Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will it go down? - page 2. (Read 9171 times)

X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
July 28, 2016, 12:24:41 AM
this statement is assuming it will go down, it has been sideways for a while now. Could as easily go up as it could down
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
July 28, 2016, 12:23:06 AM
At least from now it seems that the way is up, but time will tell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
July 28, 2016, 12:12:04 AM
Bitcoin might go down to $550 and again climb back to $1000 within a year(if not $1000, then close to $1000). However, we can't tell what will happen after that but I guess it will come back to $600 range again because of panic selling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 28, 2016, 12:01:52 AM
i will wait biicoin price down until three hundred dollar is every one bitcoin
is bitcoin down $300 i will buy much bitcoin
but iam hope bitcoin price up up go to the moon $1000 every one bitcoin price

Bitcoin price won't go down to $300 at all any time soon, neither will it go to $1000 at all any time soon. You can speculate all you want, but the sad truth is it's stuck between $450 and $750 for the next couple months.
if all your predictions correct it would be great because of differences within the price of about $ 300 it would be good to make a profit from that's gap.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2016, 10:35:26 PM

Bitcoin price won't go down to $300 at all any time soon, neither will it go to $1000 at all any time soon. You can speculate all you want, but the sad truth is it's stuck between $450 and $750 for the next couple months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 27, 2016, 10:33:14 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
July 27, 2016, 08:52:36 PM
I can tell that some factors are involved in price changes, but unless satoshi dumps all his coins we wont see any hard dump in price any time soon, but still will be changing fast some times though.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 27, 2016, 08:48:47 PM
maximal price down and droop bitcoin price every one bitcoin is not under 300dollar
but is now trend price bitcoin is trend up maybe up is go the moon
until price one thousand dollar is every one bitcoin after price $1000 every one bitcoin
is price is down and droop

Thinking that bitcoin price will crash for -50% could be the worst news about bitcoin, because a drop from $660 to $300 is really drastic. I think that the bottom price for the next months can be $500+, I don't expect the price to go lower that this, the halving effect hasn't been noticed but maybe it will happen later, maybe this is the reason why bitcoin price is not falling down fast.

I also would like to think that it is right, but unfortunately this alternate economy is highly unpredictable and a good example of that is the fail of several bitcoiners predicting the price after the halving, and the supposed crash on the ethereum ecosystem. So I have realized that everything is possible here and I am mentally prepared to see the bitcoin price dropping to $300 Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
July 27, 2016, 06:21:07 PM
maximal price down and droop bitcoin price every one bitcoin is not under 300dollar
until price one thousand dollar is every one bitcoin after price $1000 every one bitcoin

Thinking that bitcoin price will crash for -50% could be the worst news about bitcoin, because a drop from $660 to $300 is really drastic. I think that the bottom price for the next months can be $500+, I don't expect the price to go lower that this, the halving effect hasn't been noticed but maybe it will happen later, maybe this is the reason why bitcoin price is not falling down fast.
Activity: 464
July 27, 2016, 01:15:32 PM
I don't really expect the price to go above $650 for the rest of this year. It shouldn't drop below $550 either, for those who bought it at $700ish, trade it with a good altcoin, make some profit and then revert back to btc. Your losses will be covered.
I think there is no heavy drop below %500, the bottom can be $500, also I don't think price will stay at $650 it may increase within 2 or 3 months and reach $700 soon.
That's probably a realistic prediction, I also doubt that there'll be a heavy drop to $500 and rather that it'll hover in the mid $600s for a while before a bull run starts, or maybe a drop followed by a bull run due to some bad news, similar to what happened with Mike Hearn and the aftermath of that event. There's a lot of things that can happen, but I don't know if anything will happen anytime soon. I personally doubt it and I think we'll have to wait for the market to move before anything changes.

The price of bitcoin could drop below $600. But it is very unlikely to drop below $500. That is the cost of mining.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 27, 2016, 12:09:54 AM
I don't really expect the price to go above $650 for the rest of this year. It shouldn't drop below $550 either, for those who bought it at $700ish, trade it with a good altcoin, make some profit and then revert back to btc. Your losses will be covered.
I think there is no heavy drop below %500, the bottom can be $500, also I don't think price will stay at $650 it may increase within 2 or 3 months and reach $700 soon.
That's probably a realistic prediction, I also doubt that there'll be a heavy drop to $500 and rather that it'll hover in the mid $600s for a while before a bull run starts, or maybe a drop followed by a bull run due to some bad news, similar to what happened with Mike Hearn and the aftermath of that event. There's a lot of things that can happen, but I don't know if anything will happen anytime soon. I personally doubt it and I think we'll have to wait for the market to move before anything changes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 26, 2016, 10:30:26 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 26, 2016, 07:26:15 PM
Das
Activity: 308
July 26, 2016, 06:12:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 26, 2016, 06:10:23 PM
Now all depends on how the mining operations fit after this halving.
i think no matter how halving will turn out the price is definitely not going to go down because people interest in bitcoins is really huge and i hope that it will make me good money

There are many big whales in the bitcoin, but they cannot manipulate the price for too long. The price will go up eventually.

The bitcoin market cap is close to $10 billion now. It is more difficult to influence the price with limited funds.

We need big whales to affect the price. Even a small investment trust can buy a lot of bitcoin and raise the price.

Investors from that level are slowly buying in small increments in order to keep the price seem relatively untouched. This buying process can take quite a long time as they have no intention of pumping the price so others can dump it down again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 26, 2016, 05:43:09 PM
I think we are close to the bottom line, the price has remained stable in recent weeks.
July 23, 2016, 03:22:21 AM
i think no matter how halving will turn out the price is definitely not going to go down because people interest in bitcoins is really huge and i hope that it will make me good money

There are many big whales in the bitcoin, but they cannot manipulate the price for too long. The price will go up eventually.

The bitcoin market cap is close to $10 billion now. It is more difficult to influence the price with limited funds.

We need big whales to affect the price. Even a small investment trust can buy a lot of bitcoin and raise the price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 22, 2016, 06:38:58 AM

If these big whales flushed with fiat currency, do not have an easy mechanism that allow them to temporarily borrow Bitcoins, then they would not be able to manipulate the price to the current artificial level as it is now.
July 22, 2016, 03:31:26 AM

Activity: 504
July 20, 2016, 01:20:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: