Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth? - page 5. (Read 23822 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 12
September 20, 2017, 08:53:36 AM
the price isn't moving much currently. this is still the beginning though.
at least 30 more airdrops and so far only 1 exchange...
if it can list one more exchange will be better. 30 round more. this is good for people still want join this airdrop
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 08:40:25 AM
I mean I have a good amount of deep onion and I saw it shoot up to almost 5.00 within the beginning of it's inception which I think is a pretty good accomplishment alone. Yes it NEEDS to get on more exchanges and fast I agree but I don't really think it is a shitcoin any coin that has privacy as a primary focus is not a shitcoin as long as the developers follow through with what they are trying to accomplish I think deepsend will bring a lot of attention to this coin as well as being on a better exchange Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 05:47:28 PM
I think people wil try to pump it hard since it was airdrop and lots of people have it and want to profit from it but imo it is a shitcoin and it will never recover from the dump after that and will be forgotten in limbo with a few people trying to revive it here and then but noone will care about it when they look into the past of the project.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 05:39:15 PM

I feel like this is actually a huge problem. I get that there is currently a ton of popular support for this coin right now, but that is fading and fast. I get that new people are added to the airdrops every day, but having no viable option for new viewers to purchase the coin will kill any goodwill from outsiders. Nova is not a viable option. Registration has been down since the beginning of the month, and the site is shoddy for existing members. I am hopeful for the future of this coin, but everyday that goes by with only a broken exchange is another day closer to DO's death. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I think it would have been better to have no exchange till a proper exchange could be settled upon.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 05:08:39 PM
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
September 19, 2017, 10:43:04 AM
I think onion has still a lot of potential to grow up, but it needs a lot of time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2017, 10:23:56 AM
the price of shitonion fall to 0.8 and the volume to 10 000 ! People are dumping for 0.4 on nova and still nobody is buying this shit ! This sam will collapse very soon ! Congrats deeponion shills ! THE GAME IS OVER !

why some much hatred ? I'm fed up cliking on 'ignore' every single day, too many jealous maybe ? remember :  it's a long run game
I entirely forgot about the "ignore" function. Thanks a lot for reminding me lol.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 08:46:27 AM
Let people who have join deep onion dicuss about this coin. with who dont hold any should be silence
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
September 19, 2017, 07:07:45 AM
the price of shitonion fall to 0.8 and the volume to 10 000 ! People are dumping for 0.4 on nova and still nobody is buying this shit ! This sam will collapse very soon ! Congrats deeponion shills ! THE GAME IS OVER !

And now is back to more than 1$. You FUDers are always coming and talk shit each time there is a little down in the price but when the price goes up you disapear and wait an other bad moment. There were bad moments for every cryptos even Bitcoin.

Now you can leave this thread because you bring nothing usefull with your posts.
Activity: 168
September 15, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

why some much hatred ? I'm fed up cliking on 'ignore' every single day, too many jealous maybe ? remember :  it's a long run game
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 12:30:09 AM

the game haven't started yet why is it over? its still on its launch. lol.
Activity: 169
September 14, 2017, 07:28:17 PM
i agree there are groups just dedicated to pumps and alot of them. possibly fueled by their monthly entry costs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
September 14, 2017, 07:27:05 PM
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
September 14, 2017, 07:04:41 PM
I think DeepOnion will solidify in the 40k-55k satoshis range next month and from there it will continue growing each week a little more, as soon as DeepSend is released the rise will start. We do need a better exchange tho, I think Nova is too weak in security reasons and I think that might the reason why people aren't generating much volume there, Cryptopia would be great.

Buy your Onions today and secure your future  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
September 14, 2017, 05:30:33 PM
Although it seems a bit low for buying right now, but this coin has the potential to succeed & be among the TOP 20 in couple of months if not less than that.

The project itself is based on the most idea welcome among networkers " the privacy " matter.

I predict that it will hit the $5.00+ before January 2018, if not then, it's differently the first quarter of 2018.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 04:36:17 PM
Its again a black Thursday.

Time to buy few coins.... What do you think guys, how long it will take that the market rise again?

I read something about Chinese ban bitcoins etc. This month?

Cheers

China isn't going to ban bitcoin -- if that was even possible. They are putting regulations on ICOs. There is a HUGE difference there.

Everyone saying China is banning bitcoin is fake news.

It's a big ploy to temporarily dump the market so whales can gain some more manipulation power by buying specific assets on the cheap.

You should be doing the same thing (minus the manipulation part of course) -- buy your favorite coins now while they are cheap. This is a temporary dump and just par for the course.

Wish DO was on Bittrex -- I'd be buying oodles.  Sad

Hi,
Good to know. I read something about banning but hadn't the time... To check if it's fake news. Working outside m, home town... It's hard for me to keep all news tracking and be active here.

Will inform me at the weekend. When I'm home.

Cheers m8

And happy onions. Tomorrow to all participants.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 14, 2017, 04:12:58 PM

China can not forbid anything; can not control bitcoin communities as it can not control Deep Onion communities.
This is a classic fall in the period from September to October as often happens. Other times bitcoin collapsed and has always returned stronger.
Today next to it will be our Onions:
only 3 million caps ------ this is an easy x100 from today, up to 300million minimum!  Wink
Activity: 266
September 14, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

Time to buy few coins.... What do you think guys, how long it will take that the market rise again?

Cheers

China isn't going to ban bitcoin -- if that was even possible. They are putting regulations on ICOs. There is a HUGE difference there.

Everyone saying China is banning bitcoin is fake news.

It's a big ploy to temporarily dump the market so whales can gain some more manipulation power by buying specific assets on the cheap.

You should be doing the same thing (minus the manipulation part of course) -- buy your favorite coins now while they are cheap. This is a temporary dump and just par for the course.

Wish DO was on Bittrex -- I'd be buying oodles.  Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

Cheers
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 05:01:26 AM
DeepOnion's price may dump after the end of the Airdrop, but this coin clearly has a big potentiel (Tor technology, etc.) and a STRONG community

It's not yet listed on big exchange sites : when it's done the price will raise a lot, for sure

--> GO DeepOnion ! You have my support Smiley

When will be the end of the airdrop ?
Interested to join the next airdrop too.

Read the rules and join as soon as you can, this is the best Airdrop of history Wink

They give the airdrop every Friday, this day is now called "Onion's day" in more than 100 countries ! ^^

You can follow the stats of the airdrop here : https://deeponion.org/stats.html
Pages:
Jump to: