Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth? - page 8. (Read 23822 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 12:51:07 PM
I think the price will stay low until after the airdrop is finished. There will always be somebody who will dump the airdrop. At it will crash even harder when it's finished, because many people will dump (there will be no 90% rule any more). Only after that the price can go up.
It will below a dollar as soon as possible, because the signature shill are trying too fool another person to buy this shit coin in the high price. and they can run with the fund that already gained by sold their airdrop in the market.

Agreed.
Zero is the target for this coin.

In this theory not a single airdrop coin could manage to reach a stable settlement.

If so why is NEM still there for example?

You're right, it's risky to say what will happen, but that counts for most of all coins.

IMO your claims are unfounded at the moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
September 09, 2017, 11:30:50 AM
now that the crypto industry has been shaken we cant say whether those new coins will still be supported it will be for the holders and traders hands
about the fate of this project we never knew how this coin will succeed maybe after a year or two.

You mean because of the recent regulations of ICO's within china? I think maybe your panicking a little too much too fast. ICO's have been banned in my country for a long time (USA) and it didn't really affect the industry plenty of americans now more than ever are still investing in crypto why would this be any different??
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 09, 2017, 01:01:32 AM
now that the crypto industry has been shaken we cant say whether those new coins will still be supported it will be for the holders and traders hands
about the fate of this project we never knew how this coin will succeed maybe after a year or two.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 12:28:40 AM
It has really low market cap for the hype surrounding it, so I think it will pump at some time, but still a very risky investment.

Yea I think it has a really low market cap because 90% of the coins are given out for free with the airdrop once the airdrop ends and all the features are rolled out you will then probably see a realistic market cap.

Agree, just wait to see DeepTrust and DeepSend in action and the Onion will be at least 100K satoshi again. And Onion will be in TOP 100 or even in TOP 50.
just wait and see. dev is doing very well
September 08, 2017, 10:19:44 PM
It has really low market cap for the hype surrounding it, so I think it will pump at some time, but still a very risky investment.

Yea I think it has a really low market cap because 90% of the coins are given out for free with the airdrop once the airdrop ends and all the features are rolled out you will then probably see a realistic market cap.

Agree, just wait to see DeepTrust and DeepSend in action and the Onion will be at least 100K satoshi again. And Onion will be in TOP 100 or even in TOP 50.

Yea I can't wait for deepsend I think thats going to be a hug benefit to this coin and get a lot more eyes on it as well. I've looked at the projected layout for the project but when is a realistic date that deepsend will be implemented does anyone have an idea?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 08, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 12:48:03 PM
(...)
That is my concern as well, how will DeepOnion retain value when all the airdrop HODLERS dump the massive amount of coins they get?
(...)

Little contradiction, isn't it?
When hodlers dump their coins, they are no hodlers.
In my opinion will everyone - who is thinking about sellling his coins - leave the campaign long time before its end. And at everytime, when the price will be high, some people will unfortunately quit their participation for profit. Weak hands are weak hands. So the dump will take place slowly and with no hard effects for the price like it does the last weeks. At the end, all this mega-dump-after-week-40-talk will be another apocalyptic prediction, which won't come true like all the other crash predictions. This hot meal will be already eaten until the campaign has ended.

So you're saying that people who don't believe in the project will trickle out slowly instead of in one massive dump? That makes sense now that I think about the structure of the airdrop more. I rescind my previous statement then. The only way is up from here for ONION!
Activity: 168
September 07, 2017, 04:43:18 AM
IMO that coin has no real value on exchanges since the volumes are very low ATM but once other major exchanges will trade the coin it might get much more interest and lots of price changes , maybe in the good way

Merit: 108
September 07, 2017, 03:25:59 AM
people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue

You think it's for this month ?

Its planned deployment is in the final quarter of this year. (check the road map in the ANN) Which we are now in. My point is, once the announcement is made, it may be too late to get on the onion train and scoop up cheap coins. Once DS is implemented its price will significantly increase and from there, its real life application will cause it will rise even more.

speaking of quarter the alst for 2017 start from october so we have to wait a little more for the deepsend announce according to road map, but i agree with you: when this function will be implemented (and succesfully tested and/or used) price willsurely see a bump. i personally think price will reach dash levels before 2018 finish. another thing is that we can expect a dump after the airdrop finish because 10% limit sell will stop
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 08:59:26 PM
I think the price will stay low until after the airdrop is finished. There will always be somebody who will dump the airdrop. At it will crash even harder when it's finished, because many people will dump (there will be no 90% rule any more). Only after that the price can go up.
It will below a dollar as soon as possible, because the signature shill are trying too fool another person to buy this shit coin in the high price. and they can run with the fund that already gained by sold their airdrop in the market.

Agreed.
Zero is the target for this coin.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
September 06, 2017, 08:16:19 PM
people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue

Its planned deployment is in the final quarter of this year. (check the road map in the ANN) Which we are now in. My point is, once the announcement is made, it may be too late to get on the onion train and scoop up cheap coins. Once DS is implemented its price will significantly increase and from there, its real life application will cause it will rise even more.
September 06, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

Activity: 35
Merit: 10
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
September 06, 2017, 06:19:19 PM
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
September 06, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

How do you know it is a shit coin? What makes you think that or are you just blabbering BS for no reason???

No. He is only spreading the advertising in his sig for a platform, where cheaters can snatch up some money. How much money atomrigs will get for every post on BCT ...?
September 06, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

How do you know it is a shit coin? What makes you think that or are you just blabbering BS for no reason???
Activity: 169
September 06, 2017, 09:13:40 AM
Activity: 546
September 06, 2017, 09:04:39 AM
Hey Does anyone know why there is a recent price crash? It was almost at 5 dollars the other day and I check it now and it is at 1$ something. Does anyone know what could have caused the crash I was expecting it to bump up again because of the recent airdrop.
I just take a look over the current market position of DeepOnion. A big dips was happened last two days later, I have been hearing that they released first airdrop on 1st of September among the 200 hunters. And I guess the only reason this recent price crash.

So you think it will continue to fall coming days ?

It is completely understandable why the price lowered again..
But if you will ask me will go further down?
I believe not, for me it will just hover around the 1usd range.
So with that kind of situation.
my advise for you is to hodl into it if you already have coins.
And but if you can...
Onion will really be worth something in the future.
Just to think of it that it already has value despite not yet fully implementing all of its feature.
I say, one day when all of its feature will be released deeponion will truly be something to value...
Cheesy

This give you an example about another shit that similar to the deeponion coin. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
That was another shit that will be decrease in its price in the future. Because the coin was worth nothing and doesn't deserve its value for the future usage. How anonymous deepcoin?  Grin

haha this makes me laugh. This guy says that there is no development and he doesn´t even bother to read the official thread.

Friend, if you read a little you should know that the devs distribute it  for free, there is no need to invest money. To top it off, you are promoting an ICO.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 06, 2017, 08:34:27 AM
Who tells you that the holders will abandon massively the onions?
Already there is the rule that you can sell 10% and as users sell their onions, but the True HOLDERS will not touch their onions for a long time ..... I'm sure!
If you are sure of the technology and innovation that brings the project, you will not sell at $ 5 or $ 10, but you will wait at least 1-2 years and the listing in 2-3 major and important exchanges.

The true Deep Onion, its true potential, will see it when all the airdrops will end .... after a brief break it will resume strongly, supported by its community!
Activity: 839
September 06, 2017, 08:22:58 AM
people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
September 06, 2017, 07:17:46 AM
people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: