Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will it go down? - page 4. (Read 9171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
July 02, 2016, 06:41:00 AM
i dont think the price will go down very much because there are allot of people just dont know what they are doing with their coins and they are selling all of their coins right now because the price is already high for a bitcoin. So the price will only rise because of them so wait.
bitcoin prices sometimes unpredictable, and I think to go down very much very likely to happen after halving. because after that the most likely people will sell their bitcoin if prices rise before halving.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 02, 2016, 06:23:13 AM
I believe that the price of bitcoins will have many variations up and down. But soon run it will only grow. Just imagine, in 2010 a person bought a piece of pizza (it cost $ 25) and paid 10,000 bitcoins. This happened because the person did not believe that the currency would appreciate so much. I still see it today. Many people are getting rid of their currencies thinking already a good value. I even sold a number of bitcoins in 2013 thinking he had arrived at a very high value ($ 110).

The general price trend is up. There will be up and downs in between. So I will keep most of my coins.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
June 22, 2016, 10:39:24 AM
I believe that the price of bitcoins will have many variations up and down. But soon run it will only grow. Just imagine, in 2010 a person bought a piece of pizza (it cost $ 25) and paid 10,000 bitcoins. This happened because the person did not believe that the currency would appreciate so much. I still see it today. Many people are getting rid of their currencies thinking already a good value. I even sold a number of bitcoins in 2013 thinking he had arrived at a very high value ($ 110).
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
June 22, 2016, 10:00:30 AM
i dont think the price will go down very much because there are allot of people just dont know what they are doing with their coins and they are selling all of their coins right now because the price is already high for a bitcoin. So the price will only rise because of them so wait.
Activity: 336
June 22, 2016, 09:39:35 AM
How much will what go down the value of the bitcoin or the blocks of the miners. If you are a clever boy you should say is the bitcoin going down and then we can say to you off course not till the end of the year he willl only rais.
Activity: 350
June 22, 2016, 09:39:33 AM
I dont think the price of the bitcoin will drop allot and that is only because of the many users bitcoin already has. So dont worry about that because that will not happen he will only rise till the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
June 22, 2016, 09:09:06 AM
nothing is for sure when it comes to predicting bitcoin price.
especially in times when the price is not stable and like these days it is so volatile. but since the price is stopping at a very good level of >$650+ then i guess it is safe to say that this can be the bottom that bitcoin price can reach and don't go any lower than this.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 14, 2016, 04:24:38 AM
The price dropped below $440 today. It tested the $435 support level. And that was not broken. So very strong.

Yet. I do think the price is heading back to a price of 400 in a matter of 1 week. Maybe one final low before we see a higher level somewhere towards the 500 dollar mark.
Which would be the best thing we can have at this moment.
The price of Bitcoin is now going down and that is because it was also already stable for a long time so that is really bad and it is now rising at the moment so that is nice.
But of course it is hard to know what will happen later in the future with Bitcoin and that is the problem but it is now rising so that is nice.

Its good to see price rise at a moment, but today price has gone bit low so if you are planning to buy some coins then you should buy with today's price as price will again go up in coming days.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2016, 04:22:25 AM
The price dropped below $440 today. It tested the $435 support level. And that was not broken. So very strong.

Yet. I do think the price is heading back to a price of 400 in a matter of 1 week. Maybe one final low before we see a higher level somewhere towards the 500 dollar mark.
Which would be the best thing we can have at this moment.
The price of Bitcoin is now going down and that is because it was also already stable for a long time so that is really bad and it is now rising at the moment so that is nice.
But of course it is hard to know what will happen later in the future with Bitcoin and that is the problem but it is now rising so that is nice.
Activity: 322
June 14, 2016, 03:23:33 AM
i dont think it will go down dont you see how he rised allot last view weeks so i dont see why everybody is thinken that the price of the biutcoin is going down i dont think that would happen right now maybe later.
June 14, 2016, 03:13:37 AM
I think it's going uphill from here. Although some people might think that right now bitcoin is overpriced, and it's all downhill from here, but I believe that bitcoin is still extremely undervalued and has a ton of potential.

I believe that in a month, we should see the price reaching $650-$700.

I agree with this. There is no other big new to make the price too high. The halving effect could be in the price already.

I think the price shall hovering around $670 to $720 for a few more weeks before it rises to $800 again.
Activity: 294
June 01, 2016, 02:44:12 AM
I think it's going uphill from here. Although some people might think that right now bitcoin is overpriced, and it's all downhill from here, but I believe that bitcoin is still extremely undervalued and has a ton of potential.

I believe that in a month, we should see the price reaching $650-$700.
June 01, 2016, 02:43:02 AM
385usd  ?? with a flash sell?

that can only happen during a flash sell in a small exchange. The price of bitcoin is around $488 now.

The price is $520 in some exchanges. It is 20% higher than a week ago. I think it needs consolidation.

The price of bitcoin is around $530 now. It is quite stable. I think the consolidation is required for future rise.
Activity: 39
May 29, 2016, 11:01:09 AM

that can only happen during a flash sell in a small exchange. The price of bitcoin is around $488 now.

The price is $520 in some exchanges. It is 20% higher than a week ago. I think it needs consolidation.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2016, 11:00:53 AM
After the raise some weeks ago, reaching 500$ and more, it then went down around 300$. Will it go down again before the next big rebound? How low will it go if so? What are your guesses?
No this is not going to happen unless the halving is coming in but now I begin to doubt that the halving is going to come because it has been so long that people started talking about it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
May 21, 2016, 11:58:58 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2016, 04:04:29 AM

We aren't going down that far, I think. I think we've already seen the low.

I know for me personally, there is no way in hell I'd sell less than 450 right now.  I bought last at 442 and feeling really comfortable at that. In fact I think the last 24 hour low is going to be the lowest low we'll have for a pretty big stretch.

The lowest I seen was $430 at most.

So anything lower then that, at this point is absurd. Esp when we have like 45-50 more days left for the actual halving which everyones just waiting for.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
May 20, 2016, 11:51:30 PM
I'm back in at $440, and will buy more if it goes down again, but I think $435 is probably the low. Once this ETH and DAO scamshit crashes btc will start it's pump is my guess.

i totally agree, this ETH scam has had an effect on bitcoin price before too. last time was the last bubble and this time as soon as dao hype settles down and eth price starts going down again, all the money will come back to bitcoin once more.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2016, 08:17:04 PM
I'm back in at $440, and will buy more if it goes down again, but I think $435 is probably the low. Once this ETH and DAO scamshit crashes btc will start it's pump is my guess.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 20, 2016, 08:12:09 PM

We aren't going down that far, I think. I think we've already seen the low.

I know for me personally, there is no way in hell I'd sell less than 450 right now.  I bought last at 442 and feeling really comfortable at that. In fact I think the last 24 hour low is going to be the lowest low we'll have for a pretty big stretch.
Pages:
Jump to: