eye on.
Just buying the coins and sitting back, I don't think that is a whise recommendation.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 22, 2017, 05:14:28 AM
Risk can't be measured and it all goes for low and high. But in bitcoin, it can come up with higher.

Everything that has a chance to make you money will be ending to have higher risk.

Decide for yourself but you can just hold it and that's the lowest risk that bitcoin has.
Activity: 672
August 22, 2017, 05:13:14 AM
Bitcoin is a very risky investment. It could make you wealthy and it could also turn you into a pauper overnight.The best way to treat bitcoin is to treat it like a game in which you’re just in it to catch fun and nothing more because if you depend solely on bitcoin, it’s going to fail sometimes.
Yes, there's always a risk in every investment. The best way to put lesser risk is to hold bitcoin for long term purpose. Because through the years, bitcoin will rise and fall but the good thing is the trend is going skyward so if you hold bitcoin now, 5 years from now you will be earning a lot!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 22, 2017, 05:11:54 AM
The risk is always there. The safest strategy is to hold bitcoin, but then you have no guarantee that the price will not decrease overnight. If you are doing this, then be prepared for any kind of consequences...

We have to take risks and keep them moving, for example we must continue to move actively in the trading market or gambling/campaign, extreme fluctuations are indeed a big risk of bitcoin but this is only for the short term, if we just make bitcoin as a passive asset like gold, then don't think about short-term movements, that's the understanding of bitcoin risks.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 04:15:09 AM
The risk is always there. The safest strategy is to hold bitcoin, but then you have no guarantee that the price will not decrease overnight. If you are doing this, then be prepared for any kind of consequences...
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
August 22, 2017, 04:06:48 AM
Bitcoin is a very risky investment. It could make you wealthy and it could also turn you into a pauper overnight.The best way to treat bitcoin is to treat it like a game in which you’re just in it to catch fun and nothing more because if you depend solely on bitcoin, it’s going to fail sometimes.
bs9
Activity: 154
August 21, 2017, 10:24:03 AM
Every investment are so risk. But people invest because no risk no gain..bitcoin price increase  day by day.so if you now hold 3-4 bitcoin.I think in future you get a good profit
Activity: 336
August 21, 2017, 10:13:50 AM
Risk to invest at bitcoin it's always increase and decrease in one day because we don't know A definite number of risks and no way of knowing what will happen tomorrow
Bitcoin is really depends on public acceptance. If any large economy ban bitcoin the price will collapse. This is the risk of Bitcoin investment. But it also a chance to buy bitcoin in the lower price. I am sure that bitcoin price will go up again because it's useful technology, it's better than fiat and also it such as economy driver, all people will need to use bitcoin in the future.

Main risk is Untraceable nature of bitcoin. This component of Bitcoin of additionally draws in wrongdoing. Individuals can purchase and offer drugs and other unlawful things with fundamentally less danger of being followed by experts. Bitcoins in such manner are like customary money which is utilized by culprits. This reality may bring undesirable consideration from governments that will ban Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
August 21, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
Risk to invest at bitcoin it's always increase and decrease in one day because we don't know A definite number of risks and no way of knowing what will happen tomorrow
Bitcoin is really depends on public acceptance. If any large economy ban bitcoin the price will collapse. This is the risk of Bitcoin investment. But it also a chance to buy bitcoin in the lower price. I am sure that bitcoin price will go up again because it's useful technology, it's better than fiat and also it such as economy driver, all people will need to use bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 21, 2017, 08:27:13 AM
We can have a chance to know what will happen tomorrow because of the news that we are seeing in the internet right now and we all know that getting news is very easy for this era and that is an advantage for us to have an advanced vision rather than the other people in this world who also invested in bitcoin. If you know what is going on then you can minimize the risk of your investment.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2017, 07:57:11 AM
Activity: 224
August 21, 2017, 07:56:29 AM
Every investment has advantages and risks .. if you want to invest bitcoin maybe you can do with ease. You just need to savor the bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin prices rise. Maybe if you talk risk .. in bitcoin investment, bitcoin price can not you prediction .. sometimes up or down. When the price goes down you will get a loss .. but i think you will not sell your bitcoin. So the risk will remain in minimize. If the price goes up then the profit will be .. big profits according to your capital. If your capital is big then big profit you will get
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 21, 2017, 07:55:16 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Since your post is a month ago I think if you buy that time you can get big profit now. There are always a risk in turns to investment so we need to be careful.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 21, 2017, 07:54:48 AM
Long before when bitcoin is around 90k I have read similar post. If only they have invested a lot that time they have profited and will profit more a lot today. I think the risk is when bitcoin disappear which is nearly impossible. If you have fear then only invest what you afford to lose. If bitcoin price decrease then hold. Hold a lot for a very long time. The btc supply is only limited and as more people know about it it became more limited. Demand increase, with low supply. The price increase.

Correct, people keep on complaining about not having the chance in buying bitcoin when it was $500 and then when it was $1000 now look at bitcoin price its already $4000 if they could have bought bitcoin right away when they had that realization then they already profited by now. The problem with people is that they keep saying to their selves that bitcoin is too expensive and not looking at the bigger picture that bitcoin value is growing each year.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
August 21, 2017, 07:49:20 AM
I think not much risk if you understand what is bitcoin.but it's depend on btc rate.btc rate now growing fast and next future it's will be continue, this point of view I thinking that bitcoin is a good platform to invest your money.
we always wanted to see more people to understand this investment and allow all of us to gain not only those early adopters but also newbie but
willing to understand this investment as we grew old bitcoin will bring bright future ahead if we start investing now.
It is not how we understand about Bitcoin in not making it a risky investment. Bitcoin itself for any people is a risky investment because  compared to the past prices we are now on the price of Bitcoin in which we need to decide if we need to buy even if the prices are now high. Also comparing it to other modes of investment such as stocks here in Bitcoin the prices are only dictated by the market not by the company's financial performance.
Pages:
Jump to: