Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 18. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Basically, I look at the factor on how much the coin sank, for example, bitcoin fell By x 6 or x 7, while other altcoins sank By x 10 and x 15, therefore, when the market recovers the price can return to its approximate value. On bitcoin, you are likely to earn less, but you will be sure that you will not lose your money.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I guess it depends, whether you are a bounty hunter, an investors, or a trader. But in this choices still, it has an umbrella, the profit of a bounty hunter is based on their rank if signature or followers etc. And in investors, depends on how much they invest, and in a trader, depends on how flexible and good they analyze the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
For the past few months I have been very difficult to profit from altcoins, this is because of the poor market conditions, my biggest advantage in the past few months is only around $ 100.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 28, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

The fluctuation about price of Bitcoin is smaller than Altcoins, espeacially with new Altcoins, the profit may be multiply 10 times just after a short time, so investors who want to earn profit fastly, they usually choice Altcoins
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
I have a profit a good amount from altcoins. Usually I am holding the altcoins for a long term type of investment as the market is very volatile, sometimes the price goes beyond your target price to sell and sometimes they fell very hard.

So for me, expect the unexpected is the best term for investing in altcoins. Last bull run, I almost gain a profit for almost 10k usd.
And now as the market crashes down. I double my investment and buy more so I can hold them and sell them once the bull run will happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
it depends on yourself, if you put your money in kryptocurenccy with a larger amount, I think you will also get big profits. and vice versa if you enter a smaller number, I think what you get is also comparable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2018, 08:55:51 AM
People invested in altcoins because altcoin can give more profit than Bitcoin as we think. And we have a great history on that. And many people in this community thinks that we missed the Bitcoin train Bitcoin would not give that much profit. Cause the market cap of Bitcoin is really high at this point but a coin with 3-4 millions market if goes to billion or even 50-60 million can you imagine how much profit it can give you. That's the reason people always invest in altcoins. But how much profit it's hard to say. There is many factors like the knowledge of holder ,market conditions, project quality and how much you invest. But if you don'thave any knowledge about this altcoin market then don't invest here.
Activity: 664
December 28, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
if I can learn first about the project that was done through the whitepaper, if it fits I will join the project, if for profit it is usually seen from the market and if the market is good I can usually make a profit of about 35% of the funds I spend.
Activity: 504
December 28, 2018, 08:11:32 AM
It also depends on the market situation. We all get great profits when the bull run starts and feel like losers during the bearish period. The best profit which I had from alts was about 50% last year.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 03:41:40 PM
Alternative coins give us a very large earning potential. But due to lack of experience, we often make mistakes and lose capital.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 03:39:37 PM
everyone wants to get as much as possible))
in a growing market and if you invest in a promising coin - you can get 10-20 percent profit per day.
And it happened that x5 make coins for a week, on the pamp
Activity: 20
October 19, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
The percentage profit/loss on altcoins area from -100% to 10 period 100% or all the more many . The danger is you ballplayer miss all things on the other hand you buoy profits 10 pleats .Altcoin assets is extremely dicy ? All the more riskier than bitcoins. Greater to achieve your survey and equipment your design extremely good .
Activity: 126
October 19, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
it depends up no which altcoin we r invested ..in that how much we invest we will get profit double There is so much potential in the market and your profit will depend on your choices
Activity: 182
October 19, 2018, 02:51:14 PM
This is depends from what coins did you picked for your investments, how much money you ready to invest and for how long you are ready to hold them
Activity: 571
October 19, 2018, 02:29:42 PM
The bottom line is that investing in altcoins gives you the opportunity to get a faster profit than investing in Bitcoin and that is why many invest in altcoins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 19, 2018, 11:48:34 AM
You can do the calculations yourself, remember the week when the Ripple increased in price by 100%, what was it? If you bought a ripple before growing, then your assets would grow by 100% in just a week. Simple math.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

The reason is that most Altcoin are very cheap in comparison and if you are an experience investor who happened to choose a good Altcoin you will of course make a very good profit out it .
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

You can make a lot with altcoins, with some you can stand to make up to 1000 percent return on investment. It just depends on the kind of project you are investing in, the price at which you bought the coins and the period of time that you are willing to hold the coins for. There is so much potential in the market and your profit will depend on your choices
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
Seriously you profit has no limit and boundaries so is also your loss. Crypto has really been one of the legit investment platform that is able to provide you with unimaginable profit. Unless you invest in altcoins, you will never see it worth.
Activity: 113
October 18, 2018, 04:12:31 PM
To the best of my knowledge, This varies with individuals, and their investment options. there are a lot of persons that are not making so much profits from their altcoin investments, while there are  lot of others that have a totally different story to tell. It also depends on their strategies, and the funds put into the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: