Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth? - page 10. (Read 23822 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
September 01, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
1 cent not more
its obvious shity coin

Well, too bad, it already hit 500+ times that value, and it will keep going on like this. To be worth 1 cent, market cap must be below 100 BTC, which will never happen.

Regarding of the actual value we might see in the upcoming future, I'd say that it all depends on the tech and who's buying the coins. I could range between a few bucks, up to a hundred if it keeps drawing attention like this. There's currently around 20% more members each day on DeepOniin's official forum, we're currently at 1600+. Last week it was 500ish. If you extrapolate the datas, we could very well reach a 50k supporter pool, maybe even more.

Onion's arrival on other exchange market could really add up to its value, too.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 05:30:17 AM
Yeah, today was a perfect time to buy on the dip, I swapped a load of NEO out (That i had from $6) and bought onion, hopefully they will hit 4-5 dollars quickly and ill just sell half to buy back the neo and have a nice extra bundle to sit and wait for it to rocket along with the airdrop.

Exactly ! Nice move man Smiley
But it could before rising drop again a little time to 400 sat I think
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 04:38:54 AM
1 cent not more
its obvious shity coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 01, 2017, 04:24:03 AM
Yeah, today was a perfect time to buy on the dip, I swapped a load of NEO out (That i had from $6) and bought onion, hopefully they will hit 4-5 dollars quickly and ill just sell half to buy back the neo and have a nice extra bundle to sit and wait for it to rocket along with the airdrop.
September 01, 2017, 04:21:46 AM
The price should climb again from today..
Very likely yeah, dumpers dumped so now it's back to low supply with high expectations.
All in all, it depends on who is purchasing the coins. If the purchaser is willing to keep his coins for a very long time then it would benefit the people that are looking to make a purchase in the near future because that would mean there would be much less coins on the market for sale once they make their purchase.

People can make money from guys like those so even with the airdrop going on there is still a chance for the people holding the coin to make money somehow.

The coin does have the potential to be worth something later.

Exactly !
I'm in since yesterday, and I would say I already love Onion  Smiley
I will continue to add more coins. Unfortunately, I have not the required conditions for the airdrop( Jr member )
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 01, 2017, 04:18:27 AM
Very likely yeah, dumpers dumped so now it's back to low supply with high expectations.
All in all, it depends on who is purchasing the coins. If the purchaser is willing to keep his coins for a very long time then it would benefit the people that are looking to make a purchase in the near future because that would mean there would be much less coins on the market for sale once they make their purchase.

People can make money from guys like those so even with the airdrop going on there is still a chance for the people holding the coin to make money somehow.

The coin does have the potential to be worth something later.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2017, 03:55:20 AM
September 01, 2017, 03:14:28 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
September 01, 2017, 02:29:00 AM
The price dropped like every day before the airdrop. We are seeing this since some weeks ago.

Also, 100 people were blacklisted and they just dumped their coins.
Merit: 102
September 01, 2017, 12:06:40 AM
how to get them for free`?

Click on the dozen or so signatures you see in this thread... mine for example.  From there you'll get everything you need.  You will have to have member status on Bitcointalk though.
Merit: 102
September 01, 2017, 12:04:55 AM
Looks like its price is dropping again, today it touched less than $1,50 each deeponion, anyone knows why this issue happened? I am a little worried about it because i was thinking on getting some for free, but i dont know yet... maybe i will wait a little bit more for looking how the market and charts go for the next days until i see a fair price.
Hope it goes up again people...

Did you think about what you wrote?  You were worried about the price of a free coin dropping?  As for your point on the price, the liquidity of DeepOnion is still pretty small; to put things into perspective, BTC traded almost 2-Billion dollars whereas DeepOnion will be around 150-thousand.  DeepOnion is only on one exchange and half of the people involved in the signature campaign are still holding their coin (including me.)

The signature campaign is not even 25% complete, and there's still a few key milestones in the development plan.  Once we begin closing on those you'll see DeepOnion skyrocket.  I can easily see it pass $25 by the end of the campaign (which still barely puts it in the top 20 market cap.)
Activity: 266
August 31, 2017, 10:29:42 PM
Looks like its price is dropping again, today it touched less than $1,50 each deeponion, anyone knows why this issue happened? I am a little worried about it because i was thinking on getting some for free, but i dont know yet... maybe i will wait a little bit more for looking how the market and charts go for the next days until i see a fair price.

Is this a serious post? You are "a little worried" because you were thinking about "getting some for free" ... Shocking how ridiculous this looks/sounds. God forbid you get free coins that aren't worth $5 a piece. lol.

And this happened because it's an altcoins and this is how it works. A coin gains in value until enough people decide that they are willing to cash out their coins at that value. When that happens, the value drops. It's not rocket science. This is the typical value movement of any coin that is in demand.

Personally, I get happy inside when I see a quick price drop like this because I know enough idiots cashed out their Onions -- which means they are out of the airdrop. Which means, more coins for the people who weren't stupid enough to impulse sell.  Grin

DO will be skyrocketing again in no time. I am not the least bit concerned.  Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 31, 2017, 08:40:24 PM
hmmm dont think the price will explode till the a few months after the airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
August 31, 2017, 08:34:17 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 287
August 31, 2017, 05:49:23 PM
Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

When you read about the coin specifications it says:

"- There will be around 20 million coins produced by PoW of which 18 million ONIONs (90%) is premined at genesis block. The majority of these will be distributed FREELY to the community. "

You can see that it says that 90% is premined, and that a "Majority" of these will be distributed freely to the community. So i dont see all the hassle here.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 05:39:17 PM
I think this will replace Monero, or at least be THE rival Pepsi v. Coca-Cla. What's your bet?
August 31, 2017, 05:02:14 PM
I hope those of you interested in either buying onion or selling their 10% have noticed the repeated price variance through the airdrop campaign from week to week. I have noticed the last 3 weeks have almost presented identical variances through the week, leading up to the airdrop and following the airdrop. There is some good coin to be made if you keep an eye on it.

So I think it's time for rise again, right now
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
August 31, 2017, 04:53:07 PM
I hope those of you interested in either buying onion or selling their 10% have noticed the repeated price variance through the airdrop campaign from week to week. I have noticed the last 3 weeks have almost presented identical variances through the week, leading up to the airdrop and following the airdrop. There is some good coin to be made if you keep an eye on it.

XX
August 31, 2017, 04:46:56 PM
Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?
It is already trading over $4.5 on Nova, will definitely cross the $6 mark in coming weeks.

That's right, it could reach $ 6 in the coming week, this is a coin that is of great interest.

Big fall right now !
Pages:
Jump to: