Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will it go down? - page 3. (Read 9171 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
July 20, 2016, 12:03:09 PM
I think the price of bitcoin will now not go down, as now more people have adopted it and they know its value and its future so they will remain with it and in this way we cannot expect that bitcoin will drop down.
I my opinion also the BTC will not go down, truly people has adopted, they are using it regularly, people were holding BTC for halving but now its over, so they will be using their Bitcoins  and after a regular use the price will rise and it wont go down as of my hope Smiley

Yeah I don't think that price will go low in coming months as price is rising slowly at a moment and I think many people will buy bitcoins in coming days which will take price to a higher level.

The price will trade between $600 to 800 in the next few months. It will not go below $500 or less.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2016, 09:01:29 AM
I think the price of bitcoin will now not go down, as now more people have adopted it and they know its value and its future so they will remain with it and in this way we cannot expect that bitcoin will drop down.
I my opinion also the BTC will not go down, truly people has adopted, they are using it regularly, people were holding BTC for halving but now its over, so they will be using their Bitcoins  and after a regular use the price will rise and it wont go down as of my hope Smiley

Yeah I don't think that price will go low in coming months as price is rising slowly at a moment and I think many people will buy bitcoins in coming days which will take price to a higher level.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 08:56:15 AM
Now all depends on how the mining operations fit after this halving.

According to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty, the difficulty will go down about 1%, less than expected.

I think the new S9 miners are replacing the old inefficient miners. The difficulty will not go down much.
Activity: 464
July 19, 2016, 12:14:31 PM

According to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty, the difficulty will go down about 1%, less than expected.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 10:28:14 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
July 11, 2016, 07:56:26 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 07:48:18 AM
Activity: 51
July 11, 2016, 04:10:35 AM
we will never know the extent to which the price will fall it all depends on a large or small, the demand of market for bitcoin.
The decline came just a day after the price surpassed $780, i think the price will regain and the least bottom can be around $600 and not below.

I think the price will stablize around the $600 to $750 level for the next few months. The price could drop to $550 briefly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 11, 2016, 03:29:00 AM
we will never know the extent to which the price will fall it all depends on a large or small, the demand of market for bitcoin.
The decline came just a day after the price surpassed $780, i think the price will regain and the least bottom can be around $600 and not below.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 02:13:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
July 11, 2016, 01:35:47 AM
nothing is for sure when it comes to predicting bitcoin price.
especially in times when the price is not stable and like these days it is so volatile. but since the price is stopping at a very good level of >$650+ then i guess it is safe to say that this can be the bottom that bitcoin price can reach and don't go any lower than this.

Definitely. Nobody can be sure of where the price can go after the halving.
It is difficult to predict anything, let alone bitcoin which is as volatile as hell.
I'd say that it will not go down from here, rather up.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
July 10, 2016, 11:10:05 PM
i dont think the price will go down very much because there are allot of people just dont know what they are doing with their coins and they are selling all of their coins right now because the price is already high for a bitcoin. So the price will only rise because of them so wait.
bitcoin prices sometimes unpredictable, and I think to go down very much very likely to happen after halving. because after that the most likely people will sell their bitcoin if prices rise before halving.

Even though the bitcoin price is unpredictable in short term, the long term price is going to rise. I will hold.
i agree that bitcoin price is unpredictable so in my opinion the price of the bitcoin might go down right now, if it will happen i think that the price of the bitcoin would be 600
Yes it is unpredictable when will it go down or up but i think its only with us. We know the capability of those whales if they wanted to get a rocket, they can.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2016, 05:49:56 PM
I dont think the price of the bitcoin will drop allot and that is only because of the many users bitcoin already has. So dont worry about that because that will not happen he will only rise till the end of this year.
i think that the price is not going to drop a lot and i really expect that the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the future only, in this way i would make a lot of money
Activity: 504
July 10, 2016, 04:41:11 PM
i dont think the price will go down very much because there are allot of people just dont know what they are doing with their coins and they are selling all of their coins right now because the price is already high for a bitcoin. So the price will only rise because of them so wait.
bitcoin prices sometimes unpredictable, and I think to go down very much very likely to happen after halving. because after that the most likely people will sell their bitcoin if prices rise before halving.

Even though the bitcoin price is unpredictable in short term, the long term price is going to rise. I will hold.
i agree that bitcoin price is unpredictable so in my opinion the price of the bitcoin might go down right now, if it will happen i think that the price of the bitcoin would be 600
Activity: 14
July 10, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

Activity: 798
July 02, 2016, 09:48:33 AM
I believe that the price of bitcoins will have many variations up and down. But soon run it will only grow. Just imagine, in 2010 a person bought a piece of pizza (it cost $ 25) and paid 10,000 bitcoins. This happened because the person did not believe that the currency would appreciate so much. I still see it today. Many people are getting rid of their currencies thinking already a good value. I even sold a number of bitcoins in 2013 thinking he had arrived at a very high value ($ 110).

The general price trend is up. There will be up and downs in between. So I will keep most of my coins.
thats true, over time bitcoin price is going more and more up, i think it will have hhuge potential to reach a new all time high pretty soon, hopefully the price will be big

in my opinion the price of the bitcoin will never go down, at least not any time soon because in my opinion the price of the bitcoin depends only on people who will buy a lot of it

We will not see price drop in coming days for sure, as price started to move ahead slowly and it will gain a good pace when halving will come closer.
Activity: 389
July 02, 2016, 09:46:49 AM
I believe that the price of bitcoins will have many variations up and down. But soon run it will only grow. Just imagine, in 2010 a person bought a piece of pizza (it cost $ 25) and paid 10,000 bitcoins. This happened because the person did not believe that the currency would appreciate so much. I still see it today. Many people are getting rid of their currencies thinking already a good value. I even sold a number of bitcoins in 2013 thinking he had arrived at a very high value ($ 110).

The general price trend is up. There will be up and downs in between. So I will keep most of my coins.
thats true, over time bitcoin price is going more and more up, i think it will have hhuge potential to reach a new all time high pretty soon, hopefully the price will be big

in my opinion the price of the bitcoin will never go down, at least not any time soon because in my opinion the price of the bitcoin depends only on people who will buy a lot of it
Activity: 448
July 02, 2016, 08:29:34 AM
I dont think the price of the bitcoin will drop allot and that is only because of the many users bitcoin already has. So dont worry about that because that will not happen he will only rise till the end of this year.
of course the price wont drop any time soon i think, in my opinion the drop would mean that it wouldnt be profitable to mine bitcoins for the miners and that would be terrible

the price of the bitcoin is not going down, i think before and after the halving the only way is going to be up, it will surely allow all the investors to make some good money in short time
legendary
Activity: 896
July 02, 2016, 08:15:10 AM

the hype will instantly goes up in smoke once the block halving is over. we are less than 7 days away from the halving. till that time people can let their fantasy go nuts when it comes to dreaming about another new +2 year high. once the block halving is over, they need to focus on other things.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
July 02, 2016, 07:16:35 AM

it is true that you cannot say anything about future , what lies is in present , i use my bitcoins in daily expenses what ever the price is because i am working for bitcoins and earning through signature campaign and skill work also. so it is my job so i have to encash it to fiat currency so that i can meet my expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: