Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job? - page 18. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
The most profitable bounty of the campaign is the moderation of the local topic and translation. I participate in the signature campaign and blog campaign. This is one of the most profitable bounty campaigns. Participation in these campaigns gives me a good extra income, but not enough to leave my main job. I do not think that I will be able to earn more if I write more articles. Because many projects are scams.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

well, so this is a problem for you and bounty hunters who do not want to learn to seek knowledge about other things related to the crypto industry. one investment that can make a big difference to profit, of course not just because it will always be a risk in every speculation. but if you have a broad insight and knowledge in this industry there are certainly many ways to profit and prevent losses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
It is more comfortable for me to work at home in silence than in a noisy office where there are a lot of people and they walk, talk, laugh, and drink coffee. I am an associative person. Because for me even a small earning at home is better than a big earning in the office or (oh, horror!) on the street. And the size of earnings will depend only on your skills and abilities. And also from perseverance and discipline.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Well at the end of the day, it is really your decision to make and how much time you are willing to invest, because it might get tiring, boring and uninteresting, and spending more than a particular hour doing crypto business might become inconvenient for you.
Believe me, after boring and not motivating office job it is much more interesting!But very risky).
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
My suggestion would be to start with 1-2 hours per day, wait 2-3 months, see what tokens you got and how much are they worth and then decide if you wan't to make it your full time job. It's different for everyone, a major factor is also in which country you live in. If standard is low, then it is pretty much worth it!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Well at the end of the day, it is really your decision to make and how much time you are willing to invest, because it might get tiring, boring and uninteresting, and spending more than a particular hour doing crypto business might become inconvenient for you.
Activity: 140
Really man, 6 hours a day? Dude I am pressing the balls like 18 hours a day and then also I am successful (partially) in my goals after two to three years of work. You cant believe it but this is how long it can take you to work with full speed and earn huge bucks from the crypto currencies. There is no way to lock and load your boosters in any direction and hope for the success. You need to work for the crypto then what it will ask for is the time, a lot of time from you. Many of them are here and successful because they have heated up their chairs for hours and hours.  Sad
for a beginner like me, i need a very long time to make a daily posting and video or some of my articles i need about 9 hours to complete my daily work on crypto currency
Activity: 170
I think you should start from a small thing bounty telegram so you understand the project will run. then you follow bounty blog.artikel.
I think that's a good move
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
I don’t think there’s a specific number of hours for you to say that you have treated this as a full time job. So long as you have already dedicated most of your time on it as compared to your other daily tasks, then it may be considered as a full time job. Take a look at full time moms for example. We don’t call them full time because of the number of hourse they spend, but because they have dedicated their days on taking care of the family and house. It’s not a surprise, there are many others who actually spend full time on crypto because it is profitable for them like miners and traders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
A full time job will assume to be 8-12 hours per day.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I think it takes a while for a beginner, because there are still many things we need to know and learn more. besides this time all the altcoin fall and this should be more focused again in collecting altcoin to mendaptkan rewards from our work!
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

Well mate, before you can think it to be a full time job. Be sure that you are mentally and emotionally prepared. In my experience, bounty campaign payout after 2 to months after ICO ended. Amount of earnings are not permanent. We can't  predict how much our earning because it will depend how successful our project are. Is it OK for you if that will happen if that is your only job? How can you pay your monthly bills if our income is not permanent?

Well,mentally I was prepared that first month-two it will be quiet.But you know what is interesting, in crypto world its like you get into college, you need to choose your direction, right? You can't do everything and be best in all, you need to focus on some direction and then study. I was thinking about taking some crypto courses but my friends say that there is nothing best like youtube and personal experience cause noone will teach you how to be sucessful.Is it true?
Activity: 154

Well mate, before you can think it to be a full time job. Be sure that you are mentally and emotionally prepared. In my experience, bounty campaign payout after 2 to months after ICO ended. Amount of earnings are not permanent. We can't  predict how much our earning because it will depend how successful our project are. Is it OK for you if that will happen if that is your only job? How can you pay your monthly bills if our income is not permanent?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I work on a free schedule, that is, more than 11 hours. Because I'm working in the programming area, and it's not as fast as I'd like. But very often it so happens that I can keep up in less time. Usually my working day is 12 hours.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I started as a bounty hunter in January (I participated in content creation campaigns mainly, I make youtube videos), and I received my first income in April only. I mean not only receiving some worthless tokens, but selling them and getting fiat. It was $50, so it took me 3 months to earn my first $50. And yeah, I worked (and still work) more then 6h/day. And no, I'm not rich (haven't bought a car or a flat) yet, don't listen to these fairytales about crypto (especially bounty) making you rich.
Activity: 182
I also think the same as you.
maybe for beginners as we are very difficult for this in made as the main job because so far I am still in the stage of learning while working in the world of cryptocurrency.
so daily work is done alternately like a side job but I have a dare And confidence can be successful here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
For a newbie, it will be difficult to have a stable job here in crypto. It takes a lot of experience to get permanent jobs. Bounty campaigns won't be able to provide you the stable income source that you want because once the tokens get distributed, you need to wait for quite a while for it to have a value. If you want a full time job, you really need to render your full time here because this forum has so many members and you will have so many rivals.
Activity: 140
 I think we can't tell the exactly how long will it take to make some good money. Specially the recent market condition is not so good. So it is better to give a try first. But, If you plan to start bounty I think now you shouldn't join social media campaigns as the  rewards are less.
It is surely a risk, it is just happened that I quit my job because of absolutely no signs of motivations. It is hard to work for many years and then one day to find out it doesn't inspire you and also doesn't give you a good profit. I started from translation and some social media (but it was like 5 projects from which 3 are scam))).I read alot on forum and see that some prefer to take lots of bounty campaignes same time, others say that usually translation is paid better..but how to know where less risk if any project you get involved in can be a scam?No matter what kind of work you do. BTW, I didn't invest, just started to receive tokens but I understand that the best would be to HODL and if its your full time you can't HODL(few years)..there needs to be a way=((.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Really man, 6 hours a day? Dude I am pressing the balls like 18 hours a day and then also I am successful (partially) in my goals after two to three years of work. You cant believe it but this is how long it can take you to work with full speed and earn huge bucks from the crypto currencies. There is no way to lock and load your boosters in any direction and hope for the success. You need to work for the crypto then what it will ask for is the time, a lot of time from you. Many of them are here and successful because they have heated up their chairs for hours and hours.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: